over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestion Problem starting new cycle

Could try dosing w/ some betaine hcl and ginger caps . Probably like throwing a cup of water on a forest fire but hey, worth a try lol

You perfectly described how anadrol effects my digestion. Anadrol and tren together definitely the main cause of digestion issues.

Tren is prob worse than anadrol. At least it is for me. Heartburn would not go away until the tren cleared

Diet looks fine and if you didn’t have this problem before, I’d say it’s the current change. Sweet potatoes can sometimes bug me , though. I’m usually okay if I remove the skin and purée them. I love sp too much to cut them lol
Could consider swapping the oats and/or sweet potato for lower fiber options like more jasmine rice. All that fiber combined with additional food volume, indigestion causing tren, and liver suppressing anadrol is a recipe for gastric distress, and the added fiber and high raffanose oats are going to make it worse.

Zinc l-carnosine pre bed can be gastric protective. Marshmallow root helps also

Could consider swapping the oats and/or sweet potato for lower fiber options like more jasmine rice. All that fiber combined with additional food volume, indigestion causing tren, and liver suppressing anadrol is a recipe for gastric distress, and the added fiber and high raffanose oats are going to make it worse.
I’m going to give this a try and cut out oats. Today I haven’t ate oats or sweet potatoes and didn’t take Anadrol and I’m not as bloated and nauseous . For my carbs todays I’ve had 3 meals so far all with blueberry as my carb source

I came off everything but 125 mg test few months recently and literally all my digestive issues I thought were associated with my Gaul bladder removal got better and fir s few moths I ate as I pleased with no issues. Got back on and all my issues started all over again. I think all steroids including testosterone in general Fuck with my digestive process.

I came off everything but 125 mg test few months recently and literally all my digestive issues I thought were associated with my Gaul bladder removal got better and fir s few moths I ate as I pleased with no issues. Got back on and all my issues started all over again. I think all steroids including testosterone in general Fuck with my digestive process.
I’m starting to think the same thing is happening to me . I’ve been on just 200mg of test a week since January and I was good with no digestive problems at all . Fast forward to now when I decide to go back on a decent cycle and all these digestive problems pop up. Maybe I’m getting to old for these cycles and will consider just staying on TRT and HGH year round

I’m starting to think the same thing is happening to me . I’ve been on just 200mg of test a week since January and I was good with no digestive problems at all . Fast forward to now when I decide to go back on a decent cycle and all these digestive problems pop up. Maybe I’m getting to old for these cycles and will consider just staying on TRT and HGH year round
I think your into something bro. Steroids are much harder on us when we get older. Totally different reaction to them. They def lose their effectiveness as we age it seems too. It’s hard to let the lifetime of gains slip away but life is more important to me than a fucking 20” arm. I’m realizing all of this recently. Iv got erosive esophagitis from all the heartburn from aas use. Which Iv Been warned by my doctor can and will eventually lead to esophageal cancer. Steroids can cause a host of life threatening issues I never hear anyone even talk about on here.

I think your into something bro. Steroids are much harder on us when we get older. Totally different reaction to them. They def lose their effectiveness as we age it seems too. It’s hard to let the lifetime of gains slip away but life is more important to me than a fucking 20” arm. I’m realizing all of this recently. Iv got erosive esophagitis from all the heartburn from aas use. Which Iv Been warned by my doctor can and will eventually lead to esophageal cancer. Steroids can cause a host of life threatening issues I never hear anyone even talk about on here.
I’m 33. Lately I just think to myself is it even worth it any more and more times I think to my self it is not worth doing these heavy cycles any more . I don’t compete and never have wanted to. I just like to look good and be in shape . This just might be my last cycle . And from here on out it’s TRT and HGH

I’m 33. Lately I just think to myself is it even worth it any more and more times I think to my self it is not worth doing these heavy cycles any more . I don’t compete and never have wanted to. I just like to look good and be in shape . This just might be my last cycle . And from here on out it’s TRT and HGH
I didn’t start being negatively affected by tren and orals until I was around 46-47 and around 20 years of aas use and alot of years of abusing them pretty heavily. But everyone ages differently and responds differently to things. But when you know the stuff is fucking you up and you are aware your harming yourself if your smart you will take measures to stop harming yourself. Iv lost quite a few friends who were too young to go from natural causes and they were heavy abusers of steroids I think the writing is on the wall. These compounds can and are harmful to our healths if abused like any man made or natural substance.

I didn’t start being negatively affected by tren and orals until I was around 46-47 and around 20 years of aas use and alot of years of abusing them pretty heavily. But everyone ages differently and responds differently to things. But when you know the stuff is fucking you up and you are aware your harming yourself if your smart you will take measures to stop harming yourself. Iv lost quite a few friends who were too young to go from natural causes and they were heavy abusers of steroids I think the writing is on the wall. These compounds can and are harmful to our healths if abused like any man made or natural substance.
I used to be able to handle a LOT of tren in my 20’s. Legit tren brewed from pellets. Nowadays 100 Mg a week destroys my digestive system almost immediately

OP how old are you? Many of us as we age, for whatever reason, lose the ability to handle orals. They kill the appetite and screw up digestion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws