over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK 677

Don't you think GH and MK-677 could be utilized together optimally in some ways.
For example... GH long term 4iu/day and short week or two week long 15-30mg MK-677 'blasts' at night every few months?

Or GH EOD 6-10iu and MK-677 on the off days?

Personally, MK-677 worked great for me at first regarding muscle fullness, weight gain, appetite etc - but after a few weeks I would feel bloated and also my blood glucose in the AM would rise to 100-110. Typically it is 83-91. My IGF went from 99 to 232 baseline/25mg(I believe) after a month or so.
I write about optimal use of secretagogues in conjunction with rhGH in Bolus. Basically, your former example is better than the latter. It's important to discern the proper use case for MK-0677, i.e., appetite stimulation and promotion of stage 4 sleep. I actually don't like MK-0677 much, but do acknowledge its legality and good oral bioavailability.

Mk 677 for me is the fastest and cheapest way to visible increase intramuscular water in some few weeks. No bloating at 10mg. Hunger is welcome when you want to gain weight and have a correct diet , food even trastes better. Lethargy is real but subsides in some weeks. Great increase in vasodilation.

I have some MK 677 but hadn’t popped it maybe I will I’m most focused on fat loss so the water is just water in your opinion not fat

I write about optimal use of secretagogues in conjunction with rhGH in Bolus. Basically, your former example is better than the latter. It's important to discern the proper use case for MK-0677, i.e., appetite stimulation and promotion of stage 4 sleep. I actually don't like MK-0677 much, but do acknowledge its legality and good oral bioavailability.
Is this writeup still in the works? You've mentioned it a couple of times and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

I'm on the fence thinking about doing Knight9's first scenario or something like. Just want to stretch out my supply of rHGH a bit, and a brief break from the extra pinning would be kind of nice too.

Is this writeup still in the works? You've mentioned it a couple of times and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

I'm on the fence thinking about doing Knight9's first scenario or something like. Just want to stretch out my supply of rHGH a bit, and a brief break from the extra pinning would be kind of nice too.
I was not aware of MK 677s affect on stage 4 REM is this anecdotal or is there substantial evidence backing this statement?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws