YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone else received bunk gear from board sponsors?

This is my knee-jerk reaction to reading this as well. But some things to keep in mind.

Remember that even the sponsors are subject to the occasional garbage that comes down the pike. Even the best ones that do individual batch testing, even then some can slip through. But if you tell them (and you absolutely should) especially if you have a photo or screenshot of the tests results, they will correct the problem. Some will even reimburse you for the test cost.

This is simply about working together to keep everyone in the community safe from poor quality products.

Then post what happened. You got it tested, it was bad, you told them, they fixed everything, they didn't fix anything, etc. Like I said. Nobody is going to censor an honest post. All reviews, good and bad, serve the community and could save others from losing $$$.

The majority of my deals have been good....

Riptropin, while not cheap, is always legit.

Steroid supply is a big time underrated source that doesn't get nearly enough attention

Veteran supply/lk3 has potent quality stuff, even if not the cheapest

Pure powders direct is a great source for domestic raws (international you can get much cheaper from others)

King labs is solid

Nextdayhgh has fast local GH from riptropin

Again... Sources on promuscle aren't the cheapest out there... But there are some good ones..

The only things I would say weren't "good"...

St raws sent me something that was supposed to be primo but gave terrible pip and didn't seem to do much, and when I told them about it they wanted me to spend more money. Not the best experience.

Keytech apparently had some primo tested on another board and it came back with zero primo but was a mix of a few things like test and EQ etc

Sour Diesel was always decent, and I gave him good reviews on the stuff he sent me, then one day he didn't respond to an message I sent asking him about bulk pricing on GH, and he ignored me for a couple weeks, and then he had a meltdown, accused me of wanting special treatment, and told me he refuses to do business with me. Which is fine. But it's just strange behavior with no good explanation, especially considering I've only ever posted up positive things about the source and never had any interaction besides a few small orders here and there.
look for my post a few years back on keytech - Jano Tested - posted it around...From Jano-I was definetly told..JANO is bs - and i tainted the samples to fuck with them - Shit was too funny - But I notice sponsors will say anything to not get any bad feedback - Think is I even went to keytech before I posted - and he or she.....Told me to fuck off and im full of shit -

But same same for all sponsors - if your using jano testing to prove your shit is good - well when jano says its bad...its bad...because its not a Sponsor handed in sample...which is pretty much guaranteed to have the good stuff...and bias

JANO DOESN'T ALLOW FULL VIALS OF ANY PRODUCT SENT TO HIM...its against the law...JANO has you draw up a sample and put it in a very small sample vial that he instructs or recommends you to buy

Good post Biggerp

But why not out them. I kind of feel like that if a sponsor screws his clients we should be made aware of.. If you got the stuff tested so there is 100% no doubt in it being fake people should know.
My thoughts exactly… but in the sponsors thread after it’s went through the proper channels.

Cage

Why don't you have your sponsor get their gear tested so someone like myself doesn't have to

Maybe fucking guarantee sponsors for this board should be selling guaranteed real gear. When a person plans a cycle and knows what AI etc they normally use I don't feel like it's soon fucking much to expect properly dosed quality fucking compounds.
You know this shit’s illegal right? 🧐
Also, what good will this do? They’ll just send their good samples in for testing right? Lol

This is my knee-jerk reaction to reading this as well. But some things to keep in mind.

Remember that even the sponsors are subject to the occasional garbage that comes down the pike. Even the best ones that do individual batch testing, even then some can slip through. But if you tell them (and you absolutely should) especially if you have a photo or screenshot of the tests results, they will correct the problem. Some will even reimburse you for the test cost.

This is simply about working together to keep everyone in the community safe from poor quality products.

Then post what happened. You got it tested, it was bad, you told them, they fixed everything, they didn't fix anything, etc. Like I said. Nobody is going to censor an honest post. All reviews, good and bad, serve the community and could save others from losing $$$.
I do agree with this to a point, as I even said the same thing a few posts back, that UGLs can get bad raws and sometimes not even be aware of it and sell it off. I totally agree that can and does happen. But the fact that this other guy purchased "raws" and they tested out as garbage would seem to be something all together different. If you are buying raws direct from manufacturers rep, china or what not, the chances of that being accidental dont seem as likely. Thats just my opinion though.

I do agree with this to a point, as I even said the same thing a few posts back, that UGLs can get bad raws and sometimes not even be aware of it and sell it off. I totally agree that can and does happen. But the fact that this other guy purchased "raws" and they tested out as garbage would seem to be something all together different. If you are buying raws direct from manufacturers rep, china or what not, the chances of that being accidental dont seem as likely. Thats just my opinion though.
I don't see how raws are any different than anything else. But okay, that's cool.

Wtf would anyone even buy something called test 475….. anyone that knows jack shit about aas would know of that was indeed 475 mg it would prob hurt pretty bad. If not it’s fake as fuck
In the past I would brew aas at 400mgs/cc no problem, eq at 500 and everyone and he's brother was kissing the sponsor's ass, so I figured I'd give a try, maybe you should learn a little bit about ass?

I read parts of the thread not all but props to the board for leaving these threads up. I've seen boards in the past delete threads that question sources which makes smart users avoid all sources there because you feel negative reviews are being hidden. So props to the staff for allowing this to stay.

This is not directed to anyone.. but ill say it again.. im a dose nazi.. if there is not repeatedly testing on a source and all are good I won't touch them.. I dont care how " great" members say they are.. if they do not have tests to back up their product or won't pay for testing im not interested in their gear.. I just sent some off to be tested here recently. . If it fails there is no second chances. It's simple math when doing these compounds.. if you fail it was pure laziness or your trying to scam.. plain and simple.. both are a no go.. and I have problem telling anyone who asks. I just sent some products off to be tested the other day.. use those who have a track record. And stick with them

Best ugl I have ever had many years ago was from here. I miss them. I got burned on peptides from a source on here. He admitted it was all bunk and he got screwed by a new supplier to him, he said he’d make it right but never did. He got a lot of us unfortunately. Nature of the beast. Another ugl took the money an ran (what ya get when ya give the new unproven ones a chance sometimes unfortunately. I knew better.) last one was on here but I was dealing with on another board. Someone vouched for them and unfortunately it wasn’t true. My bloodwork showed the test c was seriously under dosed. Provion I believe some pills had a really small amount and others were totally bunk. Bloodwork work, my free t was super l low maybe a couple points higher than usual off top of head . Even running low dose Provion for trt my free t is up there from reputable sources. They aren’t on here anymore. Funny part I got told I must be dosing incorrectly. Hahaha. A few months later it blew up all the chit they were hawking was underdosd. It happens. Research,research and more research. Don’t go for the hype or price in my experience. Sometimes the low key sources are hidden gems. There are a few I miss.

When I was dealing with some serious health issues years back a vendor/member on here went out of his way to help me with some super antioxidant injectables, etc he was working on bringing to market. He gave me lots of advice and ideas as the doctors were about worthless at the time. A doc damn near killed me, the doc left my health f’d and blew me off. Worst 2 years of my life. I will never forget the support I got here. I believe the member/sponsor is still on here too. Hopefully once I get the crazy amount of emails sorted I will find our old emails so I can thank him again. It really meant a lot to me. There’s some damn good people and sponsors here.
You probably talking about lk3

Reactions: LK3
In the past I would brew aas at 400mgs/cc no problem, eq at 500 and everyone and he's brother was kissing the sponsor's ass, so I figured I'd give a try, maybe you should learn a little bit about ass?
I know plenty about ass guy. No one was talking about eq dude it was never mentioned so what’s your point. Iv been doing this long enough to know there’s no point brewing high mg gear like test 475 lol and I never said it can’t be done either so again what’s your point. I was brewing 25 yrs ago I know enough

I have ordered some raws from a sponsor on here. They just tested to be fake. Being in this game for along time I knew as soon as I looked at them. This same sponsor also lied to me about using a remailer and sent it directly. Trust is gone and I simply won't use them again. I did not out this sponsor.

Why not? What happened to freedom of speech?

Freedom of speech? Depends on the Mod. Some are very trigger happy and others let things go. Surprised this thread is still up, reminds me of the good old days when we all shared thoughts and it took a hell of a lot to get a discussion shut down. This is the way…

This. If someone stole my money I would out them. 10 years ago scamming was a big deal we had scammer lists, seems like now days people just let it slide.

I read the first 3 pages...done reading this thread...but will say

If you buy fake gear with the lab testing and all of the threads in the sponsor section(with members lab testing/reviews in many of them)...Your fault you got burnt for not taking 10mins in the sponsor section to find the ones regularly tested & well reviewed

It always seems odd to me when someone says I got screwed over by a sponsor but don't wanna name any names? WTF? WHY?

This. If someone stole my money I would out them. 10 years ago scamming was a big deal we had scammer lists, seems like now days people just let it slide.

I remember those days. Nowadays, it seems that even remotely attempting to openly accuse a source (guaranteed sponsor or not) of either bunk gear or being a straight up scammer is potential grounds for censorship or being banned. This is highly unfortunate, IMO.

It always seems odd to me when someone says I got screwed over by a sponsor but don't wanna name any names? WTF? WHY?
Probably because more often than not, it's just plain bullshit IMO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member