YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does your confidence go down a lot when you aren’t on a decent amount of testosterone?

Curious why you're asking this....
DEpending on the plant variant and the person's response weed can cause excessive introspection and loss of confidence especially with over indulgence. AAS is a CNS stimulant. I speculate that AAS at higher doses can offset some of this issue. Weed use under high androgens may have a more positive effect. When AAS doses go lower the issue resurfaces.

DEpending on the plant variant and the person's response weed can cause excessive introspection and loss of confidence especially with over indulgence. AAS is a CNS stimulant. I speculate that AAS at higher doses can offset some of this issue. Weed use under high androgens may have a more positive effect. When AAS doses go lower the issue resurfaces.
*toke* *toke* - this bro-science is some good shit

Seeing as 200 mg testosterone enanthate/cypionate weekly is nearly 2.5x the mean endogenous replacement dose for healthy adult men (i.e., supra-physiologic), if you're experiencing this, it's indicative of psychological dependence.
Is that for a run of the mill, Joe Shitbag adult male? Trained adult male? Trained and carrying a supra-physiologic amount of muscle mass male?

this statement is flawed at best

would truly be interested in where your qualifications lie to be able to assess someone w psychological dependence on a hormone via the internet w severely limited “patient” data

Is that for a run of the mill, Joe Shitbag adult male? Trained adult male? Trained and carrying a supra-physiologic amount of muscle mass male?

this statement is flawed at best

would truly be interested in where your qualifications lie to be able to assess someone w psychological dependence on a hormone via the internet w severely limited “patient” data
Normal adult male concentrations. Neither training status nor muscle mass affect endogenous circulating concentrations of testosterone (~7 mg daily secretion provides for high-normal endogenous T). Bodybuilders are still human beings, subject to physiology.

I'm at least as qualified as yourself to draw inferences and post on this forum, hot shot.

Normal adult male concentrations. Neither training status nor muscle mass affect endogenous circulating concentrations of testosterone (~7 mg daily secretion provides for high-normal endogenous T). Bodybuilders are still human beings, subject to physiology.

I'm at least as qualified as yourself to draw inferences and post on this forum, hot shot.

He does have a point in that using set numbers for dosing in regards to test levels is pretty silly....

He does have a point in that using set numbers for dosing in regards to test levels is pretty silly....
Not really. It's well established in clinical practice that 250 mg testosterone cypionate/enanthate administered every 21 days provides for replacement. In most countries, no adjustments are made based on FEELZ (subjective measures), but rather measurement of serum values at the nadir (i.e., during the appointment for the subsequent injection). The USA essentially stands alone in the practice of prescribing and titrating dose based entirely on subjective measures.

Not really. It's well established in clinical practice that 250 mg testosterone cypionate/enanthate administered every 21 days provides for replacement. In most countries, no adjustments are made based on FEELZ (subjective measures), but rather measurement of serum values at the nadir (i.e., during the appointment for the subsequent injection). The USA essentially stands alone in the practice of prescribing and titrating dose based entirely on subjective measures.
I should just revise this a bit: current recommended clinical guidelines are for a treatment target of mid-interval levels of 500 - 800 ng/dL; with dose adjustments oriented towards that target.

I don't know about confidence, but no test versus 200 MG is like day and night at my age.

I found TRT dose to be the perfect happy medium when it comes to mood and confidence

Throw in a small dose of MENT and you're Superman lol

nice job side-stepping the question

i think it was fair to ask given the amount of quasi scientific posts you make and your references to the book you’re writing. Seems reasonable that a rational person would want to understand where this information is coming from and if it is indeed backed by professional training

nice job side-stepping the question

i think it was fair to ask given the amount of quasi scientific posts you make and your references to the book you’re writing. Seems reasonable that a rational person would want to understand where this information is coming from and if it is indeed backed by professional training
Worry a little less about me and more about yourself.

I don't post on a bodybuilding forum to boast my credentials and they aren't relevant given that I expect to be judged only by the merits of the contents of my posts/writings.

If my posts don't resonate with you (if, for example, you believe that skeletal muscle secretes T or that training increases TT concentrations such that a guy with 10 years in the weight room means he's increased his T secretion) because of a knowledge gap and/or difference in personality, then you can continue to attempt to insult, but do realize it reflects poorly on you to reasonable observers.

I don't post on a bodybuilding forum to boast my credentials and they aren't relevant given that I expect to be judged only by the merits of the contents of my posts.

If my posts don't resonate with you (if, for example, you believe that skeletal muscle secretes T or that training increases TT concentrations such that a guy with 10 years in the weight room means he's increased his T secretion) because of a knowledge gap and/or difference in personality, then you can continue to attempt to insult, but do realize it reflects poorly on you to reasonable observers.
How is it insulting to someone who posts clinical data (lots of it), and draws inferences from that data, and distributes their findings, for someone else to ask if he/she has a professional background in that field?

I find confidence to be more a mental thing then physical. I know a lot of guys that are far from even OK shape and are way more confident then they should be. As their mental side is not any better then their physical side.

I don't post on a bodybuilding forum to boast my credentials and they aren't relevant given that I expect to be judged only by the merits of the contents of my posts/writings.

Really don't think he was insulting you, sounds like just trying to have a discussion...

How is it insulting to someone who posts clinical data (lots of it), and draws inferences from that data, and distributes their findings, for someone else to ask if he/she has a professional background in that field?
What I am rather insulted by is your use of ad hominem, as well as flippant tone. It is curious that posting clinical data and inferences with explanations and references thereto raises, as you see it, an elevated burden of authority.

To assuage your apparent concerns about my authority to post on ProM, would, in turn, require that I expose my identity to professional consequences, at least, by my participation in PED discussions.

Believe me: if I were unable to maintain my professional life as separate from the bodybuilding boards, I wouldn't be posting here (and some guys here would probably regard that as unfortunate, given that most posts are not supported by references to published data, supported by logic that can always be explained transparently, upon request).

It's referred to as a chilling effect: you are attempting to suppress my writings by exposing me to potential harm.
So worry a little less about me: and if you'd like a citation to support a claim or an explanation of logic, just ask.

I find confidence to be more a mental thing then physical. I know a lot of guys that are far from even OK shape and are way more confident then they should be. As their mental side is not any better then their physical side.
Yes but that is false ego , when you are fat in poor health and eat like shit but you swag like “look at me I am at top of the world” that is really sad. Cause what you brag about? That you cant get your shit together? Well fuck me ….what an amazing achievement….

What I am rather insulted by is your use of ad hominem, as well as flippant tone. It is curious that posting clinical data and inferences with explanations and references thereto raises, as you see it, an elevated burden of authority.

To assuage your apparent concerns about my authority to post on ProM, would, in turn, require that I expose my identity to professional consequences, at least, by my participation in PED discussions.

Believe me: if I were unable to maintain my professional life as separate from the bodybuilding boards, I wouldn't be posting here (and some guys here would probably regard that as unfortunate, given that most posts are not supported by references to published data, supported by logic that can always be explained transparently, upon request).

It's referred to as a chilling effect: you are attempting to suppress my writings by exposing me to potential harm.
So worry a little less about me: and if you'd like a citation to support a claim or an explanation of logic, just ask.
I’m attempting to suppress your writings??? Get over yourself. You are not important or special

all you had to say was, “why yes, i do have a degree in XYZ”

how does that expose your secret identity bruce wayne? Are you the only person on earth with your particular set of credentials?

So thanks for showing us all who you actually are: a clown who enjoys using this forum to jerk himself off via the attention his posts garner.

I’m attempting to suppress your writings??? Get over yourself. You are not important or special

all you had to say was, “why yes, i do have a degree in XYZ”

how does that expose your secret identity bruce wayne? Are you the only person on earth with your particular set of credentials?

So thanks for showing us all who you actually are: a clown who enjoys using this forum to jerk himself off via the attention his posts garner.
I have advanced education; certifications; and work in a related field.

Yes but that is false ego , when you are fat in poor health and eat like shit but you swag like “look at me I am at top of the world” that is really sad. Cause what you brag about? That you cant get your shit together? Well fuck me ….what an amazing achievement….
And taking a bunch of steroids to look big have people be impressed and feel better about ones self is not false? I certainly did not do it all on my own while using them. I lifted for 20 years before using them. I know what i could do on my own.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws