over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr. O takes less than a gram

I'm tellin ya homey we are 2 peas in a pod. You will have to share your heroic dose revelations with me, please. Also, I hope you are doing okay with the dog thing man I am here for you. Hang tough.
Yeah man the dog thing tore me up. I left immediately on a work trip right after, so right now I'm in Michigan. Just have a couple clients I need to soften with some dinners and booze so they sign contracts, so the rest of the time I'm hitting new gyms, enjoying nature/the lakes, and spending my nights with some edibles and pre-rolls while I go for long walks.

Probably sounds goofy to some people, but for me sitting by Lake Michigan smoking and contemplating is honestly very healing. I prefer doing it by the ocean, but tbh when the moon is over the lake you can't tell it's not an ocean anyhow. Shit is huge.

Yeah man the dog thing tore me up. I left immediately on a work trip right after, so right now I'm in Michigan. Just have a couple clients I need to soften with some dinners and booze so they sign contracts, so the rest of the time I'm hitting new gyms, enjoying nature/the lakes, and spending my nights with some edibles and pre-rolls while I go for long walks.

Probably sounds goofy to some people, but for me sitting by Lake Michigan smoking and contemplating is honestly very healing. I prefer doing it by the ocean, but tbh when the moon is over the lake you can't tell it's not an ocean anyhow. Shit is huge.
When i was in germany in heidelberg I visited a place called "philosophers way"
1658252603978.png
many of the greatest minds have sat here, contemplated, deprogrammed, and done some deep self introspection.
you are 100% on track man.

Don miguel ruiz once told me "listen to your stomach, it is a message from an angel to your cathedral" that is your intuition, let your gut be the judge and jury of anything you do moving forward. it has NEVER led you astray. we are with you in spirit brother , happy healing, your doggy is at rainbow bridge with all my cats and doggles in GREENER pastures, accompanied by the warm omnipresence of our divine creator.

I lived just moved from living on the beach for 2 years, back to the mountains as I heal and recover.

I'll pick up my stick for a moment and attend to this dead horse if I may.

IMO none of this really matters, especially to experienced BBers like those on this forum.
Deep in their hearts, everyone knows genetics is king and running comparisons or trying to dig out the "truth" on dosages is both futile and fruitless.
If people in influential posistions choose to lie about these things...well it's on them and their character and is of little consequence to us.

The reality is even though we are all 99% similar we are subject to extraordinary variation in that last 1%, which is where it may matter.
If I can take 1/2 the dose of my friend and blow him out of the water, who's to say there isn't another guy who can do the same to me?
There is so much range in response to training, food, and drugs that it doesn't really matter what one person does compared to another.

Do your best, do what you know works, take care of yourself and delight in the ability to make progress, recognizing how hard it really is to force your body to grow large amounts of metabolically expensive tissue.

Knowing what pros do may make a difference when we are discussing impressionable young people (or those who believe social media is reality), but even in those cases the absolute, verifiable truth will never satisfy any but the smallest minority.

While new threads asking for advice on how to effectively take thousands of mg’s gear continue to pop up, the classic Mr. O mentions he only take a couple hundred mg’s of gear to prep for his show.

I would say I’m surprised people aren’t talking about this since was posted nearly a week ago but people like to have confirmation bias to support their abuse of gear.

Thoughts on this?
These Youtube guys take everything they can get their hands on to get big and famous and they they say they are either natural or they learned their lesson and became natural, without losing a pound of muscle. Worse than this guy is that dwarf guy Seth Feroce with his marketing fully based on lying about how he got huge. He got sick, went to the doctor and was told he would die if he didn't stop abusing drugs. So he stopped for about 3 months and like a miracle, gained 75% of this beef back. Fake.

I don't know why Bumstead using low doses in the offseason is so hard for some of you all to believe. I am 6' and roughly 255-260 in the offseason. I weighed in at 227 for my last competition. I can maintain my muscle in the offseason with 300mg test, 5iu gh, and a little pre/post wo slin no problem. Ive stood next to Bumstead for a photo at an expo and in shorts and a t-shirt, we are similar size. Now, he is Classic Physique Mr. O and I am a mediocre at best local level bodybuilder. Why? I have shit structure with shit muscle bellies and Bumstead has God tier structure and muscle bellies. That's the difference. No amount of gear will help me become Bumstead. Bumstead isn't trying to put on any appreciable amount of muscle, he cant, he is capped out. Why would he need high doses in the offseason? Some people are just born better.

Oops i read that wrong.... thought it said "Mr O snorts less than a gram"..... my bad.... :rolleyes:.....Cmon...his sister does more than a gram...whos he kidding??
Agreed nobody’s talking about it bc no one believes it or gives a fuck and again it’s Classic, I’m not concerned about nba g league or AAA baseball either

I pretty much feel the same. Plus I seen pics of him as a young guy and he was always a bigger guy. Clearly guys like Ronnie Coleman shouldn't need much gear to be bumsteads size so there is no way to know and is possible he doesn't use much. It wouldn't benefit him to be any bigger.

I don't know why Bumstead using low doses in the offseason is so hard for some of you all to believe. I am 6' and roughly 255-260 in the offseason. I weighed in at 227 for my last competition. I can maintain my muscle in the offseason with 300mg test, 5iu gh, and a little pre/post wo slin no problem. Ive stood next to Bumstead for a photo at an expo and in shorts and a t-shirt, we are similar size. Now, he is Classic Physique Mr. O and I am a mediocre at best local level bodybuilder. Why? I have shit structure with shit muscle bellies and Bumstead has God tier structure and muscle bellies. That's the difference. No amount of gear will help me become Bumstead. Bumstead isn't trying to put on any appreciable amount of muscle, he cant, he is capped out. Why would he need high doses in the offseason? Some people are just born better.
Well said. From college football and 20yrs of powerlifting I knew about a dozen guys who were just born with large structures that put on muscle easier with minimal effort.
It’s also well talked about that the doses that get guys to where they’re at of ent aren’t needed to keep them there.

These Youtube guys take everything they can get their hands on to get big and famous and they they say they are either natural or they learned their lesson and became natural, without losing a pound of muscle. Worse than this guy is that dwarf guy Seth Feroce with his marketing fully based on lying about how he got huge. He got sick, went to the doctor and was told he would die if he didn't stop abusing drugs. So he stopped for about 3 months and like a miracle, gained 75% of this beef back. Fake.
dafuq does this have to do with Chris Bumstead?

dafuq does this have to do with Chris Bumstead?
I think just pointing out his opinion that what you hear on youtube, IG, or forums is fake.

(which 99.9% of the time is probably true)

I think just pointing out his opinion that what you hear on youtube, IG, or forums is fake.

(which 99.9% of the time is probably true)
Right, it just seemed like he didn't actually watched the video and just did the tangentially-related rant thing, haha.

I think it does not matter if he takes gram two three. He took as much as he needed to get to his level. All of us did exact the same- high doses low doses. Are we standing next to him? No. Why? Cause our genetic does not allow us to
do so. And nothing will change it. So fuck what other do- you are you!!!

Some mention that Classic is the "B League". This guy (IMO) is the best out there today.
Not a fan of just bloated-mass only. Old-school physiques like Serge Nubret, Vince Taylor, just blow away todays top crop of Michelin Men. (IMO).
Again, its just my opinion, BB is a very opinionated (wont say sport) subculture/pageant.

to all the people that said 500test plus mid-high dose gh could be a reasonable offseason for chris, to my knowledge he or someone he works/worked with said he never touched gh?

And we're off...........here's to another couple pages of pure speculation..........lol

Yup someone said he takes xyz. Only he knows what he takes, and is just as likely to lie about it as telling the truth. Knowing what he takes will do actually nothing to help you achieve your goals.

I thought it was common sense that Chris bumstead is a liar, amongst pretty much every single bodybuilder on youtube. They all downplay usage, they have large audiences that are mostly teenagers and young kids - they have this distorted belief if they downplay dosages it will potentially stop young people from hurting themselves. If everybody could be honest about the abuse required to get to the top levels of competitive bodybuilding, I think it would have a much better effect for harm reduction - because when people believe you can be 260lb 6% bodyfat on 500mg testosterone alone - they are HIGHLY likely to experiment with low dosages and spin their wheels. Which leads to another benefit for the liars, - which is to claim they have alien genetics in comparsion to the majority of the population. Alot of the young people getting involved in PED use today want to do it 'safely' - they listen to these youtubers and truly believe you can be Olympia calibur AND do it 'safely' - this is imo, a far more dangerous and misleading approach to take. If it takes 1 pro 5g of gear total + hgh and insulin to be competitive, I'm sure most of these children who are 'health conscious' and anxious - would stay the fuck away from bodybuilding. Instead the TRT to 500mg testosterone crowd highly encourage usage to the masses.

There's a lot of wasted breath in this thread by people who just read the title and started windmilling.

Coached by Hany Rambod and take less then 1gram :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This guy and all other fake Natural (mike ohearn) bodybuilders are full of shit and just want to get followers. There is no mr o competitor and much less mr o champ that take less then 2gram of steroids in total, sure he is on 200mg test but he is not saying about tren, mast, anavar, winny, halo, superdrol. he is not lying about his TEST dose but what about the other compounds. And no i dont belive there is super responder like Arnold Primo-dbol only cycle :ROFLMAO:. Sure genetic plays a big role but all pros have good genetics or they would not be pros. Chris is nothing diffrent.

You cant get that dry look, fullness, on 200mg test everyone who competes knows that, you need the hardening drugs to get to that level. even your body fat is 3%,

He talks about his offseason use. 200 mg then up to 500 mg. It could be true. The around 16 weeks out the doses go up!

He cruises on offseason and the "blast" during the prep.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws