over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding wisdom you've gained over the years

I would say proper rest days. Used to go in and blast everyday but switching to 4x a week made a huge difference.
Also flexibility, making sure you are flexible prevents injuries and keeps you feeling good.

1). Abs should be amazing 365/days per year.
2). No matter your justification, a sloppy dirty bulk is not necessary to gain muscle
3). The secret is dedication. Long after motivation has faded it’ll be dedication to your goals that will keep you going.
4). Find a routine that works for you and stick to it. Yes, educate yourself on optimal eating and training protocols but at the end of the day find and do what works for you.
5). While women won’t lose their shit over a muscled man. You’ll be surprised just how easy it gets to gain women when you have a certain look. Listen to what women find attractive (abs, arms, chest…) and you’ll have a huge advantage that can’t be matched

Stop trying to make a routine work for you. Find the routine that works for you no matter what that is...
Why?
Because a routine that fits your lifestyle and job commitments etc will garner consistency.. and consistency is the corner stone. If you do not like a certain training style then stop.. I dont care what the literature says. If you don't like it you will eventually be inconsistent and lack effort..
And stop training 6 days a week because " I love the gym".. if you do not have the genes of jay cutler.. don't have the ability to get naps and real adequate rest.. have joints of titanium.. and take the gear and supplements of a top teir STOP TRAINING LIKE ONE. Think recuperation. Stimulate then rest.. stop trying to fit your job and lifestyle around your training ... fit your training around your lifestyle and genetics..

Last edited:
Don’t put so much pressure on yourself! You’ll never become big and lean enough to completely satisfy your desires. Learn to enjoy what you have been able to achieve, instead of always dwelling on what you haven’t been able to achieve due to genetic limitations.

1. Do a proper warm up before you lift.
Take 15 minutes, it's worth it so you can still do bench, squats, deadlifts, upright rows, overhead presses at 50+

2. Train with balance.
Your bench is great but you don't train upper chest and you half-ass your back workouts, now you're going to look like a dude with bad posture and boobs. Check your ego at the door. Prioritize your weak areas, train the opposing muscle groups. Don't believe me, look at the actor who played Captian America. In the first movie he looked great, in later films he looked like a dude with boobs (zero upper chest) from the front and looked like a skinny cardio geek from the back.

3. Eat with balance.
Pretty simple, gotta mix it up. Chicken and rice every day and you'll burn out. Veggies for gut health. A little delicious junk for mental health. Healthy fat for heart health. And so on.

4. If you use AAS practice safe injection protocalls and NEVER REUSE NEEDLES!!!

Stop trying to make a routine work for you. Find the routine that works for you no matter what that is...
Why?
Because a routine that fits your lifestyle and job commitments etc will garner consistency.. and consistency is the corner stone. If you do not like a certain training style then stop.. I dont care what the literature says. If you don't like it you will eventually be inconsistent and lack effort..
And stop training 6 days a week because " I love the gym".. if you do not have the genes of jay cutler.. don't have the ability to get naps and real adequate rest.. have joints of titanium.. and take the gear and supplements of a top teir STOP TRAINING LIKE ONE. Think recuperation. Stimulate then rest.. stop trying to fit your job and lifestyle around your training ... fit your training around your lifestyle and genetics..

I am repeating my self here . . . but it bears repeating IMO . . .
Bill Pearl (he was the shit during his time) once said that even
the worst routine, if believed in and dedicated to will give you
results. Perhaps not optimum, but you will grow.

And I think I just posted what Phil said and that is you gotta
like what you are doing. You have to want to do it, believe in it.

Flexibility and mobility. Have a routine for both because injuries set you back so far and just make you tighter over time.

I am repeating my self here . . . but it bears repeating IMO . . .
Bill Pearl (he was the shit during his time) once said that even
the worst routine, if believed in and dedicated to will give you
results. Perhaps not optimum, but you will grow.

And I think I just posted what Phil said and that is you gotta
like what you are doing. You have to want to do it, believe in it.
Yep.. if you like it you'll do it day in and day out.. consistently.. thats the key..

1. Health is the most important thing in life. Get blood work routinely

2. If you eat like shit you’re going to look like shit

3. Good quality gear is very important

4. Don’t try to lift super heavy. Leave ego at the door and really squeeze each rep

5. Don’t run a lot of gear. Find the right combination of gear and compounds that work for your body and roll with it

6. Don’t overuse AI’s

7. Get gyno glands cut out early on if you feel lumps and plan on continuing to use gear because they are only going to get worse if not.

8. Consistency is key in this game and results don’t come over night.

1. Health is the most important thing in life. Get blood work routinely

2. If you eat like shit you’re going to look like shit

3. Good quality gear is very important

4. Don’t try to lift super heavy. Leave ego at the door and really squeeze each rep

5. Don’t run a lot of gear. Find the right combination of gear and compounds that work for your body and roll with it

6. Don’t overuse AI’s

7. Get gyno glands cut out early on if you feel lumps and plan on continuing to use gear because they are only going to get worse if not.

8. Consistency is key in this game and results don’t come over night.
Dam bro
I've seen your pic post...and I figure your just clowing around. Definitely a first - that thermal is your trade mark!!

But I see this post , organized, all awesome

Unlike this post 😂

Dam bro
I've seen your pic post...and I figure your just clowing around. Definitely a first - that thermal is your trade mark!!

But I see this post , organized, all awesome

Unlike this post 😂
I just wanted to show y’all in that pic in the thermal that I actually put the work in inside the gym and out unlike a lot of these guys who talk and you can’t even tell they workout. I’m crying laughing lol 😂 dude you got me cracking up the thermal is definitely my trademark now lol😅😂🤣🤣🤣

1). Abs should be amazing 365/days per year.
2). No matter your justification, a sloppy dirty bulk is not necessary to gain muscle
3). The secret is dedication. Long after motivation has faded it’ll be dedication to your goals that will keep you going.
4). Find a routine that works for you and stick to it. Yes, educate yourself on optimal eating and training protocols but at the end of the day find and do what works for you.
5). While women won’t lose their shit over a muscled man. You’ll be surprised just how easy it gets to gain women when you have a certain look. Listen to what women find attractive (abs, arms, chest…) and you’ll have a huge advantage that can’t be matched
The sentiment and wording here is on point. I agree with that completely.

I think one of the biggest things I apply to almost all things bodybuilding as well as a lot of other places in life is:

"Don't add insult to injury."

Do your warmups, don't take the entire kitchen sink without CLOSE monitoring, don't go for absolute broke on a given lift, don't be using recreational drug crap on top of performance enhancers, Food is a huge place to apply it to, etc.

When it comes to using injectable steroids to gain maximal size, there are basically two primary groups of people:
1) Those who respond better using test & tren.
2) Those who respond better using test & deca.
There’s really no other injectables that can compare to these 3 injectables when it comes to gaining maximal muscle size.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131