over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol vs adrol

Bulking is more about consuming the excess calories. If you’re an ectomorph then you can get away with dirty calories. If you’re and endomorph then they’ll need to be clean calories.

It’d be good to know your base metabolic consumption. Then increase calories 500 over your base. I typically do this increase once every 2-3 weeks to let my gut adjust.

Then the drugs… Test/Deca/Drol.

Cage

Both together at half of dose each: assuming you do 100 drol or 50 dbol make 50drol with 20-30 dbol. For sure bboy gonna wash my head for this 😁😁

The good old drol vs dbol thread! Lol

I remember reading the last one not too long ago. Drol was the clear favorite. Dbol is trash and I believe @b-boy said the only people he knows running it are teenagers lol
He's right, Dbol is candy compared to Drol.

Anadrol works better for me as far as clean gains , D-bol make be bloat like a fuckin dead cow.
but , but wrecked my appetite so I couldn’t get enough quality food down to make good gains.

personally I’d start with 200 test , 200 EQ with a 500 calories surplus ,when you plateau add 100mg each and more food.
keep a log book and keep beating it on your lifts.
EQ does great for my appetite and doesn’t give me any negative sides till the dose gets high
a low dose (10mg/Ed) MK-677 would be the only oral I’d add

12.5mg drol+10mg d-bol dosed ONCE daily. Not a mg over..ever...and you FEEL this without the issues that guys feel when they take *Squirms* 50mg d-bol or 100mg Anadrol solo.. The body can only process so much of it..rest is gonna come out as bloat and a bunch of side effects in my honest opinion. Great way to compare is caffeine versus ephedrine. Which is better...600mg caffeine solo or 50mg ephedrine solo? OR 200mg caffeine and 30mg ephedrine taken together? Which one do you feel more? Sometimes less is MORE...and when stacked in such low doses..you keep total dose of oral under 22.5mg and BLOW away either solo without side effects and you get to hit those beautiful testosterone receptors (think EUPHORIA and ENERGY from D-bol and the androgen receptors, think MIND-MUSCLE connection and explosive strength and fat burning from drol). and NEVER knock d-bol....instead..knock the fact your taking 10 times the dose your supposed to be taking with d-bol..of course its gunna be trash at that ridiculous dose..LOL.

When I was young dbol at 15-35mg was great. Loved it. Never bloated me too bad. Went with test or deca or tren great. Anadrol was the work capacity drug even 25mg ED made a difference. Leaner gains, really potentiated other stack. Great stuff and preferred it.

Now that I'm old. I can eat on anything non-issue but dbol at even 20mg makes me lethargic. Nothing to do with liver values n(can run way more toxic with no issue) just makes me tired as hell. No idea why. Dbol is now retired. Only orals I use now are var, winny and drol but since bulking means little to me probably var and winny from now on.

Dbol is a an absolutely fantastic drug. For what it does it's even perfect for oral only cycles. Libido, mood, gains, everything is there. At low dose. Nothing I can think of beats it as a single steroid.

But...

We aren't beginners. We outgrew dbol, can hardly feel it. We need drol, tren and test. We don't feel the test either, because it's always there and must be. So it's about the tren and drol and how long we dare run them. We need these two drugs to feel fully "on." Rest of the time is waiting Lol.

When I was contractor over seas I worked with three guys that were prev German border services and were absolute specimens for the human race , like descendants from Hitler’s breeding experiments.
these guys used test suspension and injectable D-Bol exclusively and swore there was a HUGE difference between that and oral D-bol.
they were never fat or bloated like I’d expect from that combination and weee all fucking VERY strong , I’m fairly certain they were using some sort of “speed” as well because they stayed pretty wound up.

I haven’t heard anyone taking injection D-Bol since then

When I was contractor over seas I worked with three guys that were prev German border services and were absolute specimens for the human race , like descendants from Hitler’s breeding experiments.
these guys used test suspension and injectable D-Bol exclusively and swore there was a HUGE difference between that and oral D-bol.
they were never fat or bloated like I’d expect from that combination and weee all fucking VERY strong , I’m fairly certain they were using some sort of “speed” as well because they stayed pretty wound up.

injectable dianabol is next level. Way less toxic and much stronger than oral.

Do you know what they were dosing the inject dbol at?

I remember in the late 80's running drol and it turned my piss neon yellow and my spunk as thick as Elmer's glue. I don't remember what the mg was at that time but scared the shit out of me...

Never ran drol. First time doing tried dbol was a couple years ago. Never ran a cycle of dbol. Have been using it a cruise, say 150- 200 mgs a week past five weeks, 130 mgs test, and two days out of the week 10, sometimes 20 mgs dbol. I've been sub q ing test and it takes four hours to kick in, so especially in my off work days I can take a dbol an hour or two prior to gym .
Dbol is a an absolutely fantastic drug. For what it does it's even perfect for oral only cycles. Libido, mood, gains, everything is there. At low dose. Nothing I can think of beats it as a single steroid
Spot on. I seem to feel positive mood on dbol. Mg for mg it's like half or less androgenic ratio than test so as long as using something like ketoconazole , ru58841 for hair or derma rolling , I doubt itl do much damage too hairline if any, esp if used a couple or few times a week at 10 or 20 mgs .

We had a local hook up , this was in Kosovo in 2004ish. Everything he got was from a pharmacy over there
An you didn't ever try the cycle ?

I would of been on it like flint

An you didn't ever try the cycle ?

I would of been on it like flint
Nope , was happy with Nile Sust at the time.
I hate injections so a daily jab just wasn't worth it for me and I was just concerned with maintaining what I had.
At that point I was just there to make as much money as post and not die. We were they for security, dignitary protection services when the were trying have the elections and democracy put back in place.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws