over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Time with Synthelator

richardcory

Registered
I'm looking forward to trying Synthelator for the first time (doing a tester before the actual precontest, as recommended). I know to avoid caffeine before and while using it, as well as to take in a good amount of carbs. What I'm wondering is whether it's advisable or not to incorporate additional vasodilator and/or pump products such as Citrulline or Glycerol as well? I can see that it might be overkill or it may be contraindicated, or maybe it would be beneficial, so I figured I'd check with the more experienced folks. Any help is much appreciated.

I searched through previous threads for this topic but didn't find it; I apologize if I missed anything.

I'm looking forward to trying Synthelator for the first time (doing a tester before the actual precontest, as recommended). I know to avoid caffeine before and while using it, as well as to take in a good amount of carbs. What I'm wondering is whether it's advisable or not to incorporate additional vasodilator and/or pump products such as Citrulline or Glycerol as well? I can see that it might be overkill or it may be contraindicated, or maybe it would be beneficial, so I figured I'd check with the more experienced folks. Any help is much appreciated.

I searched through previous threads for this topic but didn't find it; I apologize if I missed anything.

It should be fine (I have used both) but you have to be careful with lowering your blood pressure too much. After you use it you will realize the other stuff is really not needed. Although sometimes when I experimented with it I also used pump products (citrulline, aakg etc) and the results were fantastic. Just make sure there is sufficient time between you trialling it and using it for your comp. Nothing has hit me harder than synthelator so just to let you know if it feels crazy (tightness in neck etc) it's totally normal and will past in a few minutes. Do you have 1 or 2 vials? Are you going to trial a whole 10ml or start lower?

It should be fine (I have used both) but you have to be careful with lowering your blood pressure too much. After you use it you will realize the other stuff is really not needed. Although sometimes when I experimented with it I also used pump products (citrulline, aakg etc) and the results were fantastic. Just make sure there is sufficient time between you trialling it and using it for your comp. Nothing has hit me harder than synthelator so just to let you know if it feels crazy (tightness in neck etc) it's totally normal and will past in a few minutes. Do you have 1 or 2 vials? Are you going to trial a whole 10ml or start lower?
Thank you for the response!

I have a full vial and am going to order more. My first trial I figured I'd try 3cc (I ordered some 5cc syringes but they haven't arrived yet) and see how that goes, then I could add another 2cc to make it an even half vial if I want to, depending on my tolerance.

I have a full vial and am going to order more. My first trial I figured I'd try 3cc (I ordered some 5cc syringes but they haven't arrived yet) and see how that goes, then I could add another 2cc to make it an even half vial if I want to, depending on my tolerance.
For competition use, go straight to 10ml. Unless you are heavier than 220.

The lower doses won't do anything as expected.

If you want to trial it that is fine but if you do 3ml I would do 7ml next time. That will give you an idea of what to expect. Then get that extra bottle and on competition day take the whole 10ml as instructed. I have experimented with lower amounts and it does still work amazingly well (3ml+) but in my experience to get the full effect you need at least 7ml and there is obviously a reason why they label states to take the whole 10ml in 1 go. I would do that with 2 x 5ml glute injections under your trunks.

For competition use, go straight to 10ml. Unless you are heavier than 220.

The lower doses won't do anything as expected.
Thank you for the response. I am over 220, how does that change things?

For the tester I ended up doing 5ml. I didn't hyperventilate or get any of those types of feelings. I didn't notice anything drastic. I was pretty vascular but I'm not sure how much that was just from the carb-up, prep, etc. since my baseline is fairly vascular as is.

I just tried 5 ml for the first time. I am certainly glad I read up and tried that dose first before the whole 10 mL.

Being by yourself the first 10 minutes after that 5 ml dose was most definitely a very unique experience.

I have a show next Saturday and that's why I did that five mail test dosage this morning

I just tried 5 ml for the first time. I am certainly glad I read up and tried that dose first before the whole 10 mL.

Being by yourself the first 10 minutes after that 5 ml dose was most definitely a very unique experience.

This is why I always post what I do about it. I remember taking it not knowing about it's possible post inj effects and thinking wtf is happening :D Like everything the response between people varies massively. 5ml has had me fighting for breath with my neck tightening and well you know exactly what I mean now. Others take 5ml and feel very little. It's had the strongest effect out of anything I have ever taken including tren cough :D If people want to be extra careful but get the most out of it they could do 3ml then 7ml then a few weeks later before their contest or photo shoot (etc) take a full 10ml bottle.

How long does caffeine need to be out of your system in order to get the maximum benefits from it?

Phidias and several other guys have some threads on this right before show time...Mike1107 also used it a handful of times too I believe?!

This is why I always post what I do about it. I remember taking it not knowing about it's possible post inj effects and thinking wtf is happening :D Like everything the response between people varies massively. 5ml has had me fighting for breath with my neck tightening and well you know exactly what I mean now. Others take 5ml and feel very little. It's had the strongest effect out of anything I have ever taken including tren cough :D If people want to be extra careful but get the most out of it they could do 3ml then 7ml then a few weeks later before their contest or photo shoot (etc) take a full 10ml bottle.
The shows I'm competing in which are the Armed Forces Nationals and the Battle Royale are this coming Saturday October 1st.

I'm teetering between 5 mil and 7 mi that that morning.

printable-11x17-2022-armed-battle-1 (1).png

The shows I'm competing in which are the Armed Forces Nationals and the Battle Royale are this coming Saturday October 1st.

I'm teetering between 5 mil and 7 mi that that morning.

View attachment 164617

Good luck for your show. It's up to you but if you want as much vascularity as possible I would go with at least 7ml.

Good luck for your show. It's up to you but if you want as much vascularity as possible I would go with at least 7ml.
Thanks for the feedback and that's what I was thinking as well.

Remember. Pics or it didn’t happen. Lol. I do enjoy the look that it gives but I’ve never had a legitimate reason to use it myself.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear