over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Florida bodybuilder busted in VA scam.

Big Vin

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Vanity prevented a Port St. Lucie man from getting away with getting $245,286 in Veterans Administration disability benefits by claiming, among other things, combat experience and arm and leg weakness that prevented him from lifting weights since 2010.

While pulling this scam, bodybuilder Zachary Barton and his wife were posting pictures and videos online of Barton pushing heavy iron to build his physique and flexing in the gym and on stage in contests. Investigators began tracking the muscular moves of Barton, such as moving furniture and regular workouts at gyms in Colorado Springs, Colorado, where Barton and his wife moved.
Eventually, prosecutors had enough of a case against Barton that the 35-year-old U.S. Army veteran pleaded guilty Thursday in West Palm Beach federal court to theft of government funds from a federal agency. Barton’s sentencing is scheduled.....

Vanity prevented a Port St. Lucie man from getting away with getting $245,286 in Veterans Administration disability benefits by claiming, among other things, combat experience and arm and leg weakness that prevented him from lifting weights since 2010.

While pulling this scam, bodybuilder Zachary Barton and his wife were posting pictures and videos online of Barton pushing heavy iron to build his physique and flexing in the gym and on stage in contests. Investigators began tracking the muscular moves of Barton, such as moving furniture and regular workouts at gyms in Colorado Springs, Colorado, where Barton and his wife moved.
Eventually, prosecutors had enough of a case against Barton that the 35-year-old U.S. Army veteran pleaded guilty Thursday in West Palm Beach federal court to theft of government funds from a federal agency. Barton’s sentencing is scheduled.....

There's negligence all around, VA included. And it has to do with his DD-214, Discharge Papers and Separation Documents
The Report of Separation contains information normally needed to verify military service for benefits, retirement, employment and membership in veterans' organizations. A certified copy of that would have shown no combat. Which would have prevented to opportunity for false combat related anything. Someone didn't do proper due diligence to prevent that.

VA is a strange animal. My DD-214 shows purple heart with other proof of combat experience (Armed Forces Expedition Medal, Iraq Campaign Medal, 2 x Valorous Unit awards, Bronze Star, etc). There's even a certified copy of my DD-214 at the local register of deeds at the courthouse. So faking the funk should be really hard.

The irony of my VA rating is I have a higher rating from a permanent side effect of a medication (Raynauds phenomenon due to longer term prescription of methylphenidate for TBI) than I do for my Purple Heart and embedded shrapnel.

So technically speaking I was fucked up more by my medical treatment than I was by an enemy. Ain't that some shit haha.

Bottom line (in my opinion) there's disciplinary action needed all around. I have a friend right now whose retried military now a PI that lives on the east coast and has been flown to the West coast to track a case similar to this one.

My brother is a marine and he was telling me so many soldiers are claiming disability for a slur bullshit and say they have ptsd and say they are all fucked up and they have never been in actual combat. This is all nothing new. He said fraud is rampant in the military. And that it often never occurs until they have to get out and have to get a real job and they can’t hack it. This guy here is a fucking class a loser and should be locked up. All the guys that really need these benefits should go beat his ass. What a fucking disgrace to the service

There's negligence all around, VA included. And it has to do with his DD-214, Discharge Papers and Separation Documents
The Report of Separation contains information normally needed to verify military service for benefits, retirement, employment and membership in veterans' organizations. A certified copy of that would have shown no combat. Which would have prevented to opportunity for false combat related anything. Someone didn't do proper due diligence to prevent that.

VA is a strange animal. My DD-214 shows purple heart with other proof of combat experience (Armed Forces Expedition Medal, Iraq Campaign Medal, 2 x Valorous Unit awards, Bronze Star, etc). There's even a certified copy of my DD-214 at the local register of deeds at the courthouse. So faking the funk should be really hard.

The irony of my VA rating is I have a higher rating from a permanent side effect of a medication (Raynauds phenomenon due to longer term prescription of methylphenidate for TBI) than I do for my Purple Heart and embedded shrapnel.

So technically speaking I was fucked up more by my medical treatment than I was by an enemy. Ain't that some shit haha.

Bottom line (in my opinion) there's disciplinary action needed all around. I have a friend right now whose retried military now a PI that lives on the east coast and has been flown to the West coast to track a case similar to this one.
Yea I hate fuckers like this I’m on 5 meds for PTSD but bc I waited 10 years to apply for benefits, my witnesses are dead, and I’m in for appeal on a filing from 2017 but yet they rated me for hearing loss and feet problems instantly but the one thing that truly fucks me up is on a review line with still over 110,000 people ahead of me, mind you I know a Navy fucker that gets 100% for ptsd from boot camp, he never even made it to the fucking fleet. The bullshitters get the most I wish they could put that shit bag in Leavenworth

That’s absolutely F’d. This type of chit pisses me off. Yet my old man can’t get a new prosthetic because they lose his records and giving him a hard time. Zero offer to help. Just sorry you aren’t in the system we can’t help you.

That’s absolutely F’d. This type of chit pisses me off. Yet my old man can’t get a new prosthetic because they lose his records and giving him a hard time. Zero offer to help. Just sorry you aren’t in the system we can’t help you.
this is why i dont go to the va, im sure they do help a lot of peeps and it works out, but what happened to me when i was active destroyed my trust of such institutions, if he has not he needs to take that shit up the chain, even to regional.

Y
this is why i dont go to the va, im sure they do help a lot of peeps and it works out, but what happened to me when i was active destroyed my trust of such institutions, if he has not he needs to take that shit up the chain, even to regional.
Watching the bs he has went through with the Va from my childhood on that I remember. Some years sticking him with a horrible Ill fitting prosthetic they refused to remake (literally left him having to make it fit/work correctly himself. It would take weeks or longer for him to modify the bad one so he could actually use it. Because if he f’d it up he wasn’t getting a new one. They only gave him a couple of socks a year too. It was absolute bull chit. I accident dried them in the dryer the one time and got my azz beat. He had to pay for new ones himself.’So I never forget that.. ) so he could work. He got the well you aren’t supposed to be doing what you are on it. Like he had a choice with a family to feed and what he got paid for losing a limb was chit. The only way they’d up his rating if he got some mental health issue bs and he refused to do it. Because he didn’t want that label. I have avoided the Va for myself at all costs.

I’m going to have to get involved. He’s stubborn and won’t ask for help. But his current leg is in actual pieces. So when I can take a whole day, I’ll make the drive and see if we can get this headache figured out. That is if he will let me.

I’m going to have to get involved. He’s stubborn and won’t ask for help. But his current leg is in actual pieces. So when I can take a whole day, I’ll make the drive and see if we can get this headache figured out. That is if he will let me.
haha, old school hard ass hu, i dont know the system inside and out because i dont use it, but he should qualify for the clothing allowance up to 800 bucks a year due to his leg, but i would raise hell about that prosthetic leg, even could start with the patient advocate and move up from there.

My brother is a marine and he was telling me so many soldiers are claiming disability for a slur bullshit and say they have ptsd and say they are all fucked up and they have never been in actual combat. This is all nothing new. He said fraud is rampant in the military. And that it often never occurs until they have to get out and have to get a real job and they can’t hack it. This guy here is a fucking class a loser and should be locked up. All the guys that really need these benefits should go beat his ass. What a fucking disgrace to the service
This.

Lock the former paper pusher I mean "veteran" up if he doesn't return my tax dollars. Back then trauma was getting in a horrible accident or watching people next to you get killed in Vietnam. Now it's being yelled at by a gym teacher or drill sergeant for not doing push-ups.

This is my fucking life everyday. Patients claiming SI/HI/AVH. Trying to get into the PTSD domiciliary as that helps get service connection for PTSD.

They do weak ass SI attempts such as taking 10 ambien, or “running into traffic”. Then they get on my unit, shoot the shit with friends, laugh, bitch about the food, want dental consults and CPAPS…….bitch I thought you had no reason to live anymore? You want a cpap sleep study?

Some play the game really well and end up 💯 service connection and there isn’t a god damn thing wrong with them other than being a piece of shit

This is my fucking life everyday. Patients claiming SI/HI/AVH. Trying to get into the PTSD domiciliary as that helps get service connection for PTSD.

They do weak ass SI attempts such as taking 10 ambien, or “running into traffic”. Then they get on my unit, shoot the shit with friends, laugh, bitch about the food, want dental consults and CPAPS…….bitch I thought you had no reason to live anymore? You want a cpap sleep study?

Some play the game really well and end up 💯 service connection and there isn’t a god damn thing wrong with them other than being a piece of shit
What do you think about all the alleged cases of ptsd for vets who have never seen actual combat? And all the military suicides by individuals that have never even been in combat? My gf ex husband was in the navy and was on all the anti depressants and claimed he had a nervous disorder and ptsd yet he was a mechanic that never left the ship that never went to war? She ends up with 500,000$ From the navy After he hung himself in her garage. I could see a payout if he was drafted and actually killed in combat. But he volunteered to join. And never saw action. Why should taxpayers money be wasted like this? Makes no sense at all to me or anyone else I know. I just don’t get it.

You can go regional as stated but often times a letter to a Republican Congressmen or Senator will do more good than anything else

What do you think about all the alleged cases of ptsd for vets who have never seen actual combat? And all the military suicides by individuals that have never even been in combat? My gf ex husband was in the navy and was on all the anti depressants and claimed he had a nervous disorder and ptsd yet he was a mechanic that never left the ship that never went to war? She ends up with 500,000$ From the navy After he hung himself in her garage. I could see a payout if he was drafted and actually killed in combat. But he volunteered to join. And never saw action. Why should taxpayers money be wasted like this? Makes no sense at all to me or anyone else I know. I just don’t get it.

Man part of me doesn’t feel like I can really say what can and can not
Cause PTSD, but from
My experience, guys claiming PTSD and they never left fort bennings, have knarly drug use, jobless, divorced….and now they want full service
Connection.

My unit is a revolving door. I know the last 4 of some my patients social because they are in and out so much.

They come I’m at the end of the month broke, stay a week, get that 3,000$ check and they are suddenly fine and want to discharge

I’m sorry you ha BFF e to deal with all that stuff. I couldn’t do it. I know when somebody is genuinely hurting inside. But it’s even more obvious to me when they are not.

Ptsd is real. I’m not debating it’s validity. But like my brother said most guys just need to suck it up life is rough all over.

In terms of non-combat PTSD I've worked with veterans who had it from sexual assault while in, so who knows, maybe that was the case there?

My favorite scam was a gym bud (happened to be a former marine), who was out on workers comp for a broken back and set a world bench press record. Yep, he got busted on workers comp fraud for that one, lol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws