YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vegas guys…Golem or Golias, who’s bigger?

la fit is way nicer facility and no ego-freaks and less weird video taping/documenting bad form from pretend social media influencers

I go to 24 bro, UTC, once in a blue moon - ESCO (MALL), Cbad (MALL), La costa canyon (nicest one!!!)
in 2020 I was GM @ LA fit in oceanside if you went in there you probably saw me
that is also a very nice facility. Those places are burnt though. especially @TG. LE goes
the 24 in San marcos got shut down trashy facility
I just ran into one of my BJJ clients @10th planet in oceanside. you familiar with them? I sponsored a handful of their ufc/bellator athletes over last 10 years, excellent BJJ gym

you prefer LA over 24? if so why?

That's awesome I have been to about all the 24hrs at one time or another out there but generally ended up at the one in Carlsbad on Palomar Airport since I stay at a Hampton right down the road or that Sheraton up on the hill there. Our corp office is also a couple miles from there so it's right there.

My membership is now an "esporta fitness" since most of the places I travel have merged to those from the LA fitness name. When I'm out there I pretty much always go to the esporta fitness on sycamore ave in vista it's literally right by that "the gym" over there. I'm with you 100% too. I used to go the that TG all the time (when it was worlds or golds) but I'm getting older now and just like the lowkey vibe.

For me, I usually train hard and heavy at my home gym but I get the multi state pass with esporta because I spend a lot of my time in Dallas (work), Vista (work), and I live right near one so it's nice for winter in Ohio.

Yea when I was going was when Jay was O and I had come from Arlington so I expected Flamingo to be more like Metro as far as vibe. NOT but for that time period a lotta gear and I trained around noon and the place was basically mine which was great.

I know right? Totally different than that crazy hardcore scene but also kind of cool at the same time. You are 100% right though I remember going there even at like 8 or 9 and it would be dead sometimes. Awesome equipment though.

Craig is a joke. 40 years old with a black dyed beard and always in a hoodie and an hat in the desert lol. Weird shape and trains like a baby. There’s a reason he never posts any training or gym vids. Constantly walking around with his lats flared out. He’s not nearly as big in person, not even close. No one takes him serious at any of the gyms here.
Total social media creation
I'd have to disagree.
While he may be a social media creation, the man is absolutely huge.
I've seen him train many times and he doesn't look like a baby in the gym. True he previously was bigger, but he's still gigantic.

Golem is def a freak. I’ve seen people mention he possibly did the same thing with his arms as Rich Piana but idm how true that is.

Attachments

• B0333043-AB62-4532-9113-672CA1D1219B.jpeg
    B0333043-AB62-4532-9113-672CA1D1219B.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 101
Im assuming you mean native americans not indians from south asia? I have never seen either of them jacked in person but definely seen some indian
(souhth asia) that were pretty damn impressive.
Yea and my friends who are Indian hate the term Native American, they’re proud of their warrior history and “were never Americans, so they aren’t native shit”. But yea India is a hot bed of bodybuilding

I know right? Totally different than that crazy hardcore scene but also kind of cool at the same time. You are 100% right though I remember going there even at like 8 or 9 and it would be dead sometimes. Awesome equipment though.
Yea and anywhere in Vegas that’s big and empty feels weird at least as a visitor

I'd have to disagree.
While he may be a social media creation, the man is absolutely huge.
I've seen him train many times and he doesn't look like a baby in the gym. True he previously was bigger, but he's still gigantic.
I see him weekly and have for years. He weighs a lot, but its his “training” that I said was like a baby. There’s a reason he recycles pics on IG too. Some are years old. Agree to disagree :)

Craig is a joke. 40 years old with a black dyed beard and always in a hoodie and an hat in the desert lol. Weird shape and trains like a baby. There’s a reason he never posts any training or gym vids. Constantly walking around with his lats flared out. He’s not nearly as big in person, not even close. No one takes him serious at any of the gyms here.
There is a young guy at my gym who just started juicing, he is a nice young man. He asked me about primo, I told him a lot is fake but directed him to the gaurenteed sponsors here. He told me he paid a guy on Instagram 40 bucks just to get a good source for primo. I asked him who? He tells me Craig Golias lol

I see him weekly and have for years. He weighs a lot, but its his “training” that I said was like a baby. There’s a reason he recycles pics on IG too. Some are years old. Agree to disagree :)
Most the IG guys use pics over and over as new ones and most also photo shop photos that are already angled. Awhile back there’s this dude looks like a beast I’m like fuck this guys been at it 3 years and he passed me by a huge margin?!? Like a week later he competed and won a local MW class looking like last place at a regional, NS&P covered it and did side by sides and his IG looked like literally IFBB SHW quality dude to MW with not even a good 6 pack. I’m not saying this applies to that level for either guy on this thread but there’s a lot of bullshit on SM. Now you see a guy and he’s huge but trains weak, I take you at your word.

Golem would make big ramy look small. you have to watch golem eat. He really eats 12,000+ cals daily. He eats 1300 grams of steak in one meal. its insane. hes at a certain point where you just eat whatever the hell you want and try to get as big as possible. Big ramy eats 250g protein per DAY , golem eats 600+ protein in a MEAL.

Not familiar with these guys what do we "classify" them as? They just don't compete so they are able to get bigger than competitive guys because never have to cut for a show? So just some big ass dudes who can focus on growth year round without ever needing to get truly lean? And they I assume are social media "influencers" due to freak status?

Not familiar with these guys what do we "classify" them as? They just don't compete so they are able to get bigger than competitive guys because never have to cut for a show? So just some big ass dudes who can focus on growth year round without ever needing to get truly lean? And they I assume are social media "influencers" due to freak status?
being a freak these days social media is very profitable and they live on a higher financial level than 90% pro bodybuilders - so why not?

1st Ramy doesn’t subside on 250 gms of protein a day. 2nd 600gms of protein per meal I don’t buy but it’s social media so you can make up whatever story you want. I can post a couple big meals a day and say I eat it 7 times a day. Golem is big so if just being big is your goal I guess go get it he surely does not make Ramy look small. Shit most of us look bigger 4 weeks out than in the off season bc of the illusion of cuts and taper. I also have a feeling that Golem like Kovaks who was bigger than Golem, Kovaks made Ronnie look small in just overall size but he’s dead and his life was not comfortable. Now mind you we are the freaks of society and most of us did or do aspire to Ronnie, Nick, Ramy etc physiques but among us I doubt many want Golems life even if he happens to make a lil more cash on social media. Yea Luki I agree he probably makes more than a lot of IFBB Guys contest money but they have sponsors, freaks that pay insane amounts of cash for weird shit like posing trunks, and they have social media accounts too. Kinda reminds me of Martyn Ford big as fuck all tatted up and after awhile the tatoos started getting taken off and he got a lil smaller and Ford is in movies here in the US. I’m sure he’s a god in Iran or Pakistan or wherever he’s from but it’s Iran Ramy is posted up with the richest dudes on earth I assure you Ramy has massively more wealth than Golem.

1st Ramy doesn’t subside on 250 gms of protein a day. 2nd 600gms of protein per meal I don’t buy but it’s social media so you can make up whatever story you want. I can post a couple big meals a day and say I eat it 7 times a day. Golem is big so if just being big is your goal I guess go get it he surely does not make Ramy look small. Shit most of us look bigger 4 weeks out than in the off season bc of the illusion of cuts and taper. I also have a feeling that Golem like Kovaks who was bigger than Golem, Kovaks made Ronnie look small in just overall size but he’s dead and his life was not comfortable. Now mind you we are the freaks of society and most of us did or do aspire to Ronnie, Nick, Ramy etc physiques but among us I doubt many want Golems life even if he happens to make a lil more cash on social media. Yea Luki I agree he probably makes more than a lot of IFBB Guys contest money but they have sponsors, freaks that pay insane amounts of cash for weird shit like posing trunks, and they have social media accounts too. Kinda reminds me of Martyn Ford big as fuck all tatted up and after awhile the tatoos started getting taken off and he got a lil smaller and Ford is in movies here in the US. I’m sure he’s a god in Iran or Pakistan or wherever he’s from but it’s Iran Ramy is posted up with the richest dudes on earth I assure you Ramy has massively more wealth than Golem.

I'm more than sure that Ramy himself has no idea how much protein he eats, etc.😅
I believe it’s on YT but no way he eats 250 and he was at Oxygen I dunno if he still is but everyone that goes to Oxygen complains about the insane amount of food they make you eat as part of being in their program. Mind you a few top 10 Olympians have left there bc of the schedule that place exists bc of Ramy and them wanting to engineer a Saudi champ.

I believe it’s on YT but no way he eats 250 and he was at Oxygen I dunno if he still is but everyone that goes to Oxygen complains about the insane amount of food they make you eat as part of being in their program. Mind you a few top 10 Olympians have left there bc of the schedule that place exists bc of Ramy and them wanting to engineer a Saudi champ.
The framework is not in oxygen for a long time, but there is coaching by Chad and DJ and they both like huge amounts of protein, even 16-18oz of meat per meal

I'm more than sure that Ramy himself has no idea how much protein he eats, etc.😅

I would not be shocked if ramy eats 250g, i mean he says it in the video. Derick Lunsford and Hunter Labrada eat 300g protein a day in off-season as well, ive seen both of their diets. I have seen 14oz cooked meat per meal in some top NPC guy diets, but personally i think 8oz cooked meat works best.

Agree, at one point in time Craig was a biiig dude but he has always played the “angle” game and as he’s gotten older, he’s lost that look he has circa 2018 when he was first blowing up. He mostly stays covered up now because…this “once upon a time” look is all he has. I honestly feel bad for the guy.
Social media creation who is too scared/nervous to truly show what he is now.

Golem is on another level. Dude is a true freak and he basically can’t fit into any type of shirt lol

I would not be shocked if ramy eats 250g, i mean he says it in the video. Derick Lunsford and Hunter Labrada eat 300g protein a day in off-season as well, ive seen both of their diets. I have seen 14oz cooked meat per meal in some top NPC guy diets, but personally i think 8oz cooked meat works best.

I don't know how much Ramy eats but when he was in oxygen he had to eat huge amounts of protein and carbohydrates + meals cheated in offseaon several times a week. from what De Asha said in oxygen, everyone eats huge amounts of food. about the hunter. he's not a good example because his digestion is messed up and he's not trying to fix the problem

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131