YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who is eating fat free greek yogurt and fat free cottage cheese these days?

Creation

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just curious if anyone else is using fat free greek yogurt / fat free cottage cheese in their diet? why or why not?

Ive been craving cottage cheese and greek yogurt lately so ive been doing the below.

Adding 1 serving of cottage cheese w/ Mandarins or pineapple on top of 2 of my current meals a day. Then I do 2 servings of greek yogurt + 1 scoop whey isolate + 200-300g fresh berries (strawberries/ blueberries/black berries/ rasberries) for 1 of my meals of the day.

I have done for years. They are both very useful in periods I am struggling to eat meat so I will have them more in those periods. In a normal day I have either of them at least once. I often mix yoghurt with EAA's (grape flavour is a fav of mine) and I add berries to that. Cottage cheese with pineapple and berries is another fav of mine.

I do since fat wrecks me now
I use a Greek yogurt and cottage cheese both to make dressing and desserts with extra protein.
They still digest pretty well for me as long as the protein doesn't get to high.

I gave them both up when i discovered kefir. kefir WAY more nutrient-dense and more efficient for me and many

Heck yes, I'm addicted to cottage cheese and Greek yogurt and have one or both almost daily, and adding fruit is typically my go-to for additions (pineapple with cottage cheese, berries with yogurt). I admit I do sometimes prefer the richness of the regular fat versions though and sometimes switch it up for variety.

I gave them both up when i discovered kefir. kefir WAY more nutrient-dense and more efficient for me and many

I have kefir as well. I actually just had a 500g tub mixed with fizzy cherry aminos and added some strawberries. The 0% fat yogurt I eat the most is by FAGE as that also contains live active cultures and per 500g tub is 51.5g protein, 15g carbs and 0g fat.

Jesus. Bet your house runs on natural gas
Haha im the same as the above poster

I can eat 2 tubs with protein powder mixed in and not have any gas or very minimum

2 tubs in a day that is. Not all one sitting lol

Not me. Full fat or nothing at all.

There are so many other ways to reduce fat if so inclined, why gird the things that bring you the most pleasure. The M word, moderation, is key here although it can take on a less than desirable meaning in bodybuilding 🙁

I eat both. The light and fit Greek yogurt is good but expensive, nothing else has the texture.

6 oz mixed with 6 egg wraps or cold egg whites, add 2 oz almond milk and cinnamon, fruit if desired.

1 scoop optimum casien (only brand I'll use) plus cottage cheese, mix in 4 rice cakes 8 oz almond milk and put fat free whip cream on top, mix with Cinnamon too

There are so many other ways to reduce fat if so inclined, why gird the things that bring you the most pleasure. The M word, moderation, is key here although it can take on a less than desirable meaning in bodybuilding 🙁
Interesting maybe ill switch it up for a week

x2 we need the fats, vitamins A D E K have low bioavailability without the presence of fat as a carrier, along with other hormones and our bodies hormesis ability in general!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws