over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What type of bodybuilder you are

I don't train arms (directly) and rarely chest, I've never really liked having developed arms or chest nor do I enjoy working them out so I just ditched them years ago. I focus heavily on neck, back, glutes and hamstrings. That technically makes me a lousy bodybuilder lol.

I have crap genetics, and I decided to not go high (not even medium) doses, but I enjoy lifting. I'm on TRT, and I probably look better than 95% of the people my age which, considering that probably 10% (just a guess) even lifts or exercises, that's not a huge accomplishment. My biggest ego stroke is pull-ups (just what you'd expect a lightweight to say :D). I did BW+45 x 7 the other day and can get 15 strict bodyweight ones.

I was that skinny teenager watching Commando and Rambo wanting to get huge. Problem was once I got to 220-240, my body acclimated to that so now I can either be big and fat with no training or big and muscular with training (and AAS).

If I stay on the diet and stay away from booze (easier said than done) I can get lean at 180cm 94-100kg. I can get larger but my insertions and muscle bellies don't look that great, when I get bigger I just look big and blocky, like an 87 IQ bouncer at a titty bar, a lean 210-220 is my sweet spot.

Ok I was that skinny teenager watching Commando and Rambo wanting to get huge. Problem was once I got to 220-240, my body acclimated to that so now I can either be big and fat with no training or big and muscular with training (and AAS).

If I stay on the diet and stay away from booze (easier said than done) I can get lean at 180cm 94-100kg. I can get larger but my insertions and muscle bellies don't look that great, when I get bigger I just look big and blocky, like an 87 IQ bouncer at a titty bar, a lean 210-220 is my sweet spot.
I am the same- on bulking i look like a fucking troll 😁😁 when I am lean then different story …

Attachments

• 4A10DCA6-6CD5-455E-8426-03D4D0D0C28C.jpeg
    4A10DCA6-6CD5-455E-8426-03D4D0D0C28C.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 517EEE4A-3C1B-4F7E-AC68-5247B415B950.jpeg
    517EEE4A-3C1B-4F7E-AC68-5247B415B950.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 42
I am the same- on bulking i look like a fucking troll 😁😁 when I am lean then different story …
Yeah dude, we were raised on all those Arnold movies where the biggest buffest guy is cool but bigger really isn't better for everyone.

That's why I'm glad to see classic physique make a comeback. Now the sport of bodybuilding is opened up to millions of people who wouldn't make it (and wouldn't look good if the did) in open bodybuilding.

I love the cat on the leash!

Yeah dude, we were raised on all those Arnold movies where the biggest buffest guy is cool but bigger really isn't better for everyone.

That's why I'm glad to see classic physique make a comeback. Now the sport of bodybuilding is opened up to millions of people who wouldn't make it (and wouldn't look good if the did) in open bodybuilding.
No in cases like me it make me look only worse , I am married so I am not looking for anybody but when I recently got really shredded and I have very visible facial features woman constantly get into conversations with me and also other guys are very cool with me. Everybody should get the best version of themselves. Like you said bigger is not always better. For me total package and quality of life I am getting cause of this sport is amazing. It goes on so many aspects of life and I realised that size is important to a certain degree and later I had to focus on other factors - haircut, facial features , stubble , clothing that complement physique. Looking puffy with shitty hair when my work is based on human interactions is like shooting myself in a foot. I wanted always to built the best possible version of myself and not being one dimensional. Now in my early 40 i shit on myself in my early 20 but like everything what is good it takes time work and dedication. Bodybuilding is amazing sport it gives you mentality to
crave for improvement with appreciation what you built so far.

I'm the former fat kid that figured out he could control what he looks like and get big enough that the asswipes at school wouldn't dare continue making fun of him.
From there have figured out I have fairly poor genetics overall although it's easy for me to be 230 at 5'7.5. I just don't look as good as you would think given that stat. Even completely shredded I just don't look it. I compete because I almost can't not compete. I need goals to work toward and especially at the moment there just aren't a lot of them for me outside of the gym. I also love training more than most things in life.

Reactions: Bio
One reason why I don't bulk, torso (chest, waist aka far bloat water) get much bigger than arms. I can easily add an inch to arms by upping daily calories but the waist will go up 3, this is clean food not donuts and fried chicken.

I may be a bigger version of myself but I look worse and proportions are out of whack. Imo guys who have the arm/delt genetics and a smaller waist can push the BF higher.

Lets see cause so many people here dont have logs but post a lot
I am 187 cm 97 kg shredded - mens physique classic bodybuilding type of physique. Did I tried be bigger ? Yes but health never allowed me and also was against to use slin plus hgh so I never developed myself. In offseason I used to be from 108-118 kg.
Not a big one.... Can't grow past 182cm 101kg shredded. After last bulk i have lost 13kg.

Have to reevaluate a lot.

I’ve never competed and don’t ever plan to. I don’t really count calories but I do eat clean about 85% of the time. I love seeing my body change and being big and in shape. And have been at this shit for about 15 years or so. Im Around 5’10-5’11. Cutting I’m around 220lbs - 225lbs with abs. Bulking I’m normally between 240lbs- or so 252lbs. I don’t push heavy gear use I just keep it moderate.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear