over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bunk gear or bad testing

bigsonbitch

Registered
Buddy of mine is using 1000mg test per week from a source not in this board - and just got bloods done.

His total test is 523 and free test 99 with E2 at 27

I personally think his gear is bunk but he swears he feels good and is making gains. He’s a high level competitor

Is it possible or has anyone ever seen a bad test? Where the numbers can be skewed due to some unforeseen reason?

Definitely bunk AF! He can get that number off 50mg’s a week of test.
Perhaps it has a hair of testosterone in it which is enough to make him feel great. A legit gram of test will not make him feel great.

Personal experience and feel should count for something but damn...he's on a gram and should know the difference of 1000mg vs 100mg (even for a poor responder). Quest/Labcorp can mess up but rarely that bad.

LOL I'm on a gram of test and my bloodwork came back way higher than that.

The computer/machine didn't mess up. The only possible fuck up is the half-retard phlebotomist could have mixed up the vials with someone else. My question would be is what else is he taking? You said he's a high level competitor and making gains. Is he also taking GH and Slin? His total Test levels are in the mid-low TRT range so he could still be making gains with other compounds.

I say bunk also - but is it possible the testing was an error? Is that unheard of
Doubtful. Once I did have a testing error and they got my glucose at 35 (wasn't on slin just fasting). Retested and was in range. So it happens but I'd guess its bunk

Have him switch brands. Even w a longer ester, taking that much a week it would be evident in less than 2wks if hes going from bunk to legit.

Buddy of mine is using 1000mg test per week from a source not in this board - and just got bloods done.

▲▲▲BUNK

JUST IN CASE some don't know what blood-work looks like on a true "gram"

FOR REFERENCE: below is a "copy & paste" of one of our customer's blood work on 1050mg of our TEST/week:

1655851870532.png
>10,000 TOTAL TESTOSTERONE

..NO THAT IS NOT A "TYP-O" ..you'll notice that it's "verified by repeat analysis"

BTW: this guy did this ..100% ALL ON HIS OWN ..100% UNBEKNOWN TO US
..he was un-solicited ..un-enticed ..un-organized ..un-compensated in any way by us

LINK to THREAD;
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...-direct-vip-www-racetropin-com.132354/page-46

^^^blood work post starts @#913

On a side note why is a high level competitor even in a position to be taking bunk gear? I know shit happens but with PM and boards alike I just don't understand. Even on this board when dude's are trying out a new sponsor who has no credibility. Makes zero sense. Between the sexy fuck who posted above me and TP all your gear needs are taken care of between two incredibly reputable sources.

On a side note why is a high level competitor even in a position to be taking bunk gear? I know shit happens but with PM and boards alike I just don't understand. Even on this board when dude's are trying out a new sponsor who has no credibility. Makes zero sense. Between the sexy fuck who posted above me and TP all your gear needs are taken care of between two incredibly reputable sources

Great question and you make the exact point I make to him all the time. He’s not big on forums for whatever reason.
the source he’s using is usually pretty good I suppose. But my buddy is one of those guys who will not use another source no matter what. Me personally will only use pharm grade - but I’ll try other pharm grade test - and if I want to use a UGL lab for compounds like mast, tren etc I’ll use a multiple of sources - if it tests good or it works that’s all I care about. In fact I think it’s good to switch up sources.

Turns out the doc read him someone else’s BW lol
but his own total test is still low considering he’s using a gram. Total was 1600 and e2 was 103
His source is def underdosing

I personally think his gear is bunk but he swears he feels good and is making gains. He’s a high level competitor

Is it possible or has anyone ever seen a bad test? Where the numbers can be skewed due to some unforeseen reason?
Severely underdosed gear. I’d say at 1000mg test his total test should be around 5,000 or so. I ran 1,000mg test cyp a couple years ago and my total test was 10,000 if that tells ya anything.

on a gram my peak would be 10,000 and trough around 5000.
average tween them id be 8.5x dose no matter the amount injected.
10x to 5-6x dose....on properly dosed test

That was on 1,000mg test cyp a week
^^^i applaud your post here .....& yeah that's what it should be

..guys should also note the lab results say >10,000that arrow here means "greater-than"

^^^the reality of that just doesn't register with some guys
..i get it ..it's not your realm
..but McCarver's autopsy revealed a 55,000ng/dL TESTOSTERONE

..some guys will pull the classic "ohhh but heidi-ho we'r all different.."
▲▲▲ you are NOT going to be several hundreds (..never-mind several thousand) ng/dL different on a given dose

i'm not here to bash anybody ..not what this is about
..& i'm not here to tell guys what to do ..or what to believe

..just here to say "BUYER be AWARE"

[ ALSO sometimes we forget that we'r all at different levels here
..you have IFBB pro's & high level NPC ..mixed in with weekend-warriors & TRT'ers ..& everything in between
.."maturing" on these boards means learning to distinguish between comments/advice, as they'r not all on the same level

..regardless of time, some just don't develop the experience to know better, or to be ability to decipher the difference(s)
..& guess what? YOU make up a large portion of the market
..demand better ..you have the means now with AnaSci testing, an incredible resource
]

^^^aside from that ..IMO: THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL
..but, do whatever you want
..buy where ever you want
..& best of luck to you all

I truly don't like blood work as a barometer for how good gear is.. I want to know what is inside the oil.. if it's accurate dosing then blood work can help me figure out where I want to be. But until I know what's in the bottle it's a moot point.. im all about testing the product. I have a buddy who needs 400mgs of gear to be at 600 blood numbers. He's a outlier yes. But tell me what's in the bottle and I'll adjust accordingly

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws