over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG How much is too much?

climber

Registered
Newbies
Seems like I don't get much results regarding ball size with less than 1000iu 2 or 3x a week... I saw an established well known dude on here talking about using 5000iu a week... I don't wanna damage leydig cells etc. Also I might try to come off trt later this year and was wondering about using as much HCG as nec to keep my test levels up while trying to recover.
Tnx,
Climber

I don't wanna damage leydig cells etc
There is no evidence high dose hCG treatment will in fact damage Leydig cells.

250 iu eod should be sufficient for most to keep fertility levels ok but increasing to way higher levels is perfectly safe.

Sounds weird, and will have to dig for the study or whose advice made me try this, but doing the HCG only 2x a week at 500iu but doing igf1 on those days with it (and only on those days) seemed to help with the size. This was before i used TRT non-stop. I can't remember how much igf1 i did, nothing crazy, i think i started at 20mcg and gradually went up to 50 or 60. Something to try at least.

When I use it, I do 400 EOD. I know that sounds high, but it works perfect for me.

500u 2x/wk keeps me about normal. Once the compounding pharmacies stopped making it my dose was cut to 300u 2x/wk and it's not as effective but still helps.

What's the self life of reconstituted HCG if stored in the fridge ?
If I pin 1000iu shit hangs LOW.
Pin about 5 Days later, doesn't seem to have the same effect.
Now if I use a new vial 5 day later everything stays low and full.
So now I just pin the whole vial and toss.
With the right source each vial comes out to $5 per.

The insert on pharma grade HCG years ago used to say it was good for 90 days after reconstituting. Now it says 30 days. But that is what most injectables seemed to have been lowered in recent years due to fear of contamination from what i have seen. I have used a vial of HCG for 4+ months and noticed no difference.

This is a big problem and not talked about enough.

IMO a lot of the "I need to take <insert large dose here> stuff comes from that."

Tons of guys using HCG with poor viability.

IMO 500-750 is the sweet spot if you're actually getting that much, but rarely is that the case.

250 iu eod should be sufficient for most to keep fertility levels ok but increasing to way higher levels is perfectly safe.
Really wow? Do you mean 250iu hcg eod would keep your fertility even on a big cycle ?

So, I like ve in Texas and do 350iu 3x a week.

Texas is hot this time a year…350iu 3x a week will permanently keep your nuts plump and hanging and due to the Texas heat, glued to your thigh…why the hell do you want more than that.

500 x 2 a week does the job for me. I've tried more and have made my nuts the size of coconuts (3000/wk) with that aching pain but for preservation reasons keep it at 1000/wk

Unlike some other peptides you can freeze HCG once reconstituted. I used to recon, preload the 10 or 20 or whatever slin pins, and put them in the freezer. Would put 1 pin in fridge day before shot to thaw. Worked great.

Unlike some other peptides you can freeze HCG once reconstituted. I used to recon, preload the 10 or 20 or whatever slin pins, and put them in the freezer. Would put 1 pin in fridge day before shot to thaw. Worked great.
are you sure about this? if so i am going to start doing this.

Wow, never heard this..good to know...It's so much cheaper buying the 10,000 iu kits, this way it'll stay good if I'm not using too much

I saw that it’s not safe and wonder if I desensitized my balls. I came off and didn’t come back too good and 6 months later got back on. Now I’m looking to get off permanently and wonder what’s a safe oct protocol.

I saw that it’s not safe and wonder if I desensitized my balls. I came off and didn’t come back too good and 6 months later got back on. Now I’m looking to get off permanently and wonder what’s a safe oct protocol.
PCT*

Mens clinic had me at 250mcg 2xs a week & not on pin day. They also stopped sending out vials over 5000 because of shelf life! Thankfully I don’t have a large spacious sack to sit on or get sandwiched between my legs when we are rolling in BJJ but it seems like 250 will fill them back up after a few shots! Zink will help also.

Do you have any bloodwork indicating it was due to primary or secondary hypogonadism that you did not recover very well?

If I had to go off and had not been using hCG I would personally do something like;
Last test inject and immediately start 1000-1500 iu hCG eod for 3 to 4 weeks, then followed by 6-8 weeks of 25 mg clomiphene and draw blood for at bare minimum LH and Total Testosterone. If those values are well within range stop clomid and draw blood again after 4 weeks to see how it is holding up without the stimulus of clomiphene.

If testosterone is low but LH is ok/high, your testes are not responding to the LH the pituitary aka primary hypogonadism -> another couple weeks of high dose hCG.
If testosterone and LH are both low, your pituitary is not responding to low test environment aka secondary hypogonadism -> extend clomiphene couple weeks and try again.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear