over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Local bust

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I go to two large gyms and don't really talk to people there. But the one I hit just once w week. .guy I do talk to was telling me about a huge bust apparently a guy was hooking up members and being watched, hooked up and undercover and got busted. Another guy gave me more details. Apparently he got out w week ago ( I don't know him) but nothing in the news, Google, etc? Any idea why no reports?

Haven't heard about many busts latley esp at the gym level but I guess it happens. Seems like the guy had some $$ and was pretty careless.

Mods feel free to delete I assume this is appropriate.

Ongoing investigation if I had to put money down. They wont announce anything if they arent done rolling up nonviolent "criminals" yet.

OFC, this is if what you heard is correct and not a game of telephone doing what it does.

I go to two large gyms and don't really talk to people there. But the one I hit just once w week. .guy I do talk to was telling me about a huge bust apparently a guy was hooking up members and being watched, hooked up and undercover and got busted. Another guy gave me more details. Apparently he got out w week ago ( I don't know him) but nothing in the news, Google, etc? Any idea why no reports?

Haven't heard about many busts latley esp at the gym level but I guess it happens. Seems like the guy had some $$ and was pretty careless.

Exactly what I was thinking. They said he was out and his truck got seized. Interesting as he was the main guy supposedly. So now they are trying to use him to catch smaller fish too?

There’s a guy on my local gym scene that hits up everyone in their Instagram DMs offering gear, pictures included.

Unknown quality and stupid prices aside, it just feels like 1990’s style unnecessary risk, man.

I got a CD in Jan 2020,dave esser D-red @TID rolled snitch 10 years "homeboy". fucked up a business and a livelihood,. luckily only had personal use. him, ronus, glisssman/birddog, all snitches
So that big fish was used to catch smaller guys?

point is they do go after "tip offs". dave esser rolled on a LOT of big names. he's yellowband PC Sensitive Neeeds Yards (snitches, dropouts, child molesters and lames) right now living large

In 2003 they came in our gym I won’t name where but fucking SWAT team ARs the whole gig for a guy who yes was stupidly selling to anyone but they did it for 10 bottles in his locker. No criminal history no gun ownership and they put EVERYONE face down on the floor for like 30 minutes, mind you every cop in that gym was on gear. I just don’t get it. I mean the most famous or 2nd most famous BBer ever got his fucking pension as a cop and they use him as a recruiting piece but jail regular folks who don’t even know roids are illegal. I got years thought they were illegal like putting gas in a milk jug illegal. I got told by a cop friend years back “hey lay low were really cracking down on heroin and roids” I started laughing my ass off and he was like no it’s political lay low bro. They did too hit a few guys I was aware of in that area meanwhile the streets are flooded with drunk drivers EVERY night.

In 2003 they came in our gym I won’t name where but fucking SWAT team ARs the whole gig for a guy who yes was stupidly selling to anyone but they did it for 10 bottles in his locker. No criminal history no gun ownership and they put EVERYONE face down on the floor for like 30 minutes, mind you every cop in that gym was on gear. I just don’t get it. I mean the most famous or 2nd most famous BBer ever got his fucking pension as a cop and they use him as a recruiting piece but jail regular folks who don’t even know roids are illegal. I got years thought they were illegal like putting gas in a milk jug illegal. I got told by a cop friend years back “hey lay low were really cracking down on heroin and roids” I started laughing my ass off and he was like no it’s political lay low bro. They did too hit a few guys I was aware of in that area meanwhile the streets are flooded with drunk drivers EVERY night.

Of course it’s political. When it’s election year the da, sheriff and everyone else wants to look good and show they are taking a bite out of crime. Steroids are illegal, a good bust makes them look good. And how many steroid bust have also netted recs and guns? Plus it’s like a freebie for the cops, after the cases are settled the evidence “mysteriously” disappears 😂

gym i used to go to in twinsburg ohio had lots of cops on gear too. cops and firefighters...they'd talk about it, its how i know...never really cared...and 2 guys not cops were brewing and dealin and still are....stupid people paying 2-3 times what they should. its sad

Most "street level" bust on steroids are spured on my something. People complaining , some teenager getting an infection and parents making a huge deal out of it , OR ,they are selling something else like Adderall , pain meds and such.
In over 20 years of law enforcement , most of that on tactical team I've never gone after a bust that was steroids alone or that was the main reason. I've seen steroids listed on warrants along with a bunch of other shit.
I've seen gym level dealers get pinched because someone rolled over on them to save there ass or like mentioned above someone with a little stroke in local government gets a hair up their ass then it's generally something like a controlled buy/bust.
With big dealers where hundreds and hundreds of bottles are getting moved that generally get turned over to State or feds so they can expand the reach to trafficking

There’s a guy on my local gym scene that hits up everyone in their Instagram DMs offering gear, pictures included.

Unknown quality and stupid prices aside, it just feels like 1990’s style unnecessary risk, man.
Yeah. Who buys gear in the gym bathroom these days ?
Thought that was over with in the 90s.

point is they do go after "tip offs". dave esser rolled on a LOT of big names. he's yellowband PC Sensitive Neeeds Yards (snitches, dropouts, child molesters and lames) right now living large
How much time did he eventually get? I know he got popped, was out on bond and probably going to get a pretty easy sentence but he started right back up and got nailed again.
I figured they gave him some time just for being so stupid.

How much time did he eventually get? I know he got popped, was out on bond and probably going to get a pretty easy sentence but he started right back up and got nailed again.
I figured they gave him some time just for being so stupid.
I googled the guy, looks like it was a huge bust.

I told the 2 kids I know at that gym that knew this guy, told them clean house stay the fuck away from him they are in denial. I guess you cant help stupid. Im guessing he's working with the cops like the guy Mui Thai is talking about to get other gym members (probably monitoring their texts and calls).

I googled the guy, looks like it was a huge bust.

I told the 2 kids I know at that gym that knew this guy, told them clean house stay the fuck away from him they are in denial. I guess you cant help stupid. Im guessing he's working with the cops like the guy Mui Thai is talking about to get other gym members (probably monitoring their texts and calls).
You are smart for thinking this way. Fly under the radar. Minimize risk.

I got a CD in Jan 2020,dave esser D-red @TID rolled snitch 10 years "homeboy". fucked up a business and a livelihood,. luckily only had personal use. him, ronus, glisssman/birddog, all snitches
Fuckin D-red also ratted out the homey Yates.Glad you got off bro,Integrity labs was not so lucky.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws