over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolvadex after gyno surgery ??

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
So I have a question for you guys. So I’m getting gyno surgery in July. The doc said he removes about 98% of the gland. My question is would it be a bad idea for me to run say nolvadex at a low dose year round after the surgery to ensure the gyno doesn’t return ? I’m spending a good amount of money to get the gyno taken care of and want to do everything I can to keep it from coming back. I run trt most of the year but I do blast here and there. I have had friends that have had gyno surgery like 10 years ago and still blast heavy without using any ais or serms and their gyno hasn’t came back.But I want to do everything I can to not have to worry about it coming back. Input is appreciated guys.

I think the time of being overly concerned is over 98%

Personally I'd say worry about something else and ask your doc chance of it being an issue with 2% left

I think the time of being overly concerned is over 98%

Personally I'd say worry about something else and ask your doc chance of it being an issue with 2% left
Good point

So I have a question for you guys. So I’m getting gyno surgery in July. The doc said he removes about 98% of the gland. My question is would it be a bad idea for me to run say nolvadex at a low dose year round after the surgery to ensure the gyno doesn’t return ? I’m spending a good amount of money to get the gyno taken care of and want to do everything I can to keep it from coming back. I run trt most of the year but I do blast here and there. I have had friends that have had gyno surgery like 10 years ago and still blast heavy without using any ais or serms and their gyno hasn’t came back.But I want to do everything I can to not have to worry about it coming back. Input is appreciated guys.
Let me know. I’m paranoid as well

Why isn't surgeon taking out the entire gland? It more than likely is going to come back.

Why isn't surgeon taking out the entire gland? It more than likely is going to come back.
I’ve been told you need to leave a little fat in there to play as a backbone for your nipple, or there might be a chance of indented recessed nipples.

Terrible idea, take nothing- estrogen is what gets your cholesterol right And is good for your joints. This is a chance for you to remove a drug from your life, DO IT. 2% of your gland 100% bigger is still tiny which it won’t do anyway but if you must take something for your mental state take Provirion as it does lots of other good shit as well as keeps your glands from swelling. Do you have actual gyno or are you just getting your glands removed out of fear.

Terrible idea, take nothing- estrogen is what gets your cholesterol right And is good for your joints. This is a chance for you to remove a drug from your life, DO IT. 2% of your gland 100% bigger is still tiny which it won’t do anyway but if you must take something for your mental state take Provirion as it does lots of other good shit as well as keeps your glands from swelling. Do you have actual gyno or are you just getting your glands removed out of fear.
It’s actual gyno. I’ve had it for More than 10 years.

Ok we’ll until then high dose masteron will reduce your gyno if you’d used gyno early on it actually treats gyno. It’s why it was created by pharma. Obviously 10 year old gyno will be less responsive but antlything you can do will help and the smaller it is the more they’ll remove. You staying awake or going under, $$$? I’ve thought about the local where they do it but you don’t go under for like 4K, I have no gyno but I know a ton of NFL and IFBB guys that just get em removed, like fucking getting your teeth whitened it’s just part of the game.

Ok we’ll until then high dose masteron will reduce your gyno if you’d used gyno early on it actually treats gyno. It’s why it was created by pharma. Obviously 10 year old gyno will be less responsive but antlything you can do will help and the smaller it is the more they’ll remove. You staying awake or going under, $$$? I’ve thought about the local where they do it but you don’t go under for like 4K, I have no gyno but I know a ton of NFL and IFBB guys that just get em removed, like fucking getting your teeth whitened it’s just part of the game.
I’m going to be awake during my surgery bro

I got gyno surgery 5-6 years ago. For the longest time I didn't use any AI and the gyno didn't come back. I just recently started using AIs/serms during my last couple preps to control water better but in the off season usually I don't use anything. I have run 1250 test without issues and my doc had told me he couldn't remove the entire gland when I got it done. I didn't ask why.

No good surgeon removes the whole gland because otherwise, they’ll become concave and look worse than they did with gyno. See someone like Craig Golias for an example of that. You should be good to go and not have to worry about it if the surgeon took enough out. I saw Maffei for my surgery and got the same spiel from him, he was confident he took as much out as he possibly could have. I haven’t touched an AI or SERM since and have had no issues with several decent sized blasts since then. As long as you trust your surgeon’s results and assessment of your individual case, bombs away!

I’m going to be awake during my surgery bro
I think that’s the smart move PLEASE come back and run a thread on it, I think many of us are interested in what you’re doing.

I think that’s the smart move PLEASE come back and run a thread on it, I think many of us are interested in what you’re doing.
I definitely will bro ! Yes it was way cheaper to be awake for the surgery. I’m excited. He’s doing gland removal and a little lipo.

Yea that’s what I want even though my best days are past it’s not too $$$ and I dunno wanna go under surgeons I’ve talked to say it takes more to put guys like us under so going under is a lil more dangerous than regular folks and sure as shit Chulsy Graham died in simple surgery if you don’t know him he was gonna be a decent IFBB pro idmf he stayed outta prison.

Yea that’s what I want even though my best days are past it’s not too $$$ and I dunno wanna go under surgeons I’ve talked to say it takes more to put guys like us under so going under is a lil more dangerous than regular folks and sure as shit Chulsy Graham died in simple surgery if you don’t know him he was gonna be a decent IFBB pro idmf he stayed outta prison.
Yea I’m always a little iffy to about going under for surgery. But my main thing was saving some $ and staying awake.

Yeah I’m not big on ais and never have been. They make me feel like shit and I don’t gain as good. If Im being honest I’ve taken an ai maybe during two cycles in the numerous years Ive ran gear lol. But anyway provirion would be good to run during my cycles after I get my gyno taken out? I’ve used just about every compound before but never provirion. Have heard good things though. And if it helps to reduce the chance of gyno coming back and helps my look a tad bit that’s a win win!

Yeah he said so it doesn’t leave the nipples caved in. I’m going to ask him at my pre op appointment if he would feel comfortable removing the entire gland somehow.

No good surgeon removes the whole gland because otherwise, they’ll become concave and look worse than they did with gyno. See someone like Craig Golias for an example of that. You should be good to go and not have to worry about it if the surgeon took enough out. I saw Maffei for my surgery and got the same spiel from him, he was confident he took as much out as he possibly could have. I haven’t touched an AI or SERM since and have had no issues with several decent sized blasts since then. As long as you trust your surgeon’s results and assessment of your individual case, bombs away!
Right. Yeah Craig’s surgery turned out pretty bad. I don’t think I should have a problem. He’s suppose to be one of the best gyno surgeons in the country. I as well have had friends who’ve had the surgery and have blasted after surgery and their gyno didn’t come back. Maybe I’m just being paranoid. Lol

Yeah I’m not big on ais and never have been. They make me feel like shit and I don’t gain as good. If Im being honest I’ve taken an ai maybe during two cycles in the numerous years Ive ran gear lol. But anyway provirion would be good to run during my cycles after I get my gyno taken out? I’ve used just about every compound before but never provirion. Have heard good things though. And if it helps to reduce the chance of gyno coming back and helps my look a tad bit that’s a win win!
Yea AIs fuck with my emotions but I run them and yes Provirion imo and experience is awesome during last 4 weeks I’ll go to 4 a day and the feel and look is granite brother. It’s a secondary compound like roids for your roids and yes keepss free test higher as it locks up all your SHBG among other actions.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws