over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger In ICU After Jumping Through 2nd Story Window

kicking opiods is exceptionally difficult and while there are certainly cases of people, like above, who are able to do it within a week or two and somehow be ok, the MAJORITY of people will not have that type of luck. The body develops certain tolerances and begins building its own receptors for that stuff that beg for the drug as you come off.
There is a high percentage success treatment called Ibogain that has shown great promise over and above the typical treatments used here in the US (suboxone mostly).
I have been down the road and kicked opiods. But it took many years to get through the whole thing. In the process I buried my 3 training partners. We all started with the simple Nubain hits to kick ass in the gym. But then nubain got so popular that nobody could get it. So it progressed on to whatever the hell we could find. Temgesic, codeine, percs, dilaudid.
My best friend in the entire world died at 29 from a hotshot. He went from 289lbs at 5ft8, to one year later weighing 165lbs strung out on heroine. He tried to quit repeatedly and going to NA meetings only ended up giving him better sources to buy from. He got a bad batch and it killed him.
My 2nd training partner and very very good friend was hooked on all sorts of pills. He ended up taking his own life after being arrested multiple times importing gear and getting caught.
And then another guy that I considered a brother from another. He was the epitome of excellence and much like CVM. Good looking, super personality, smart as they get. But he got hooked into Nubain. Then heroine. He accidentally got a pack of fentanyl and that killed him.
In 10 years I lost 3 of my closest friends.
Staying clean is hard. Every day is a struggle. But it can be done.

I suppose the bigger the dose the harder the withdrawal? Reason I'm asking is I have friend in pain management who takes 25mg of oxycodone IR per day rarely he does 30 only if his pain is severe.

He wants to quit, how bad would the withdrawal be? He's been on them for 2 years. Very careful with them.
Withdrawal varies widely from one person to the next. I would advise him to cut down as low as possible then jump off as the withdraws will be much less. Also mucuna puriens will help with the restless leg syndrome as does prami paxil. L theanine can help with the anxiety.

I had a NASTY motorcycle accident a few years back. Hip broken in 4 places, broken arm, dislocated shoulder, both wrists broken, ground my big toe off on top of a dozen of other injuries. I had already lost my best friend from opioid addiction so I had already seen it destroy lives. I absolutely refused any narcotic pain killers. My doctor's were in absolute disbelief and even doubted I could do it but I did and I'm so thankful. I was in a lot of pain and I suffered a lot but in the end I'm glad I made that decision. Just a little over a year ago I had a major knee surgery and I did the same thing again, I didn't touch a narcotic pain killer after I was released from the hospital.

I suppose the bigger the dose the harder the withdrawal? Reason I'm asking is I have friend in pain management who takes 25mg of oxycodone IR per day rarely he does 30 only if his pain is severe.

He wants to quit, how bad would the withdrawal be? He's been on them for 2 years. Very careful with them.
On only 25mg daily it wouldn’t be terrible. He’d feel crummy, and get the RLS, tiredness, stomach issues, but I doubt it’d be severe.

If the withdrawal symptoms scare them then they could always use Suboxone. But use it for only like 2 weeks. It’ll make the withdrawal almost effort less. But if he stays on the Suboxone then you just traded one drug for another.

I’d much rather be on Suboxone though than opiates. There’s a ceiling and you can’t abuse them and get high. But if it takes you staying on Subs to avoid opiates then do it!! Taking opiates daily (for long periods) will lead to dependence and problems!

Cage

Any of you have luck kicking opioids with Kratom? I know one guy

You can become somewhat dependent on Kratom, and then it sucks when you stop. Nothing terrible...for me it was pretty bad fatigue for a few weeks. Some of those strains jump up your BP allot too. So maybe better than taking opioids, but not harmless in itself.

On only 25mg daily it wouldn’t be terrible. He’d feel crummy, and get the RLS, tiredness, stomach issues, but I doubt it’d be severe.

If the withdrawal symptoms scare them then they could always use Suboxone. But use it for only like 2 weeks. It’ll make the withdrawal almost effort less. But if he stays on the Suboxone then you just traded one drug for another.

I’d much rather be on Suboxone though than opiates. There’s a ceiling and you can’t abuse them and get high. But if it takes you staying on Subs to avoid opiates then do it!! Taking opiates daily (for long periods) will lead to dependence and problems!

Cage
I agree we all have different experiences i never like to put my life out there unless its to help and this is not to look better than anyone else ..

I was addicted to opiates/herion/fentanyl anything to go down was in my lane . I did this for 18yrs kept a full time job i have been to rehab 5 times and did the suboxone clinic for 6 yrs like u said trading one set of handcuffs for another . They are meant for a 7 day detox but do release what you crave into ur receptors.. last rehab i went 6 months got on vivitrol which if anyone knows has no withdrawals but can be nasty your pleasure sensors wont know ur using drugs and u can overdose or if u drink u will get “rubber legs “ but dont know ur drunk and can get alcohol poisoning..

Long story short AUG 20 ill have 6 yrs sober i go to meetings which i thought was a “cult”
But actually to listen it helps at least for me i dont do a sponsor but have friends like them i rely on . And if addicts need help i tell them how i did it if they ask and assist them if needed

This is just me sharing my experience. No better than anyone just a fellow addict .

Danny

Suicide...from the second floor?!
Seriously?

How is this thread still up?! I thought discussing rec drugs was against the rules 🤔 Entertaining/informative nonetheless.

Higher window!
Or get on one of his crotch rockets and go 130 into a brick wall...that should do it.
Second floor's a cry for help.
Hope he gets off the vent and gets the counseling he needs.
Such a waste!

I agree we all have different experiences i never like to put my life out there unless its to help and this is not to look better than anyone else ..

I was addicted to opiates/herion/fentanyl anything to go down was in my lane . I did this for 18yrs kept a full time job i have been to rehab 5 times and did the suboxone clinic for 6 yrs like u said trading one set of handcuffs for another . They are meant for a 7 day detox but do release what you crave into ur receptors.. last rehab i went 6 months got on vivitrol which if anyone knows has no withdrawals but can be nasty your pleasure sensors wont know ur using drugs and u can overdose or if u drink u will get “rubber legs “ but dont know ur drunk and can get alcohol poisoning..

Long story short AUG 20 ill have 6 yrs sober i go to meetings which i thought was a “cult”
But actually to listen it helps at least for me i dont do a sponsor but have friends like them i rely on . And if addicts need help i tell them how i did it if they ask and assist them if needed

This is just me sharing my experience. No better than anyone just a fellow addict .

Danny
Well done Brother! stay strong

Reactions: Dp
I have a training partner who was addicted to speed about 30 years ago. Not meth but the weaker "regular" speed that is still more popular in some European countries from what I understand. He still frequently says he wishes he could shoot up half a gram of amphetamines, it would be just the thing to spark up his mood. He got an education and a high paying job now but says things like, "it wasn't such a bad life, staying up for a week, getting high, cruising around looking for criminal ways to make money. It was kind of chill, instead of the boring sould killing job I have now. But I guess I have a lot to lose going back." But he's not too sure, he's still considering getting high on a vacation or something when he's not subject to drug testing. I say it's probably not worth it and logically he agrees. He's afraid to even take an ephedrine or a PWO in case it would trigger him.

I recently got 8 5mg tablets of oxycodone after bicep reattachment surgery. It mosty made me sleep real well but once taking 10mg I felt so good stretching out on my bed, it was like lying on cotton both emotionally and physically. So relaxed and content. I kind of understood how it's dangerous, even at such a tiny dosage.

I have a training partner who was addicted to speed about 30 years ago. Not meth but the weaker "regular" speed that is still more popular in some European countries from what I understand. He still frequently says he wishes he could shoot up half a gram of amphetamines, it would be just the thing to spark up his mood. He got an education and a high paying job now but says things like, "it wasn't such a bad life, staying up for a week, getting high, cruising around looking for criminal ways to make money. It was kind of chill, instead of the boring sould killing job I have now. But I guess I have a lot to lose going back." But he's not too sure, he's still considering getting high on a vacation or something when he's not subject to drug testing. I say it's probably not worth it and logically he agrees. He's afraid to even take an ephedrine or a PWO in case it would trigger him.

I recently got 8 5mg tablets of oxycodone after bicep reattachment surgery. It mosty made me sleep real well but once taking 10mg I felt so good stretching out on my bed, it was like lying on cotton both emotionally and physically. So relaxed and content. I kind of understood how it's dangerous, even at such a tiny dosage.
i know guys taking pharm grade meth.. 5-10mg per day.. and all are very very successful engineers.
its when you enter the recreational doses of stims that you hear about these horror stories.
however, those who use their rx at low/controlled/sensible doses, can do so while living a normal, functional life.

How is this thread still up?! I thought discussing rec drugs was against the rules 🤔 Entertaining/informative nonetheless.

It's not a discussion of rec drugs just for the sake of discussing rec drugs. The primary story is about a bodybuilder who tried to kill himself!

Higher window!
Or get on one of his crotch rockets and go 130 into a brick wall...that should do it.
Second floor's a cry for help.
Hope he gets off the vent and gets the counseling he needs.
Such a waste!

Are you assuming he planned this? Seems pretty clear that it was a spur of the moment tweaker decision. He could have easily killed himself jumping out of a second story window. Landing on your head/neck will do the trick. People seem to think he landed on his feet...maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I would bet that he did a Superman out of the window and came down head first.

Cage
Thanks for the reply.

Are you assuming he planned this? Seems pretty clear that it was a spur of the moment tweaker decision. He could have easily killed himself jumping out of a second story window. Landing on your head/neck will do the trick. People seem to think he landed on his feet...maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I would bet that he did a Superman out of the window and came down head first.

Yeah agree with you here. Plus, you add that he is incredible compulsive in almost all areas of life from training, to takings risks, and then you throw drugs in there and it's all just amplified.

Reactions: Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity