over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger In ICU After Jumping Through 2nd Story Window

Something to keep in mind for people that fly a lot for their professions. You do NOT want to know what your pilots are taking… Sooooo many are partying their asses off, and hop on board feeling like ass or still fucked up and fly 200 souls from point A to B.

Cage

Yes, they’d be gone. It’d be extremely ideal to the patient to be knocked out for 6 days! Then they’d barely notice any withdrawal!!!!!

Day 1 - you’re feeling the anxiety of it all, and starting to feel the physical symptoms. Cramping, stomach discomfort, cold sweats, pain, nausea, RLS, etc.

Day 2 - mutiply day one by 10

Day 3 - multiply day 2 by 100

Day 4 - similar to day 3

Day 5 - still fell like total ass, but starting to have you worst symptoms subside…

**** keep in mind you haven’t had any solid sleep this far. Only maybe 5-15min intervals. The restless leg syndrome during this is REAL!!!!!!! You’d be happy to swallow a bullet!

Yes, they’d be gone. It’d be extremely ideal to the patient to be knocked out for 6 days! Then they’d barely notice any withdrawal!!!!!

Day 1 - you’re feeling the anxiety of it all, and starting to feel the physical symptoms. Cramping, stomach discomfort, cold sweats, pain, nausea, RLS, etc.

Day 2 - mutiply day one by 10

Day 3 - multiply day 2 by 100

Day 4 - similar to day 3

Day 5 - still fell like total ass, but starting to have you worst symptoms subside…

**** keep in mind you haven’t had any solid sleep this far. Only maybe 5-15min intervals. The restless leg syndrome during this is REAL!!!!!!! You’d be happy to swallow a bullet!

Day 6 - same as day 5, but a lil better

Day 7 - Noticably better and symptoms will be milder

Day 8 - most of the physical withdrawal is done. Now you have to work on the mental aspect!

Cage

6 - same as day 5, but a lil better

Day 7 - Noticably better and symptoms will be milder

Day 8 - most of the physical withdrawal is done. Now you have to work on the mental aspect!

Cage
Have you ever kicked dope..??

Have you ever kicked dope..??
Was on 180mg Oxycodone daily for several years in pain management therapy. I was always on the fence the whole time while taking it knowing full well where I was heading. One day I decided I gotta stop. Had 120 perc 10mg’s in the cabinet that day. Never touched em!

Day 3-5 was the worst for me by far. Sooooo f’n shitty!!!! Probably slept 3hrs in those 5 days. By day 7 I slept for 14hrs straight! By day 9 I felt like a brand new person, but unfortunately still had the pain. I live with it daily, but it’s better than where I was going!

Cage

This is crazy, could they fire them? I know many places you can't fire a druggie or alcoholic because of the "disease" or "disability" as they label it status, if you fire them they sure your for discrimination. Clown world. I've heard of pilots flying drunk too putting passengers at risk.
Nurses get put in TPAPAN my dropped my ex not for jacking meds. They can jack meds without shorting the patient I left bc she went from high to cruise control with no memories she was poor started as a CNA and over a decade worked up to RN and within 3 years lost it all including me but they have a peer assisted program and they are hard to fire if they are smart and refuse UAs and get advocates. That said it’s a super high stress long hours job with a drug cart right there I’m sure all dabble i doubt I could resist an oxy here and there after legs then pulling 3 12 hour shifts in a row and as you’re miserable and tired the cure is two feet away. Like all things it comes down to moderation I’d rather have a doc who did a bump on a long shift than a drunk who has to take swigs to keep the shakes off. Yea it’s all bad but pervasive enough for me to know that more use than don’t, if you’re worried about your provider check their pupils it’s a dead give away. Sad thing is the better doc is proly dabbling bc he or she is better and handles more patients working more hours. This is hospital staff if your pcp is coked up fuck him.

