over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got my gyno surgery this morning !

just curious...did he use your own fat to place behind the nippie? if yes, where did he take it from? Was it from your chest? I've heard about surgeons removing the whole gland and then using an implant to prevent the indentations but I've read this. I've never actually seen this done nor have I seen this mysterious nip implant that was mentioned. Congrats!

Congrats brother. Great to see your excitement. Look forward to hearing about you crushing some weight soon.
No doubt. After recovery it is on bro. I am packing on some serious size !

just curious...did he use your own fat to place behind the nippie? if yes, where did he take it from? Was it from your chest? I've heard about surgeons removing the whole gland and then using an implant to prevent the indentations but I've read this. I've never actually seen this done nor have I seen this mysterious nip implant that was mentioned. Congrats!
Yes. He used my own fat. It came from my chest brother

Happy for you dude! I know the exact feelings you got going on right now. Just wait till it heals and you’re done with the man bra. It’s awesome man. Just stay lean and keep the Adex on hand. You’ll be fucking golden.
Yep I plan on keeping the adex on hand just incase. I cannot wait to see the end result.

I hate to interrupt, but Beast looks hungry.

Could someone please pass him the anadrol, d-bol, tren-deca-test combo please?

Oh and don’t forget to add extra test, anything under a gram is just not gonna cut it…

I hate to interrupt, but Beast looks hungry.

Could someone please pass him the anadrol, d-bol, tren-deca-test combo please?

Oh and don’t forget to add extra test, anything under a gram is just not gonna cut it…
Oh best believe I’m running me a nice cycle soon as I can get back in the gym. I’m on trt right now lol

Just to let you guys know. He is in McLean, Va. His name is Marwan Khalifeh. If you go to my surgeon make sure to tell him Beast405 referred you and you will get a very generous discount ! You won’t beat his pricing or quality of work.

That’s bad ass!! I’ll be hitting this doctor up for sure within the next year! Our far was his books when you scheduled

That’s bad ass!! I’ll be hitting this doctor up for sure within the next year! Our far was his books when you scheduled
Defiantly do and tell him I sent you when you do the initial setup and consult. (For a discount). I had to see him for my 1 day post op this am. And the results are literally immediate. My left side was my worst side that had the big ass steak looking thing in it already looks immaculate! My right side is swollen but he said our body’s all react differently and he expects the swelling to subside within a week or so.

Definitely wear your compression vest. I didn't get one before and had tons of seroma fluid issues.

Defiantly do and tell him I sent you when you do the initial setup and consult. (For a discount). I had to see him for my 1 day post op this am. And the results are literally immediate. My left side was my worst side that had the big ass steak looking thing in it already looks immaculate! My right side is swollen but he said our body’s all react differently and he expects the swelling to subside within a week or so.
Will you post before and after pic

Will you post before and after pic
I don’t know man. I have a lot of tattoos and some scars that idk if I want to post bro. But I took a little sneak peak and the work is awesome so far.

I was trying to post a couple pics but it keeps saying server issues for some reason. If anybody knows how to fix this issue let me know and I will post a couple.

I don’t know man. I have a lot of tattoos and some scars that idk if I want to post bro. But I took a little sneak peak and the work is awesome so far.
what’s ur IG username lol

Here’s a little look of what it looks like on the side where he took the most tissue out of.

Attachments

• BBF756E6-9716-4DFC-80B4-8608EB6583EF.jpeg
    BBF756E6-9716-4DFC-80B4-8608EB6583EF.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 112
  • 516B7217-4A18-433E-B663-6AEFAC606381.jpeg
    516B7217-4A18-433E-B663-6AEFAC606381.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 111
I think those 2 pics I posted can kind of give you an idea of how good it’s looking already !! The other side is swollen and bruised. He said it’s not a hemotoma. But it will take a little longer to recover he said.

I think those 2 pics I posted can kind of give you an idea of how good it’s looking already !! The other side is swollen and bruised. He said it’s not a hemotoma. But it will take a little longer to recover he said.
Looks awesome brother!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420