over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder impingement: bpc157 not working vs tb500

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Dealing with shoulder impingement. Went to the ortho, scans and all, did a cortisone shot, not full relief, also don’t want to rely on that. Wants me to do 3-4 months of physical therapy work with exercises and stretches along with tens.

I’ve been on 250-500mcg daily of bpc157 for another issue for 2 months that it has successfully treated but it hasn’t worked for my shoulder. I know it’s legit bpc because right when I started it, it worked and when I stopped it to soon, the pain came back. Started it again, pain gone.

Any thoughts on if tb500 is the better go for tendinitis? Dosages are all over the place. Suggestions on that?

Appreciate it guys.

Dealing with shoulder impingement. Went to the ortho, scans and all, did a cortisone shot, not full relief, also don’t want to rely on that. Wants me to do 3-4 months of physical therapy work with exercises and stretches along with tens.

I’ve been on 250-500mcg daily of bpc157 for another issue for 2 months that it has successfully treated but it hasn’t worked for my shoulder. I know it’s legit bpc because right when I started it, it worked and when I stopped it to soon, the pain came back. Started it again, pain gone.

Any thoughts on if tb500 is the better go for tendinitis? Dosages are all over the place. Suggestions on that?

Appreciate it guys.

I'm in the same boat. Hopefully someone out there might be able to help. I have not tried TB500 but have tried everything else suggested to me.

I have had had pain for 2 years now. Xrays and MRI showed nothing. Tried round that the clock nsaids for a couple weeks and no relief. Did physical therapy, daily hanging, masseusse, chiro, BPC and none of it helped. Cortisone shot worked for 3 days then woke up in middle of the night with it burning again.

Appreciate it guys.
I ran both alongside some low dose GH after my foot surgery. It healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My Ortho MD was impressed with the recovery.

The Muscular System: An Essay
According https://essaypay.com/ The muscular system's major job is to assist in various actions such as walking, running, and jumping. It also controls a few involuntary actions, like as your heart's beating.
Skeletal, smooth, and cardiac muscles are the primary organs of the muscular system. Skeletal muscles are the sole muscles that control voluntary activities that are performed consciously.

I'm in the same boat. Hopefully someone out there might be able to help. I have not tried TB500 but have tried everything else suggested to me.

I have had had pain for 2 years now. Xrays and MRI showed nothing. Tried round that the clock nsaids for a couple weeks and no relief. Did physical therapy, daily hanging, masseusse, chiro, BPC and none of it helped. Cortisone shot worked for 3 days then woke up in middle of the night with it burning again.
I had a partially torn rotator cuff and got legit TB500.
It did work and I did not need surgery.
I dosed it at 10mg a week for a month, used BPC 157 at 750 mcgs a day split into morning, afternoon and PM.
After about 8 days it was feeling normal.
By 15 or so days I could do everything but kept it light.
My follow up MRI showed it was healed.
I also tan GH and took collagen daily(tons and tons of collagen)
Some day inject anywhere but I put it right into the painful area and that seemed to work better.
It was all IM shots using a 27 GA with 1 inch.

I had a shoulder impingement and ran 5mg 3x a week for 6 or i weeks (can't remember how long) and 4iu of GH but it healed it. I tried BPC157 alone since I had a kit but it only provided temporary relief in high doses.

I've used TB500 to help with whatever was going on with my mid back and it cured it. Never seen doc just started bgc +tb500 and pain was gone in 2 weeks and never returned. . BPC + TB500 is a great combo for getting the fastest healing and a quick reduction in pain without NSAIDs. If I could only afford BPC or TB500, I would take TB500. Of course running it with GH

I'll have to give it a try.
If it’s not a bad tear and you have legit TB/Bpc / GH it should help. Again I took a load of collagen daily , bought a big tub that is given to horses for ligaments and joints and took it all day.

Appreciate it guys.
If i understand correctly the joint is pinching your tendones/ligaments so nothing would help only moving them out to the correct position, right?

There’s a variety of things that may be causing the impingement. Your capsule might be tight, shoulder stabilizers are weak or both. You may have a slightly hooked acromion. Once the impinged area is inflamed, it’s more susceptible to being impinged. It’s all about space for the tendons and bursa. For whatever reason, you don’t have enough. If there’s a mechanical issue causing the problem, nothing’s going to fix it until that problem is addressed.

Regenerative Injections from a SKILLED doctor. Stem cell is usually golden but there are some parts of the body where my doc has found standard Prolo to be more (or just as) effective. I don't know your situation, but having undergone stem cell (AT LEAST 1x/year) for ~10 years now with SUPER SUCCESS, I wouldn't touch a cortisone shot if I were offered money.

As for TB-500, I've heard great things but have never tried it.

My first run of BPC-157 (500 mcg, 2x/day) = inconclusive. Currently running it again (but from a different source) @ 250 mcg/day. Too early too tell, as I just started it yesterday.

Finally, being "Queen of Injuries" here are a few other tips that might help you troubleshoot:
1. As for the MRI showing nothing:
I recommend finding a doc who has a US (ultrasound) machine in office to be able to scan you... can't even tell you the number of times over the years that MRI showed NOTHING only to have my doc pick up on something that I was feeling (and/or something that could have fucked me!) with the US. In fact, we often joke that it's not a matter of IF he'll find 'extras' with the US [that the MRI didn't show] but HOW MANY 'extras' (per MRI)!
2. Another possibly is: the MRI DID show something but the tech missed it AND your doc isn't well versed in reading the MRI imagines. Happens A LOT more than you might think...
3. If you have/had a US and STILL nothing, then I suggest getting MRIs of the SPINE (to rule out spinal injury or trauma; many never have an "injury" per say but spine 'trauma' can creep up over time!) And if you've never experienced it, I've got 2 words for you: utter insanity!!! It has potential to:
a) Manifest in SO FREAKING MANY areas of the body;
b) Manifest as pain/soreness that may feel IDENTICAL to: joint, tendon, ligament, and/or muscle pain/soreness;
c) Occur without EVER having pain / soreness in your spine (OR ever having pain/soreness in the given area where your symptoms are); and instead present in a variety of sensations like electric, weakness/inability to move toes/fingers, tightness, numbness, muscle twitches/spasms... the list goes on! Or a combination of both (like if it's a shoulder, one part of your shoulder may feel pain/soreness and another part may feel numbness, weakness, etc.).

Best of luck; injuries are NO FUN, period; and it's even worse when you have symptoms but still haven't figured out the cause.

Regenerative Injections from a SKILLED doctor. Stem cell is usually golden but there are some parts of the body where my doc has found standard Prolo to be more (or just as) effective. I don't know your situation, but having undergone stem cell (AT LEAST 1x/year) for ~10 years now with SUPER SUCCESS, I wouldn't touch a cortisone shot if I were offered money.

As for TB-500, I've heard great things but have never tried it.

My first run of BPC-157 (500 mcg, 2x/day) = inconclusive. Currently running it again (but from a different source) @ 250 mcg/day. Too early too tell, as I just started it yesterday.

Finally, being "Queen of Injuries" here are a few other tips that might help you troubleshoot:
1. As for the MRI showing nothing:
I recommend finding a doc who has a US (ultrasound) machine in office to be able to scan you... can't even tell you the number of times over the years that MRI showed NOTHING only to have my doc pick up on something that I was feeling (and/or something that could have fucked me!) with the US. In fact, we often joke that it's not a matter of IF he'll find 'extras' with the US [that the MRI didn't show] but HOW MANY 'extras' (per MRI)!
2. Another possibly is: the MRI DID show something but the tech missed it AND your doc isn't well versed in reading the MRI imagines. Happens A LOT more than you might think...
3. If you have/had a US and STILL nothing, then I suggest getting MRIs of the SPINE (to rule out spinal injury or trauma; many never have an "injury" per say but spine 'trauma' can creep up over time!) And if you've never experienced it, I've got 2 words for you: utter insanity!!! It has potential to:
a) Manifest in SO FREAKING MANY areas of the body;
b) Manifest as pain/soreness that may feel IDENTICAL to: joint, tendon, ligament, and/or muscle pain/soreness;
c) Occur without EVER having pain / soreness in your spine (OR ever having pain/soreness in the given area where your symptoms are); and instead present in a variety of sensations like electric, weakness/inability to move toes/fingers, tightness, numbness, muscle twitches/spasms... the list goes on! Or a combination of both (like if it's a shoulder, one part of your shoulder may feel pain/soreness and another part may feel numbness, weakness, etc.).

Best of luck; injuries are NO FUN, period; and it's even worse when you have symptoms but still haven't figured out the cause.
Yeah, remember that with most peptides it's kind of a luck thing, unless you get it from a pharmacy you never really know what you are getting

Yeah, remember that with most peptides it's kind of a luck thing, unless you get it from a pharmacy you never really know what you are getting
Totally agree! I've been very blessed to NEVER have had a bad experience with HGH, but (especially concerning BPC-157), it looks like there tends to be high degree of variability in terms of the quality from what people are reporting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131