Was on 180mg Oxycodone daily for several years in pain management therapy. I was always on the fence the whole time while taking it knowing full well where I was heading. One day I decided I gotta stop. Had 120 perc 10mg’s in the cabinet that day. Never touched em!

Day 3-5 was the worst for me by far. Sooooo f’n shitty!!!! Probably slept 3hrs in those 5 days. By day 7 I slept for 14hrs straight! By day 9 I felt like a brand new person, but unfortunately still had the pain. I live with it daily, but it’s better than where I was going!

Cage
2 weeks before I can sleep…eat.
Months before I feel ‘ok’
I’ve kicked a ‘handful’ of times.

I think I remember you posting of this fast of recovery before and I thought you were full of shit…🙂
Must be nice man it takes forever for my head to heal from that shit..

I had to do it again about eight months ago after surgery and treatment for bile duct cancer
At 50 it took even longer this time to get right

I think I remember you posting of this fast of recovery before and I thought you were full of shit…🙂

I had to do it again about eight months ago after surgery and treatment for bile duct cancer
I’m not talking about the mental aspects of kicking it. I’m referring to just the physical aspects. Nothing more! Others may take longer physically to lose the withdrawals, but 8-10 days pretty much closes the door on the rough stuff. Had a close friend that was amazed I was able to just stop with 120 pills still in the cabinet. When he came over I tossed him the whole bottle and said have fun, and get em out of my sight!!!

Now take in mind I think the amount your taking plays a role too. I was at 180mg, but compared to others my dose was low! I personally know people taking 400+mg daily.

I’ve had multiple surgeries after kicking the pills. When they mentioned prescribing me the narcotics I told em don’t bother, cause I won’t fill it. Just advil and Tylenol for me. Sucks!!!!!

Yes, the mental aspect is a whole other animal. I really wanted to stop so my mind was made up that I wasn’t gonna take another opioid ever after going through this hell. That was roughly 9yrs ago. I don’t think about em much, but when I’m having a high pain day from my lower back injury I do daydream how good it would feel to feel that euphoria and numb the pain a lil.

Cage

Was also taking Opana (an oxymorphone) alongside the percs. They weren’t high dosed, only 15mg ones. I’d crush two, snort em to start the day. Hits you immediately! Instant euphoria…

Once I started doing that, I knew I needed to stop. Took abt 10 months though to get the proper mind set. That’s when I got serious and just stopped.

I ran out of my script several times and felt like ass before I got my refills. That shit got old! But, I’d take the terrible physical pains and roll with it. Never once had it in my head to steal, hurt someone, etc.. That’s a choice, and one I wasn’t willing to do for my own problems!

Cage

This is crazy, could they fire them? I know many places you can't fire a druggie or alcoholic because of the "disease" or "disability" as they label it status, if you fire them they sure your for discrimination. Clown world. I've heard of pilots flying drunk too putting passengers at risk.
you can't fire them for being drug/alcoholic, but you can fire them for chronic absenteeism, theft, theft of 'time' and such.

So a lot of the chronic narcotic using patient we would see could not get jobs due to everything involved with narcotic use. Although they were legally prescribed the meds. Anyway, a lot of them would drive Uber to make a living. So little do you know your driving is running on steady prescribed opiate dosages that would kill the average person if they would take the same daily dose.

That’s the problem. Long term sleep deprivation makes you insane. You hear voices and see “shadow monkeys.” Your perception becomes extremely skewed. I was addicted to crystal meth for a few years. I didn’t steal or do anything I morally wouldn’t do without it. I used it so i was able to go to work because once you get extremely sleep deprived you have two options; take it and go to work, or sleep for a week straight. The only way to stop is to get rid of everyone in your life who does drugs. Stopping for me meant sleeping for a very long time. Perhaps most tweakers use dirty meth that’s highly impure. I never picked my skin, had rashes or any other noticeable issues. I was connected to people who got it uncut, highly pure, straight Mexican Mafia. This was 20 years ago. I doubt that level of purity exists now. Still, that drug is bad news. It made me beyond paranoid. It’s a miracle I didn’t hurt anyone.
Can you tell us more? What did you do for work that made you so sleep deprived ? Thats insane.

He's not just doing that drug he's staying up for a long period of time to where he's delirious. Hopefully he can kick this before he goes any farther down this road. This stunt alone could have killed him. It will be interesting to see how bad the spinal damage is.
Him being in ICU for awhile may be a blessing in disguise if he pulls through. The chances of Calum getting off meth on his own are slim to none.

Cage
I suppose the bigger the dose the harder the withdrawal? Reason I'm asking is I have friend in pain management who takes 25mg of oxycodone IR per day rarely he does 30 only if his pain is severe.

He wants to quit, how bad would the withdrawal be? He's been on them for 2 years. Very careful with them.

Addiction of any kind , has its roots in dealing with underlying Issues such as pain / Trauma , Also material things will never bring you true happiness , there will always be that "SOMETHING IS MISSING" feeling , thats the spiritual aspect we neglect, chasing materialistic things thinking it will make us Happy, Getting High , Drinking too much , Sex addiction etc. , Desire - its root word is very interesting. Hope he finds himself

Can you tell us more? What did you do for work that made you so sleep deprived ? Thats insane.
Night Club Security until 4am plus a traditional full time day job.

RESPONDING to killer.7:
The guys I worked with that ran the night club’s security were big roided up bodybuilders. We all had day jobs but ran security at a couple of after hours night clubs. After work at 4am we often went from the club to the gym to lift weights for 45 minutes before our day job. We were responsible for bodyguarding the musicians/rappers/gangster rappers when they performed… I bodyguarded Tommy Lee(Pamela wasn’t there. He had some other annoying girls half his age.), TooShort, Slick Rick, Ghostface Killah from Wu Tang Clan(my buddy asked him if we were the ghost face. Haha he said yeah, that’s how it started back in the beginning.), Mobb Deep, lots of rappers. It was fun but always fights. I’m not a violent person. I see no point to fighting, and I could almost always stop a fight by communicating, but my friends were very violent and I always had their backs so we fought a lot. We had a reputation of violence. I started bouncing to face my fears of fighting. I was at a point in my life where I feared myself. I kept so much pain and rage inside I felt I better start fighting or I might explode and hurt people. This revelation came as for a very long time I tried as hard as I could to be as kind to everyone regardless of how they treated me. Turn the other cheek like Jesus. Unfortunately, kindness is often viewed as weakness and I was treated poorly. One night I snapped at the disrespect I was hearing at a house party. I literally stepped outside my body and saw my body begin to go to the kitchen and grab a butcher knife to murder everyone in the house. I watched it unfold and didn’t have control. I was so enraged! I stopped and yelled at everyone, “I could kill you all! Look at me! You see I’m strong enough to destroy you! Stop with the disrespect!” The next night I talked to the huge guys who had asked me to work security with them every time I saw them at the clubs. I was hired and so it began. I’ve never been one to have much energy ever. So in order to work all night I took speedy ecstasy tabs. I quickly gained a reputation as the friendliest bouncer the owners had ever seen. They asked my to run the VIP room. I had never done crystal meth and didn’t want to. My go to drug was Nubian for bodybuilding and self confidence, and ecstasy for the night clubs.
(This story could go on forever. My dad wants me to write a book about my experiences. I have suffered bad PTSD over what I went though. When I think about those times I get sick and anxious. Let’s just say I got into something I had never imagined. It’s upsetting me now remembering. My fatal flaw is my loyalty to my friends. I accept them regardless of who they are. This quality is rare and sought out by those with nefarious life styles. For a person like myself who tried to be Jesus, it was a nightmare. I’m unable to say much more. Most of my friends are dead, otherwise this would be a betrayal on my part.)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131