over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masters Worlds.... Lets go B-Boy!!!

50 years old- just insane!! Ridiculous. Great job!! So impressive

I keep getting "network error" when i try and post a pic???

Congrats b-boy! Everyone up there looked amazing men and women 👍 40 and 50+ even a 80 year old. I remember some names that were top contenders winning shows and were in magazines before the internet took over. Many in that era are retired never to step on stage again. But you guys did it! What an inspiration 💪 thx for sharing your experience and being an active member here at ProM.

Great approach. Funny thing, I thought all the guys in the comparisons looked great. The gray and the dings and dents just make us look distinguished and wise.. well at least for you.
Now that I have had some good quality sleep I can reflect back at the show. In recent years I have had some atrophy in my lats especially my left, my waist has gotten thicker (I always had thick waist due to thick muscular obliques) but now my top abdominal area get distended and now makes my front double bicep pose my worse pose when I was young it was my best, this is how far my physique has slipped, but I also realize I 50 years old and what gave me my superpowers in my youth (heavy Slagle iron) is now my curse in my older age. In order for me to win a show I would honestly probably have to brutally suffer down to about 190 lbs maybe less. I was 196.4 the morning of this show. I did not use any diuretics, only over the county water pills and vitamin c. Had some diazide but did not use it.

I think you looked great bro and you still inspire me and probably plenty of others here to do better and keep training hard. Future competitions or not, keep getting after it bro!

Now that I have had some good quality sleep I can reflect back at the show. In recent years I have had some atrophy in my lats especially my left, my waist has gotten thicker (I always had thick waist due to thick muscular obliques) but now my top abdominal area get distended and now makes my front double bicep pose my worse pose when I was young it was my best, this is how far my physique has slipped, but I also realize I 50 years old and what gave me my superpowers in my youth (heavy Slagle iron) is now my curse in my older age. In order for me to win a show I would honestly probably have to brutally suffer down to about 190 lbs maybe less. I was 196.4 the morning of this show. I did not use any diuretics, only over the county water pills and vitamin c. Had some diazide but did not use it.
I wish that this wasn't true... I completely agree and can relate to your statement. At least you're not alone. ;)

Damn, that is a helluva class. All those guys look great.

man thank u for saying all that. makes me feel human.
no one escapes father time and time under tension.
u looked amazing bro.
way to go.
i want to do a show again sooooo bad... but think i am "too old"
motivating bro

Congratulations

4th in 212 50yr old class
3rd in 212 49yr old class (prize money)

50+ class was more competitive than 40+! Top 2 in 50+ was also top 2 in 40+

Is size small enough? Some pictures need reduced.
Yes sir I tried various sizes just to be sure, I tried to post pics that I have already posted and it's saying error. Apparently its something wrong with the board if it happening to numerous people

Yes sir I tried various sizes just to be sure, I tried to post pics that I have already posted and it's saying error. Apparently its something wrong with the board if it happening to numerous people
Yea, I tried it and got server not working. You might need K1 is this one.

Reactions: Bio
When I had a good front double bicep years ago. Screenshot_20220725-202620_Facebook.jpg

You're lats insert low, that makes your back a strong point.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws