over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting over at 39 with a lot on my plate

Shadowdelta

Registered
Been on here for a long time, mainly a lurker. Use to use AAS when I was younger, about 10yrs ago, nothing crazy, just mainly test and tren, then was doing self administer TRT. Got cock diesel strong. Then hurt my back, had surgery, lost all the muscle, replaced it with fat. Was eating like I was a power lifter/bulking, but was not training. Got to 300lbs, felt like shit, made my back worse, even after surgery, sleep apnea, high BP, etc. Stop any hormones I was taking. Made the hardest choice Ive ever made, got Gastric Bypass surgery. Now im down to 180ish, no sleep apnea, regular BP, and most the bad health issues I had disapeared. I was always afraid to go back to the gym after my back injury, but decided to go just to stay activce. Well now I forgot how much I missed it, how good I feel after spending 90mins of pushing my muscles.
Here is the current issue:
I lost all my muscle mass and strength. Im on TRT (prescribed), and overall feeling better with the gym in the mix. Im going to start another cycle, not for bulk, but just for strength. Down side is I can only eat about 4oz of food, so eating is a limiting my growth ability. Here is what I want to do, and feel free to chime in
2 UI of HGH/day
400mg Test/wk
Tren/Mast/Primo 50mg-100mg / wk
Winny and Var 50mg-100mg EOD (training days)

Some part of me says Im overthinking this whole situation, maybe stick with just Test, and a cutting mix with the intent of getting lean and mean.

Im looking for constructive input/criticism

Thanks

Down side is I can only eat about 4oz of food, so eating is a limiting my growth ability.
^^^
No Food = No Grow

IMO: ..story end there

I may limited on my caloric intake, but I can drink unlimited amount of protien. Im working keeping 4+ shakes a day, with roughly 30g+ a shake. THC also helps me.

Well you story tells me that you ahve some muscle memory there. It also tells me you have predisposition to back issues. It also tells me you have a limiter on your mass of food intake. So rather than lament about the boundaries you cannot breach, work within those boundaries. Eat the foods that work with your body. I would try to get in 150 g of protein. Oils like macadamia and olive could be your friends to get in good quality calories. CArbs will be what you can handle adn will make up a pretty large percent of your bulk mass going in so probably keep that around 150 g. The rest is going to be fats like 100-120 g. IMO you can recomp and gain back all of your muscle mass through muscle memory and, over time, add some muscle as your new GI adjusts and you learn the best goods for your body. Be careful with your back. Build up using ancillary movements and be reasonable with spinal load.

My 2 cents,

Pick

I would be focusing on resistance bands, calisthenics, stretching (yoga). How many guys get in the gym from being away for so long, run all this gear, thinking they can do what they use to be able to do and snap a tendon or ligament or tear something.

Test, hgh, and food can accomplish a lot. Unfortunately your food intake is almost at zero. I see you feeling like shit running all that gear with your situation.

Well you story tells me that you ahve some muscle memory there. It also tells me you have predisposition to back issues. It also tells me you have a limiter on your mass of food intake. So rather than lament about the boundaries you cannot breach, work within those boundaries. Eat the foods that work with your body. I would try to get in 150 g of protein. Oils like macadamia and olive could be your friends to get in good quality calories. CArbs will be what you can handle adn will make up a pretty large percent of your bulk mass going in so probably keep that around 150 g. The rest is going to be fats like 100-120 g. IMO you can recomp and gain back all of your muscle mass through muscle memory and, over time, add some muscle as your new GI adjusts and you learn the best goods for your body. Be careful with your back. Build up using ancillary movements and be reasonable with spinal load.

My 2 cents,

Pick
yah, Im finding that I can get the required protein, my new GI is dialed in in terms of food I can eat and not. In just running some Win/Var and Test, I have begun to see muscle definition, small strength gains, etc. I have noticed that if I eat to much carbs (like over 50g or more) I get bloated look. The pumps I get working out like Im cutting is insane, and I honestly forgot how much I missed the gym. I appreciate everyone's input, good, bad, and just being real. Im not going to compete, but Im slowing getting in the best shape I can get. I keep posting, and share my progress.

yah, Im finding that I can get the required protein, my new GI is dialed in in terms of food I can eat and not. In just running some Win/Var and Test, I have begun to see muscle definition, small strength gains, etc. I have noticed that if I eat to much carbs (like over 50g or more) I get bloated look. The pumps I get working out like Im cutting is insane, and I honestly forgot how much I missed the gym. I appreciate everyone's input, good, bad, and just being real. Im not going to compete, but Im slowing getting in the best shape I can get. I keep posting, and share my progress.
Can you for example drink some carbs? Even gatorade before and after workout will give you a lot of carbs , dont get me wrong you can have amazing physique on moderate amount of carbs.

Following. I'm 42, and haven't been in the gym in 9 years. I just started back over a month and a half ago

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131