over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got my gyno surgery this morning !

beast405

Registered
So I finally got my gyno surgery this morning. It was done under local anesthesia. I thought it would be uncomfortable but in reality it wasn’t bad at all ! The doctor knew what he was doing. He does close to 200 gyno surgery’s a year. I posted on here before that he doesn’t remove all the gland but I was wrong. He removed all the gland and placed a small thin piece of fat right behind the nipples. My nipples look amazing already compared to how they did look. I will post pictures below.

Attachments

• 7B6DB234-0A46-4B48-8C94-E7B71C48E368.jpeg
    7B6DB234-0A46-4B48-8C94-E7B71C48E368.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 9EADA679-5502-43B8-9F5E-FD2D3168A4AB.jpeg
    9EADA679-5502-43B8-9F5E-FD2D3168A4AB.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 111
  • BA487360-AA84-4291-9C75-DB970B6EADCF.jpeg
    BA487360-AA84-4291-9C75-DB970B6EADCF.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 116
So I finally got my gyno surgery this morning. It was done under local anesthesia. I thought it would be uncomfortable but in reality it wasn’t bad at all ! The doctor knew what he was doing. He does close to 200 gyno surgery’s a year. I posted on here before that he doesn’t remove all the gland but I was wrong. He removed all the gland and placed a small thin piece of fat right behind the nipples. My nipples look amazing already compared to how they did look. I will post pictures below.
Well i don‘t know what i was expecting, but jeebus, that wasn’t it

Well i don‘t know what i was expecting, but jeebus, that wasn’t it
Lol cmon man it isn’t that bad bro. The doc does amazing work. Also you can’t beat his prices and he lets you stay at his condo (which is very nice btw) for 100$ extra for up to 4 nights.

That’s awesome mate - where did you go? Pricing? Recovery schedule?

This.
Give us the plug.
Have had glands since I was a teen.

Pls
He said it will take about 3 weeks for me to be back in the gym hard where I can workout upper body and all ! Inbox me I will give you the name brother.

How long was the actual procedure?

Cage

How long was the actual procedure?

Cage
About 3 hours brother. He took his time and made sure everything was good! Have nothing bad to say about the guy. Only good things. We will see how it heals up. The numbing is starting to wear off now so it’s starting to hurt a little

😑 srsly bro

im happy you got it done, but that right one looks like it was about to sprout legs and run off
Lol that’s true in all seriousness it shocked me how big it was. I figured it would be bigger than the left one but I didn’t know it would be that big !!!

Yeah yours is def more than mine was ! But dude it doesn’t even seem real that I got my gyno out ! I looked down right after my surgery and my nipple looked so smooth. Not puffy or anything. I know the real results will show when I take the vest off. But crazy ! Almost brought tears of joy to my eyes man when I realized the gyno was out. It’s bothered me for years. . He took all the gland out and put a small thin layer of fat behind the nipple to prevent it from caving in. He said there’s basically no chance it will come back no matter what I do. But I do have adex on hand just incase I get a flair up. I’m so ready for when I can get back into the gym and pack on the size. I haven’t had a true offseason in forever !

Yeah yours is def more than mine was ! But dude it doesn’t even seem real that I got my gyno out ! I looked down right after my surgery and my nipple looked so smooth. Not puffy or anything. I know the real results will show when I take the vest off. But crazy ! Almost brought tears of joy to my eyes man when I realized the gyno was out. It’s bothered me for years. . He took all the gland out and put a small thin layer of fat behind the nipple to prevent it from caving in. He said there’s basically no chance it will come back no matter what I do. But I do have adex on hand just incase I get a flair up. I’m so ready for when I can get back into the gym and pack on the size. I haven’t had a true offseason in forever !
Adex will do nothing for a flare up. Nolvadex or raloxifene.

all adex will do is reduce your circulating estrogen over time. The estrogen receptor in the breast tissue (if there is any left) would still be active. Need to shut down the receptor to halt any interaction w estrogen thats already in your system.

sounds like he got it all out but nolva and ralox are cheap and if it puts your mind at ease then why not have it on hand

Adex will do nothing for a flare up. Nolvadex or raloxifene.

all adex will do is reduce your circulating estrogen over time. The estrogen receptor in the breast tissue (if there is any left) would still be active. Need to shut down the receptor to halt any interaction w estrogen thats already in your system.

sounds like he got it all out but nolva and ralox are cheap and if it puts your mind at ease then why not have it on hand
That’s true. Yeah nolvadex is cheap. I get adex cause I’m prescribed trt. But will probably get some nolvadex just incase ! Man I’m ecstatic I got this shit done.

Happy for you dude! I know the exact feelings you got going on right now. Just wait till it heals and you’re done with the man bra. It’s awesome man. Just stay lean and keep the Adex on hand. You’ll be fucking golden.

Happy for you dude! I know the exact feelings you got going on right now. Just wait till it heals and you’re done with the man bra. It’s awesome man. Just stay lean and keep the Adex on hand. You’ll be fucking golden.
Hell yes ! I’m so fucking happy ! How long did you wear your compression garment ?

Congrats brother. Great to see your excitement. Look forward to hearing about you crushing some weight soon.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear