over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to TRT and frequency of testosterone Propionate

10-15mg/day is what is usually considered normal and shows great blood work and no need for an AI if administered in daily injections.

Why are you pinning 200mg a week if you dont know where that puts you within or over the range? People usually go by bloodwork. There's def a lot of people experiencing estrogen problems with 200mg a week.

Define problems...higher estrogen levels on blood work or actual medical problems? I don't think "there's def a lot of people experiencing estrogen problems with 200mg a week." What are you referencing to make this statement?

Define problems...higher estrogen levels on blood work or actual medical problems? I don't think "there's def a lot of people experiencing estrogen problems with 200mg a week." What are you referencing to make this statement?
I just mean there's a lot of people on TRT having low libido or mood swings at 200-250mg test per week that feel better if they throw in some arimidex or aromasin. But imho there is no need for either arimidex or aromasin, nor would they have these problems if their test dosage was actually lower.

What I reference to is the amount of people taking an aromatase inhibitor who with the right amount of testosterone would not need one. (on TRT of course)

Will 200mg per week make my levels over the normal range?
That amount in one shot would put me over the normal range for most of the week at least. And 15md/day puts me around 700 and you are taking twice that amount. Unless you do blood work you have no idea what your levels are.

Not with Prop, it has very short termination 1/2 time , the best to inject 5mg ever 12 hours.
I’m with you, yes it could slightly get you over say 500 but you won’t be in the HIGH range. Certain docs consider 1200 ok others say 400-600 so depends on the doc but 200 split into 3 shots should keep you high normal especially if you’re active.

I just mean there's a lot of people on TRT having low libido or mood swings at 200-250mg test per week that feel better if they throw in some arimidex or aromasin. But imho there is no need for either arimidex or aromasin, nor would they have these problems if their test dosage was actually lower.

What I reference to is the amount of people taking an aromatase inhibitor who with the right amount of testosterone would not need one. (on TRT of course)
I cant believe if you are lean enough that 30 mg day prop will cause anyone a problem.

I’m with you, yes it could slightly get you over say 500 but you won’t be in the HIGH range. Certain docs consider 1200 ok others say 400-600 so depends on the doc but 200 split into 3 shots should keep you high normal especially if you’re active.
For TRT you don`t need 200mg, 70mg should enough, 10mg per day, the termination half life of Prop is only 0.8 day (about 19 hours), don`t be confused by the MRT half life witch is 1 and half day. You need to go by the termination half life.

Me personally would use a longer acting ester than propionate. But to each their own. Most use cypionate/Ethanate esters. What works the best for me is Isocaproate. I discovered this though through years of usage though too. That’s only available is a raw form if you weren’t already aware.

I do 3x weekly for a total of 200mg. Feel great all the time now. Been using this for years now. I do not use any AI’s.

Cage

I prefer prop over longer esters like TE or TC.
For me 10mg/day gets my Total Testosterone to 750-800 ng/dL.
Prop does have a little more PIP to it so expect it.
I have never taken prop. Just TC From doc or TE when I wanted more than my dr prescription. Why do you prefer prop?

Me personally would use a longer acting ester than propionate. But to each their own. Most use cypionate/Ethanate esters. What works the best for me is Isocaproate. I discovered this though through years of usage though too. That’s only available is a raw form if you weren’t already aware.

I do 3x weekly for a total of 200mg. Feel great all the time now. Been using this for years now. I do not use any AI’s.

Cage
Cage is this your cruise regiment? What are your test numbers like this?

For TRT you don`t need 200mg, 70mg should enough, 10mg per day, the termination half life of Prop is only 0.8 day (about 19 hours), don`t be confused by the MRT half life witch is 1 and half day. You need to go by the termination half life.
70mg is not TRT. 150mg to 200mg a week is TRT. This is what doctors in AMERICA prescribe

70mg is not TRT. 150mg to 200mg a week is TRT. This is what doctors in AMERICA prescribe
There a few Drs that looks up new studies, not all of them, 150 is not TRT period. Mimicking natural production is the real TRT. So I will explain, if your body normally produces 6mg per day and you inject 150mg that day you are injecting 25 times more, that day your total could be way over 2000. Share this with your Dr.

People, I don`t care how much you injecting or just eating egg white, just sharing my way how I am able stay healthy and extend my longevity.

Some Drs don`t even know about termination 1/2 life.

I cant believe if you are lean enough that 30 mg day prop will cause anyone a problem.
Prop increasing the initial undesired testosterone peak and worsens the pharmacokinetic profile.

Doctors is in Europe prescribe no more than 125mg test e per week, most of the times even less than that (they go by blood work). So who is right?

People, I don`t care how much you injecting or just eating egg white, just sharing my way how I am able stay healthy and extend my longevity.
Just went to a seminar hosted by some younger (50ish) TRT docs who seem to be well schooled on the latest studies and practices. I posed some of these questions to them and they agree that YES, 70 mg per week is in the range of a normal middle age man. But, that is not Optimal. They strive for optimal T levels. They believe that a guy with a total T (they focused more on free T, but used total T as an example) who has a number of 300-400 is within range but a guy at 800-900 would enjoy a better quality of life when it comes to sex drive, sleep, muscle mass, body fat etc. And they believe that higher end of the spectrum will lead to a longer life as long as ancillary conditions are kept in check. Blood pressure being most important but they also cited hematocrit, hemoglobin, and cholesterol. That said, they were AGAINST using an estrogen block in most cases. They believe the average weekly sweet spot is individual dependent, but most guys will get to that 800-900 range at 150-200 per week divided into smaller doses.

With such a dose of 150-200mg a week they are most of the times prescribed an AI or Serm to counter high estrogen. Why is it too high? Because the test dosage prescribed is often way above of whats considered normal replacement.

Cage is this your cruise regiment? What are your test numbers like this?
Actually it’s a prescription from my urologist. I just get the script filled toss the Watson Cyp in a lil baggie and use my brewed up Iso instead. So technically it’s TRT. It puts me at 1200.

Cage

There a few Drs that looks up new studies, not all of them, 150 is not TRT period. Mimicking natural production is the real TRT. So I will explain, if your body normally produces 6mg per day and you inject 150mg that day you are injecting 25 times more, that day your total could be way over 2000. Share this with your Dr.
Are you a doctor ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar