advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If Daily Pinning, Why Not Test Base Instead of Prop?

SWOLNUTZ

Registered
For those of you doing daily Test, why not just use test base instead of propionate? I know for the folks doing the daily regimen, it always seems to be prop. Is there a reason why?

Personally I'm a big fan of the daily pinning, even if I had the longer chain esters like E. I really want to have a go with suspension though
I could get behind that. I’ve never tried. I like E because sometimes I gotta drop everything and bounce out of town for work, so if I miss a day or 3 I feel like I’m not in a bad spot.

Best I ever felt on replacement therapy was daily test base shot early AM.

Switched to long esters bc base or suspension is too hit or miss (quality/carrier/accuracy) on the underground market.

Best I ever felt on replacement therapy was daily test base shot early AM.

Switched to long esters bc base or suspension is too hit or miss (quality/carrier/accuracy) on the underground market.
What was your dose? 15mg/day?

Did you feel any kind of crash by the afternoon? i noticed pretty significant crashes (6ish hours post injection) the times I’ve used suspension/tne as a pre-workout.

Yeah, generally 10-15mg, I went as high as 20mg.

Never noticed a crash on that small amount. I do remember my sex drive was always higher in the morning/early afternoon as opposed to the late evening. But, I’ve always worked out early AM and have always worked manual labor jobs as well so discerning between a crash and just being beat at the end of the day was hard telling’

The whole reasoning behind this was to mimic the male’s natural pulsatile release. Unfortunately, I don’t have bloods from back then to see if lh/fsh was still detectable. I do remember on 15mg a day, my test was 780. This was 6-7 years ago now.

My understanding the use of long esters keeps a more steady level of hormone in the body which reduces side-effects. The quick acting test would create tiny jagged pulses and may create unrest with your body which want a homeostasis.

It works good if you can time the workouts with it. I liked half oil suspension half prop. My issue is that TNE can sometimes crash which is not the end of the world but gets annoying.

Because base often hurts more I guess plus as far as I know half life is pretty short. Good for pre workout, not so good as trt.

I use daily prop haven't used e in years. I'd guess base is too quick. I think I started a thread people said it's so short it's useless for growth only good for a pre.

How does the half life compare to orals?

I think concrete guy used to have a protocol to bring up arms mix tne, r slin, igf in a bottle. .5cc in each bi and tri before and after training. Lol

I developed my worst abscess pinning test suspension back in the day. TNE isn't on everyones "lists" like it was
so I stick with prop. 10-15mg/day keeps me in that 750-800 total range. Prop has a slightly higher dose per ml
compared to TE when you consider the ester weight. Around 87mg/ml I believe? I'm preaching to the choir here
probably. Prop = Steady mood, libido. Maintains my strength and weight. It just works for me.

I developed my worst abscess pinning test suspension back in the day. TNE isn't on everyones "lists" like it was
so I stick with prop. 10-15mg/day keeps me in that 750-800 total range.
How often do you inject? And how much time after your last pin do you draw bloods?
Prop has a slightly higher dose per ml
compared to TE when you consider the ester weight. Around 87mg/ml I believe? I'm preaching to the choir here
probably. Prop = Steady mood, libido. Maintains my strength and weight. It just works for me.
A little less than that. About 84mg/100mg of product. Enanthate is ≈72mg/100mg.

Most board sponsors can’t make suspension without it hurting like hell or falling out of solution.

How often do you inject? And how much time after your last pin do you draw bloods?

A little less than that. About 84mg/100mg of product. Enanthate is ≈72mg/100mg.
Every day in the late pm. Without fail. So if I'm seeing my PCP for a blood draw
mid day that puts it in the 10-12 hours post injection time frame.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear