over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen and L-Carnintine

Flexxx90

Newbies
Trying Syntheselen and injectable L-Carnintine for the first time. Wanted to make sure this would be the best set up.
AM Upon waking - 1 ml Syntheselen with 1.5IU HGH and ECY stack - do fasted cardio

PM prior to training 2ML (400mg) L-Carnintine.

Also just for reference currently taking 10mg var daily and 25mg primo E3D.

Just at and primo, no test? Syntheselen supposed to be knock off Kynoselen? I like Kynoselen at 2 ml every AM upon waking. You get your carn off a board sponsor?

Just at and primo, no test? Syntheselen supposed to be knock off Kynoselen? I like Kynoselen at 2 ml every AM upon waking. You get your carn off a board sponsor?
No test, I am female, compete in figure so I try and keep AAS to a minimum. Yes it’s the equivalent to Kynoselen. Syntheselen is from Synthetek.

Even fasted, the Syntheselen, ECY, and GH should have your metabolism screaming I'm guessing. Keep us posted. On the L-carnitine, too. I've done all of these individually, but never combined. With the Anavar, this looks like a mega-ripping stack.

Trying Syntheselen and injectable L-Carnintine for the first time. Wanted to make sure this would be the best set up.
AM Upon waking - 1 ml Syntheselen with 1.5IU HGH and ECY stack - do fasted cardio

PM prior to training 2ML (400mg) L-Carnintine.

Also just for reference currently taking 10mg var daily and 25mg primo E3D.

Everything looks great but after a few days I would up the syntheselen to 1.5ml then 2ml.

Even fasted, the Syntheselen, ECY, and GH should have your metabolism screaming I'm guessing. Keep us posted. On the L-carnitine, too. I've done all of these individually, but never combined. With the Anavar, this looks like a mega-ripping stack.
Awesome, thanks!

Ok will do! Thanks for the input.

Great. I am all for using the lowest dose possible but 2ml is much better than 1ml and is still far from pushing things. That stack should be great for you as women generally do great on both products. Let me know how you get on with it. I assume you haven't started it? Synthetine is painless for me even at 5ml. Syntheselen stings me a lot at 2ml but it only lasts about 1 hour and I have no PIP the next day. Start at 1ml just to see how you get on and I would move up fairly quickly. Are you prepping for anything?

Great. I am all for using the lowest dose possible but 2ml is much better than 1ml and is still far from pushing things. That stack should be great for you as women generally do great on both products. Let me know how you get on with it. I assume you haven't started it? Synthetine is painless for me even at 5ml. Syntheselen stings me a lot at 2ml but it only lasts about 1 hour and I have no PIP the next day. Start at 1ml just to see how you get on and I would move up fairly quickly. Are you prepping for anything?
Ok good to know. I have not used it yet, I am starting tomorrow. Do you stick to pinning in glutes or do you also switch it up to delts? I wasn’t sure how it would do in the delts.

I’am prepping for USAs so will be 12 weeks out this Saturday.

I'm very interested to see how this works
I've always thought about doing 200mg of each before fasted cardio then again in the afternoon before training.

I'm very interested to see how this works
I've always thought about doing 200mg of each before fasted cardio then again in the afternoon before training.
I thought about splitting it also…maybe I’ll try one week like that and one week all 400mg before training see if I feel a difference.

Ok good to know. I have not used it yet, I am starting tomorrow. Do you stick to pinning in glutes or do you also switch it up to delts? I wasn’t sure how it would do in the delts.

I put it in my glutes and delts and just rotate through the year. If I had to pick one it would be glutes but either is fine so just rotate and see how you get on.

By reason of the ingredients of both products you don't need to split up injections. I would recommend splitting when using large amounts but otherwise I would combine as it's more convenient. Either way will work but for convenience I would recommend taking them all together and you could rotate timing (try your 1 week x 1 week y) if you want to see if you prefer a certain approach. You may be like me and 1 product stings and the other doesn't and if that is the case you may find combining both products takes away that sting (I do).

I put it in my glutes and delts and just rotate through the year. If I had to pick one it would be glutes but either is fine so just rotate and see how you get on.

By reason of the ingredients of both products you don't need to split up injections. I would recommend splitting when using large amounts but otherwise I would combine as it's more convenient. Either way will work but for convenience I would recommend taking them all together and you could rotate timing (try your 1 week x 1 week y) if you want to see if you prefer a certain approach. You may be like me and 1 product stings and the other doesn't and if that is the case you may find combining both products takes away that sting (I do).
Ok good to know. Is your preference for taking both at the same time upon waking fasted? Or pre training with your pre training meal?
Just for reference I do fasted cardio in the AM then I train in the PM typically 4:30pm

No test, I am female, compete in figure so I try and keep AAS to a minimum. Yes it’s the equivalent to Kynoselen. Syntheselen is from Synthetek.
My bad I didn’t even look at your icon yea stay with no test lol. Your board name sounds like a dudes so that’s why I was like whaaat?

Haha no worries. Hey now chicks can flex too 😉
For sure I have quite a few wellness chics abs a few of the other classes, stay hard chics💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Haha no worries. Hey now chicks can flex too 😉
Holy smoke I didn't even notice your pic. Great genes. Props! You have great shape and symmetry. Just a little leaner and you're there. Excellent work. What is your height? (optional question)

Holy smoke I didn't even notice your pic. Great genes. Props! You have great shape and symmetry. Just a little leaner and you're there. Excellent work. What is your height? (optional question)
Thanks! Well there’s always areas to improve/grow, but that’s the sport, never satisfied 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am 5’6.

Thanks! Well there’s always areas to improve/grow, but that’s the sport, never satisfied 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am 5’6.
Fantastic wheels and nice waistline. Plus you got the thigh gap which is hard to do with your thickness but you have both.👍

Yeah, I'm never satisfied either. People like us are always our own harshest critics.

From looking at your profile picture and plan you should be in excellent condition for the USA.
Hopefully if everything goes right I'll be there with a buddy of mine doing it.
My training partner is doing Jr USA next week , I had discussed using L-Carnitine for her prep but she wasn't willing to take all the shots. I can't wait to see how it works for you

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws