over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old school memories...

I’ll tell what’s interesting believe it or not are Kelly’s fitness routines i generally am there to see the open men, my clients, and I’m out but the fitness chics back then make Olympic gymnasts look unimpressive imo.

Tru dat. Tru dat. Craig and Kelly guest posed at a contest back in 2001 and DAMN, they were both impressive...especially Kelly's routine. It was like real world Matrix shit. Speaking of which, I still have that bb'ing contest on VHS tape somewhere. Remember when you'd have to pay $40-$50 to get a f'n copy of your damn contest? hahaha

Tru dat. Tru dat. Craig and Kelly guest posed at a contest back in 2001 and DAMN, they were both impressive...especially Kelly's routine. It was like real world Matrix shit. Speaking of which, I still have that bb'ing contest on VHS tape somewhere. Remember when you'd have to pay $40-$50 to get a f'n copy of your damn contest? hahaha
Lol yea and it was shitty grainy footage and they got and still do everyone’s names wrong with every show having 1-3 Terminator walks and everybody posing to Godsmack

My fist gym membership was in 1979 at an old YMCA. (I was 13). Only York and Jubinville steel weights and benches.
No machines in those days except a couple of the welded Jubinville ones. (Lat machine, Preacher curl, etc).

Jubinville dumbells ends welded shut, some York globes, etc. Fun times...

The Nautilus chain drive stuff was around in the 70s. I wasn’t alive yet but I trained on some back in 2002 that the guy had since thec70s and shit worked great just had to be careful of the chains

The Nautilus chain drive stuff was around in the 70s. I wasn’t alive yet but I trained on some back in 2002 that the guy had since thec70s and shit worked great just had to be careful of the chains

Man, that is some old skool sh&t! I still remember the first time ever seeing and training on Hammer Strength equipment on a visit to southern CA in the summer of the early 2000s. It was DY-NO-MITE!!!!

Yea to r this day that chain drive pullover is one of the best back exercises I’ve ever done, raw work but isolation of a machine and some how it hit traps to erectors which even actual dumbbell pullovers don’t do for me.

Splendid news fellas! I was able to locate a box full of old school bb'ing mags, catalogs, etc. Time to take a trip down memory lane.

I still remember reading this article at a grocery store in southern California and bought the damn magazine at cover price just because the article seemed too bizarre to be true!!! Man, was I naïve or just a friggin idiot? Probably a bit of both.

MMag Dec2000 image1 - Copy.jpg

I'll have to ration this old skool material b/c the process of flipping through the mags for content most will enjoy, then digitally converting the content, and resizing completely cripples my ability to do my actual work fluidly.

modelsImage_20220521_0001 - Copy.jpg

Enjoy. (y)(y)

modelsImage_20220521_0002 - Copy.jpg

I love the 90s fitness chicks. I was a teenager back then and those were my "girlfriends"

I would put there pics up in my high school locker. LOL. What a nerd.

For what it's worth I thought MM2K was by far the best bodybuilding mag out there during it's time.

I remember that article on steroid use that you posted above. I recall the bb'er and I cannot remember his name for the life of me. But he was a fairly well known guy. I recall him coming out in another article a cuple years later admitting that he was the guy from that one. He had long blonde hair and was like the 'rebel guy' type thing. David something? I can't recall. But I do remember that article well. There was another one in DETAILS magazine from back in that time that was pretty interesting as well.

The first week I had joined my first real bb'ing gym was back in the early 90's and I had joined Powerhouse Gym. It was back in an industrial park near where I lived and it was hardcore. The owner was a huge bodybuilder that used to carry 2 coolers of food in with him every day. And most of the guys that trained there were monsters. But I specifically recall signing in one day and as I walked in so did a guy named Alq Gurley. He was the biggest dude I had ever seen at that age. He was probably pushing 250lbs at the time but he was my height, 5 ft 9. I still remember just thinking "ill never be that big. holy shit!"

Attachments

• alq-gurley-045.jpg
    alq-gurley-045.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 15
I remember that article on steroid use that you posted above. I recall the bb'er and I cannot remember his name for the life of me. But he was a fairly well known guy. I recall him coming out in another article a cuple years later admitting that he was the guy from that one. He had long blonde hair and was like the 'rebel guy' type thing. David something? I can't recall. But I do remember that article well. There was another one in DETAILS magazine from back in that time that was pretty interesting as well.
David Dearth

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity