advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ok I know this has been asked a thousand times but I want input from my brothers

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
I would love to know the answer to this question from guys who have tried legit ph*** grade gh and top quality generics not the bs ones that are hit or miss. Is there really a difference that’s noticeable ? Is it worth the extra money to you? I’ve ran gh several
Times but only really good generics and I get good results but I’d love to know if spending the extra money on p***ma would be worth it.

Yup, this has been discussed at nauseam. You aren’t going to find clarity on this. Some will say pharma is the only real gh, some will say a good generic is just as good as pharma. Only way to determine the answer is to try both for yourself.

Agree with growth. I've done both. Biggest factor is going to be your source.
Lots of fake pharma out there.

I started using GH for the first time last year. Started with pharma and it was the most profound physique- changing substance I've ever used. Instantly lean, veiny, and strong. Zero bloat or carpal tunnel.
After 4 months I switched to a very well respected generic. The main difference I noticed was a little extra water retention and almost instant achy joints.
Maybe the joint thing was just coincidence because I had been getting stronger so quickly. But that's my experience, back-to-back first time user. I had bloods drawn on both pharm & generic. IGF was very, very high with both.
Side note: I'm switching back to pharma to see if it helps ease the joint/tendon discomfort.

I've used Serostim and Norditropin , a couple months on each and didn't see or feel any difference between those two.
When compared to TP's grey tops I did get a little more hands falling asleep.

As long as TP keeps doing what he's doing I don't see any reason for the added expense of pharmacy grade.

I've heard several sources have just an good quality as TP I've just never tried them

I have some experience with pharm but I don’t think enough to comment but i will say that there is a huge difference between good generics and bad generics. My first experience with GH was kefeis which led me and also my friend who used it with me to believe that GH was bullshit and just didn’t do anything but side effects, a lot of other guys who have used kefeis have echoed the same things also with the odd side effects you don’t hear of with better generics. Later on I randomly had the chance to try some different generics and realized that it was just the kefeis that were garbage. I also once did receive a bad batch from my usual source and I knew the difference, it was a large batch i picked up so I decided to have it tested and it did indeed come back dirty. He replaced it with a different batch and all was well.

So it does make a difference from my experience, would that difference also apply to pharmacy vs generics in general? I think it would, would it be enough to justify the cost? That’s a personal decision I would say…

I would love to know the answer to this question from guys who have tried legit ph*** grade gh and top quality generics not the bs ones that are hit or miss. Is there really a difference that’s noticeable ? Is it worth the extra money to you? I’ve ran gh several
Times but only really good generics and I get good results but I’d love to know if spending the extra money on p***ma would be worth it.
heres my story about 10 yrs ago my son was prescribed gh so when the dr.first gave it to see how he responded i told him to take half so dr would prescribe more which she did.i would save up 100s of ius and do 5-15 ius for maybe a few months then go back to riptropins, absolutely no difference.and my son is 5'10 but has a size 12 shoe

I could very much be wrong, but if you have a HPLC test showing low dimer, 98-99% purity, and your IGF-1 is off the charts, why would you pay 3x the price for something else?
This. My question, why do we now use igf tests vs serum gh tests to determine quality? Years ago people would get serum tested now it's igf

Sure we want to know if it's doing what we want it to do (raise igf), but if we want to know product quality shouldn't we measure serum gh? Because other factors (aas, diet) can change igf scores.

Maybe it's because peptides can be substituted for gh and elevate serum and we don't trust china?

Not directed at you just a question for anyone...

I have some experience with pharm but I don’t think enough to comment but i will say that there is a huge difference between good generics and bad generics. My first experience with GH was kefeis which led me and also my friend who used it with me to believe that GH was bullshit and just didn’t do anything but side effects, a lot of other guys who have used kefeis have echoed the same things also with the odd side effects you don’t hear of with better generics. Later on I randomly had the chance to try some different generics and realized that it was just the kefeis that were garbage. I also once did receive a bad batch from my usual source and I knew the difference, it was a large batch i picked up so I decided to have it tested and it did indeed come back dirty. He replaced it with a different batch and all was well.

So it does make a difference from my experience, would that difference also apply to pharmacy vs generics in general? I think it would, would it be enough to justify the cost? That’s a personal decision I would say…
Yeah kefeis are straight garbage . I’ve used pharm GH and it’s no difference then the black tops I’m using now. Get yourself a good generic and you will be good to go

This is so all over the place. There's a coach in Austin who says pharma only and to never use generics even if it's all you have access to. Then you have pros like Jonathan Withers who say they only use generics.

We have plenty of testing that shows generics are legit. We have plenty of people who say they've seen no difference in generic vs. pharma. I've seen a handful of guys say pharma blows generic away but that's definitely a minority.

A factor people don't think of is individual response to GH - we know it can vary greatly. Maybe one person gets nothing from generic but for some reason pharma works. Or maybe it's why some see no difference. Maybe it's why some get insane water retention and some get none (I've never had any).

I don't know how I'd gauge my response to GH but everyone has seen my physique over the years and I only use generics - do you really think that GH has no impact on me?

heres my story about 10 yrs ago my son was prescribed gh so when the dr.first gave it to see how he responded i told him to take half so dr would prescribe more which she did.i would save up 100s of ius and do 5-15 ius for maybe a few months then go back to riptropins, absolutely no difference.and my son is 5'10 but has a size 12 shoe

Haha you stole your sick kids GH?!

Danieltx hit it on the head.

It's less about pharma vs generic and much more about YOURE genetic response vs others.
Some guys look like shit on a 1g of test and others look like a god. Why would expect GH to be anything different?
Personally, im not willing to spend my hard earned money on pharma. I know that generics work for me and I'm fine with that.

So your kid needed that gh as medicine but you wanted to grow more muscle so you took a half of it?

Wow.

Curious at what age you started your son on this and how tall was he at the time? Strangly the doctor I worked with today said he had his kid on GH for a while then stopped. He said his son was still 5'6" and the doc seemed upset for his son. We didn't talk much about it but it made me wonder the window of opportunity until this would not work for a child's height. I would think once the growth plates close you stop growing height.

Makes me wonder how much freedom they have in prescribing gh? You can get it if you look like your going to be 5'6? Why not 5'8 then? Id assume for a male to get gh it would have to look like your only going to grow to 5'3, not everyone can be tall lol

Makes me wonder how much freedom they have in prescribing gh? You can get it if you look like your going to be 5'6? Why not 5'8 then? Id assume for a male to get gh it would have to look like your only going to grow to 5'3, not everyone can be tall lol
they do a gh reaction test takes about 8 hrs

Curious at what age you started your son on this and how tall was he at the time? Strangly the doctor I worked with today said he had his kid on GH for a while then stopped. He said his son was still 5'6" and the doc seemed upset for his son. We didn't talk much about it but it made me wonder the window of opportunity until this would not work for a child's height. I would think once the growth plates close you stop growing height.
i really dont remember hes 25 now so it must have been 12 -13 yrs ago i think he was about 12-13 was on for 3-4 years .its been a long time dont remember exactly

Yeah kefeis are straight garbage . I’ve used pharm GH and it’s no difference then the black tops I’m using now. Get yourself a good generic and you will be good to go
I used kefei for several years. Nothing garbage about them. You must have gotten fakes because they always worked perfectly for me. Lean veiny and nice skin. Just exactly the same as the overpriced pharma hgh Iv used. It’s been 5/6 years since I used kefei maybe they are faked now but they most assuredly did not used to be. I know several pro bodybuilders and many many top world strongest man competitors that swore by them. I used them at the advice from one of the strongest men on earth at the time. Believe me when I say this guy knew what he was doing. You don’t get the worlds finals several times by accident.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear