over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECY Stack

Woman on DNP are probably on Anabolics as well. If any hormone (estroge disruption due to anabolic and blockers can make feminine fat deposits (face, glutes ect) harder to return.

It had a long lasting effect on where my face stores fat, too. When I would gain weight, I would first notice it by my face getting soft and round. Now, even if I gain weight, my face still remains square and lean. Dnp is a hell of a drug. There are other places that seem to not gain any fat, either. I kinda chalked it up to getting older, you know how even a fat older guy can have shredded body parts? Maybe it's something else...

Now I'm really excited to try DNP. I have a chronically fat face and even in contest shape it doesn't look right... like my body is 7-8% and my face still looks 16-18%. Especially around the cheeks and under my chin.

Maybe next winter, I'm already in prep and it's way too hot to run DNP.

If this is the case like some people say they added body fat and the fat didn't come back in their face , then this means the mechanism which DnP works is affecting either collagen, elastin, or the fat pads in the face, cheeks or all three.

I hope this isn't the case but we have to keep an open mind on how this works and we don't know if it works like this.

Look at the highest paid supermodel Milla , in 1993 in the movie Days getting confused when her cheeks she has a little more body fat than she carries now but her cheeks look more youthful quite a bit more youthful. Look look at her now at about forty five years in monster Hunter and while her cheeks are still extremely beautiful they're not like they were in 1993 in dazed and confused. This could be just a normal thing of aging as collagen elastin and the fat pads in the face decrease as we age. We also don't know what she did or didn't do between now and then as far as hormones dnp etc. Since she makes her money on her looks primarily I would think she would be extra cautious on anything that even if she wasn't informed about

We don't want to rule this out because we could have discovered something and how dnp works and reducing either collagen elastin or the fat pads in the face.

If this is the case like some people say they added body fat and the fat didn't come back in their face , then this means the mechanism which DnP works is affecting either collagen, elastin, or the fat pads in the face, cheeks or all three.

I hope this isn't the case but we have to keep an open mind on how this works and we don't know if it works like this.

Look at the highest paid supermodel Milla , in 1993 in the movie Days getting confused when her cheeks she has a little more body fat than she carries now but her cheeks look more youthful quite a bit more youthful. Look look at her now at about forty five years in monster Hunter and while her cheeks are still extremely beautiful they're not like they were in 1993 in dazed and confused. This could be just a normal thing of aging as collagen elastin and the fat pads in the face decrease as we age. We also don't know what she did or didn't do between now and then as far as hormones dnp etc. Since she makes her money on her looks primarily I would think she would be extra cautious on anything that even if she wasn't informed about

We don't want to rule this out because we could have discovered something and how dnp works and reducing either collagen elastin or the fat pads in the face.

Regarding Milla (etc) you are literally adding 2 + 2 and getting 37.

Milla Jovovich is 46 years old so in 1993 she was 18 years old.

It's called aging and I would seriously doubt she has been abusing dnp all these years. It's honestly really strange how you would connect her to dnp just because her face has changed over nearly 30 years of aging (which happens to 100% of people).

You need to stop stressing over the DNP you bought. If you don't like it then don't use it but as I told you with 1 cap per day and a great diet you should be very happy with the results. Some things are not for everyone and some people will simply not like it but you are creating problems that don't exist imo. Yes it's important to research and be careful and keep an open mind but the logic behind some of your thoughts is way off. Take 1 cap for 4 weeks and diet hard and if your face resembles Skeletor then you have a reason to be concerned but I am 100% sure you will look very similar just a lot leaner.

There was a gray area supplier that had a great ECY stack about 10-15 years ago. They had tons of great supps. I don't know if they are still in business or even what there name was. I thought it worked good. I used to to cut the last few pounds for meets.

There was a gray area supplier that had a great ECY stack about 10-15 years ago. They had tons of great supps. I don't know if they are still in business or even what there name was. I thought it worked good. I used to to cut the last few pounds for meets.

I haven't used it in years. The last time I used ephedrine I had amps and injected it. I just googled ECA and T5 and loads of products come up so it's easy to find if people want to try it out.

It's called aging and I would seriously doubt she has been abusing dnp all these years. It's honestly really strange how you would connect her to dnp just because her face has changed over nearly 30 years of aging (which happens to 100% of people).

You need to stop stressing over the DNP you bought. If you don't like it then don't use it but as I told you with 1 cap per day and a great diet you should be very happy with the results. Some things are not for everyone and some people will simply not like it but you are creating problems that don't exist imo. Yes it's important to research and be careful and keep an open mind but the logic behind some of your thoughts is way off. Take 1 cap for 4 weeks and diet hard and if your face resembles Skeletor then you have a reason to be concerned but I am 100% sure you will look very similar just a lot leaner.
QUOTE="Elvia1023, post: 3104830, member: 19936"]

[/QUOTE]

Milla looks awesome at any age. My point was or is is that when the face is younger it has more collagen elastin and fat pads. This is why people get fillers when they get older because it just naturally decreases with age as far as I know.

Regarding not being logical when there's two expirience male members here that have used dnp and their face when their face fills back out it wasn't the same as far as like it's around the cheek area where the collagen elastin and fat pads are. Female females that have used hormones I can see this point so I'm a little more skeptical of that but I think it's important to look at every side of the coin and hopefully this isn't the case but I stay open-minded if dnp's mechanism would eat up collagen elastin and the fat pads in the face this is specifically where these are it's like right around the cheeks and such.

Excuse the spelling and grammars and such I'm going to talk to text phone and not able to type right now as I'm driving

Milla looks awesome at any age. My point was or is is that when the face is younger it has more collagen elastin and fat pads. This is why people get fillers when they get older because it just naturally decreases with age as far as I know.
Regarding not being logical when there's two expirience male members here that have used dnp and their face when their face fills back out it wasn't the same as far as like it's around the cheek area where the collagen elastin and fat pads are. Female females that have used hormones I can see this point so I'm a little more skeptical of that but I think it's important to look at every side of the coin and hopefully this isn't the case but I stay open-minded if dnp's mechanism would eat up collagen elastin and the fat pads in the face this is specifically where these are it's like right around the cheeks and such.

Excuse the spelling and grammars and such I'm going to talk to text phone and not able to type right now as I'm driving

Many of the things we use directly effect the way we look and age (male or female). I have read DNP can significantly increase type I collagen and vascular endothelial growth factor (signal protein that stimulates the formation of blood vessels).

I keep in contact with many people who use DNP and whilst there will always be unknowns for everything we use I think the answers in this case are fairly obvious. It's not like someone uses it at 15% bodyfat and they just lose fat around their face and nowhere else. The people who have issues with facial fat are usually the ones who diet to extremely low body fat. I have already posted my thoughts on women (and men) and I think the usage of AAS and AI's can have a pronounced effect so when combined with extremely low levels of body fat it's definitely not a great look (facially).

I think there are 101 factors involved in facial attractiveness, shape, bloat and fat and whilst DNP can definitely effect the face I think most of the hormones will use can also have a significant effect. So I wouldn't not take it because you think it will fuck up your face. There are plenty of valid reasons why someone wouldn't/shouldn't take DNP but I don't think facial fat is one of them. Each to their own though so if you personally think your face looks terrible after using it I wouldn't use it again. Ok that is the last from me on facial bloat and fat and I find it a silly subject :D

Many of the things we use directly effect the way we look and age (male or female). I have read DNP can significantly increase type I collagen and vascular endothelial growth factor (signal protein that stimulates the formation of blood vessels).

I keep in contact with many people who use DNP and whilst there will always be unknowns for everything we use I think the answers in this case are fairly obvious. It's not like someone uses it at 15% bodyfat and they just lose fat around their face and nowhere else. The people who have issues with facial fat are usually the ones who diet to extremely low body fat. I have already posted my thoughts on women (and men) and I think the usage of AAS and AI's can have a pronounced effect so when combined with extremely low levels of body fat it's definitely not a great look (facially).

I think there are 101 factors involved in facial attractiveness, shape, bloat and fat and whilst DNP can definitely effect the face I think most of the hormones will use can also have a significant effect. So I wouldn't not take it because you think it will fuck up your face. There are plenty of valid reasons why someone wouldn't/shouldn't take DNP but I don't think facial fat is one of them. Each to their own though so if you personally think your face looks terrible after using it I wouldn't use it again. Ok that is the last from me on facial bloat and fat and I find it a silly subject :D

This is a stupid question to which I already think i know the answer, but are there any non-surgical interventions specifically for facial fat? I'd rather not walk around at 6 weeks out conditioning year round to have a normal looking face that ahs an actual jawline. But I'd also rather than go to some underpaid Chinese surgeon who has never operated on a non-ethnically Asian face in his career either.

This is a stupid question to which I already think i know the answer, but are there any non-surgical interventions specifically for facial fat? I'd rather not walk around at 6 weeks out conditioning year round to have a normal looking face that ahs an actual jawline. But I'd also rather than go to some underpaid Chinese surgeon who has never operated on a non-ethnically Asian face in his career either.
A lot of the higher end at-home facial care devices have the ability to burn through facial fat. But that's actually a problem and one reason why women either avoid them or make sure to use them very sparingly. Fat on your face is very much needed for a good looking face.

It's the fat around your eyes that is especially helpful. Fat on the cheeks, eh, as a man you probably don't want it. But fat around the eyes, you definitely want.

What you might try is one of the electrical muscle stimulators like "nuface" - they can help define your face to some degree, because they work to add fullness to your face by way of exercising facial muscles.

I believe i read type 2 mentioned that after 2 weeks of t3 usage it becomes more catabolic and less effective?

Definitely could have misunderstood it
Though lol

I love EC stacks. I don't use them as much as i've got older, but will drop some while leaning up here and there. If I was in prep, i'd not cycle it in/out, E/C will continue to work the longer you are on it. Bump up the dose slowly. Yohimbine works very well, but keep an eye on BP. I like adding that if needed toward the end of leaning down, not the whole prep...same with T3. Start low on Yohimbine and increase slowly as well.

So you were only using t3 in 2 week cycles ?

Interesting
Yeah, the last time. I usually do it 4-6 weeks but I was pretty lean and didn’t want to lose too much. Concentrated more on my diet. It worked well and I already had T4 in my system (from gh use) .
It is something I want to keep experimenting with (I always taper off t3 )

Max

Yeah, the last time. I usually do it 4-6 weeks but I was pretty lean and didn’t want to lose too much. Concentrated more on my diet. It worked well and I already had T4 in my system (from gh use) .
It is something I want to keep experimenting with (I always taper off t3 )

Max
Awesome i like the idea 👍

I can tolerate clen but not yohimbe. That shit makes me feel crazy as fuck.

Worked great a few cycles, then started getting spurts of tachycardia, chest tightness, outrageous paranoia and anxiety (im a highly susceptible type) and coworkers asking if they need to call an ambulance because I was white as a ghost and shaking. This was not my first rodeo with the stuff, but it all cleared up immediately after cessation. Very scary heart palpitations. I used to recommend it while being VERY careful, but now no longer recommend it at all. Always used the same brand, Primaforce that you get at Vitamin Shoppe is the name, I think. And for the love of fuck, DO NOT get yohimbe bark, that stuff is even worse.

Yohimbe made me feel polluted for days. Awful feeling. Someone suggested another form I can't remember but I haven't gotten up the stones to try it again.

I haven't used it in years. The last time I used ephedrine I had amps and injected it. I just googled ECA and T5 and loads of products come up so it's easy to find if people want to try it out.
Ephedrine hard is hell to come by in many countries. I have hardly seen it in the last 15 years. If you know how popular it was you know authorities clamped down on it hard. The ECA stacks you can google are a scam, there is no ephedrine in them. The label says "ephedra leaves" - inert product.

Ephedrine hard is hell to come by in many countries. I have hardly seen it in the last 15 years. If you know how popular it was you know authorities clamped down on it hard. The ECA stacks you can google are a scam, there is no ephedrine in them. The label says "ephedra leaves" - inert product.
Luckily in Louisiana it's over the counter , we have to sign for it like other cold medicine and can only get a box like once a month
I know several people that buy it every chance they get all year to stock up , some even sell it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws