over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and caber

This time too i'm getting tren dick again. It's not the prolactin as i'm taking 0.5 mg of pharma cabaser 3 times per week (mon/wed/fri). Not lack of test, nor dht (i'm running proviron and masteron too), neither e2 problems. No gyno, no puffy/sensitive nipples, no lethargy. I feel good, strong... But dick is limp and shriveled. I think the only solution is to drop the tren. So bad 'cause i'm getting the best condition ever.
Tren dick is deca dick and it occurs when you don’t have enough test in you. You say test but you don’t list any mgs so you may think it’s enough. You can run a shit ton of 19 Nors as long as you run more test. Also if you’re training and dieting hard but not doing cardio that can contribute the body wants balance. When I’m on my cardio game I always wake up rocked up, I assume it has to do with blood flow and cardiac efficiency. Plus caber affects people differently bc it kills my libido. So easiest is to drop the tren and caber see what happens and then add one back for several weeks and see what’s what or again you may need more test with all the other shit you’re taking.

Caber makes me feel so awful I’d just not take tren than take both. Mind you it lingers too 1 dose can have me feeling bad for days then diet and training are shit so what’s the point.

You and I seem to share a few things and a really shitty long duration effect from caber is one of them (major impairment - sucks. I hardly ever need them but despite the reputation prami is 30x easier on me than caber and I believe it's a stronger drug for our intended purpose. I will start with a low dose and up gradually but low is all I ever need. I keep pharma prami, nolv, aromasin all on hand. Can't remember the last time I even used prami or nolv (been 3+ years). Prami is also in the same class of drugs so only take if you need.

I also go with prami when needed. It's dirt cheap and easy to get. Never needed it on tren but I run it with trestolone.

What are labs showing your prolactin and estradiol at?

That Caber dose seems overkill regardless of how sensitive you are.
I don't have actual bloods for prolactin, but of course i've done them many times and i can feel prolactin rising. Once i had PRL over 30 ng/ml after 10 days at 3.25 mg ed of pharma bromocriptine. And i was not on tren. And no, estrogens were not the problem (9 pg/ml at that time).

If people would just get fucking blood work, learn from it and trial and error, and stay away from AAS that give them problems, or learn to dose it correctly for their particular biology.. then things would be swell.

Letro 1.25 mg eod, test e 100 mg every third day, tren (80 mg) and masteron propionate (100 mg) eod.
Not being a dick but that’s a stack that’s about as non estrogenic as it gets , without the letro, what kind of gains do you get on 200 mg test a week is this like a hyped up trt?

If you want to see my "gains", i've recently posted some pics in the related thread. I'm very happy with the condition i've reached, i don't want to get bigger than that, i don't like the "swollen" bloated look, i hate that. I like to be in a decent condition year round and i hyper respond to test.
And for who says that people don't do bloods... I always do blood works. And by them i know that the only AI that works for me is letrozole. Difficult to dose, but the only one that works.

Oh... And this is my funny nipple even with letro and cabaser in the mix... Maybe is covid fault...

2022-07-21-22-22-38-913.jpg

Ever think abt having the gyno surgery? This way 99% is gone…

Cage

Good physique, won’t win BBing but could do well in physique. It looks like gyno to me and you’re saying it’s one nipple not both?

Good physique, won’t win BBing but could do well in physique. It looks like gyno to me and you’re saying it’s one nipple not both?
It's gyno. It is in both nipples but on the left one is more pronounced. Problem is that i've never let estrogen run high but i'm very very sensitive and at every hormone swings it flares up. I can't take tamoxifen cause it makes me feel like shit. And ralox doesn't do jack shit. Letrozole is the only one that controls my estrogen but it's very easy to overdo and difficult to dose.

It's gyno. It is in both nipples but on the left one is more pronounced. Problem is that i've never let estrogen run high but i'm very very sensitive and at every hormone swings it flares up. I can't take tamoxifen cause it makes me feel like shit. And ralox doesn't do jack shit. Letrozole is the only one that controls my estrogen but it's very easy to overdo and difficult to dose.
mine does not stick out like that but i feel like i have gyno induced tissue AROUND the breast area when I get lean its really hard to tighten that area up. my pecs are the LAST area on my body to get shredded, i nuked my gains and body with AI overuse be careful guys , letro is so difficult to dose

If you want to see my "gains", i've recently posted some pics in the related thread. I'm very happy with the condition i've reached, i don't want to get bigger than that, i don't like the "swollen" bloated look, i hate that. I like to be in a decent condition year round and i hyper respond to test.
And for who says that people don't do bloods... I always do blood works. And by them i know that the only AI that works for me is letrozole. Difficult to dose, but the only one that works.

Oh... And this is my funny nipple even with letro and cabaser in the mix... Maybe is covid fault...

View attachment 161291
Definitely COVID Nipple, or it could be Monkey Poxx Nipple

Or maybe uncle Bill has put some estrogen into the Pfizer vaccine. More gyno, more Pfizer cabaser... Damned Pfizer...

mine does not stick out like that but i feel like i have gyno induced tissue AROUND the breast area when I get lean its really hard to tighten that area up. my pecs are the LAST area on my body to get shredded, i nuked my gains and body with AI overuse be careful guys , letro is so difficult to dose
I don't feel like shit or anything like that on letrozole. I feel good, some joint pain here and there but nothing unbearable. It's my dick that suffer the most...

have you tried just going to pure trt for a while?
like 10mg ed.
does it go away?
that often helps me.
the other thing that help is high like 40mg nolva with adex.
mine is more like silver dollar sized hard disks that flare up behind the nipple. for me the solutions are just trt or puffy nips with other stuff. if i keep dose low it isnt too bad.

tren can give you gyno 3 ways.
peptides/gh can give you gyno via prolactin and igf.

have you tried just going to pure trt for a while?
like 10mg ed.
does it go away?
that often helps me.
the other thing that help is high like 40mg nolva with adex.
mine is more like silver dollar sized hard disks that flare up behind the nipple. for me the solutions are just trt or puffy nips with other stuff. if i keep dose low it isnt too bad.

tren can give you gyno 3 ways.
peptides/gh can give you gyno via prolactin and igf.
Never tried the 10 mg day protocol but with trt dosage of test i have problems too. Once i tried 20 mg per day of propionate. But it didn't solve the issue. My gyno is from puberty.

Suck bro we’ll BEAST has a thread active right now you should check out he just got his glands removed and doc seems like a pimp. I assume adex doesn’t help for me adex is king of AIs just pound omegas try to keep hdl up niacin works a lil too but sucks ass to use.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws