YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Higher fat content in pros diet - how's that possible with potential slin use?

Don't a good amount of Jansens guys? I know Brett mentioned on a podcast his fats being over 100g.
Yes, mostly guys from Jensen
100g of fats on a 5000 calories in the off season; that’s nothing
With the total amount of calories / macros a guy Brett's size is consuming 100g is not high fat. I think most people don't comprehend this because they've never eaten that much themselves.

Using myself as an example at a lean 274lbs., one day this week my macros were around 379g protein / 719g carb / 116g fat - the only direct fats I had that day were Omegalyze, grass-fed butter, and Fit Butters.

nowadays, most of them use insulin before and after training, such as humalog or novorapid, so outside the window of its action they have more fats, but if you want to know what it looks like in reality, you would have to ask such a pro athlete and 99% will not tell you the whole truth
dzieiki

With the total amount of calories / macros a guy Brett's size is consuming 100g is not high fat. I think most people don't comprehend this because they've never eaten that much themselves.

Using myself as an example at a lean 274lbs., one day this week my macros were around 379g protein / 719g carb / 116g fat - the only direct fats I had that day were Omegalyze, grass-fed butter, and Fit Butters.

I wasn't trying to argue that by any means.

But I will say, I have a plan from Milos just under 5000 cals with MUCH less fat that a buddy of mine sent me.

I also have a plan from a coach I used in the past 4400 cals at ~45g fat. No direct sources of fat on slin days.

You need fat to grow lol. It's literally part of the structure of a muscle cell.

I've seen jansen's diets they are very close with Patrick tour fat wise just slightly higher.

When your eating 6500 calories and your intaking 150g of fats that's literally nothing

Also need to take into account how fat someone is and their insulin sensitivity when pushing upwards.

Not to mention the making the carbs stick more and body not dumping huge amounts of insulin

Tuor and Jansen are said to recommend fast-acting insulin only before and after training. in Tuor, immediately after the administration of insulin, we have a meal like bread and jam and isolate. similar after training. 30-40 minutes after such a meal, we already eat a regular meal of beef + rice + greens. I haven't seen patric use high doses of drugs, but in the offseason, his competitors are eating close to 7,000 calories

Tuor and Jansen are said to recommend fast-acting insulin only before and after training. in Tuor, immediately after the administration of insulin, we have a meal like bread and jam and isolate. similar after training. 30-40 minutes after such a meal, we already eat a regular meal of beef + rice + greens. I haven't seen patric use high doses of drugs, but in the offseason, his competitors are eating close to 7,000 calories
I can only give my experience with Patrick. I didn't go over 5iu of insulin pre or post. His gear Is also pretty low. Normal injectables nothing crazy. Orals are low, 50mg of winstrol precontest with proviron, 20mg tbol preworkout in offseason. He just makes you work harder and not want to let him down

I can only give my experience with Patrick. I didn't go over 5iu of insulin pre or post. His gear Is also pretty low. Normal injectables nothing crazy. Orals are low, 50mg of winstrol precontest with proviron, 20mg tbol preworkout in offseason. He just makes you work harder and not want to let him down
you forget one thing - what an ordinary customer gets from him is a completely different story than what he prescribes to his top competitors

ian valleire claims that Patrick tuor only takes insulin in the offseason after training at a dose of 5-7iu. but also claims that in the off-season he does not take more than 750mg of testosterone. says that he eats huge amounts of calories and trains hard, which is the key to his development.

But I will say, I have a plan from Milos just under 5000 cals with MUCH less fat that a buddy of mine sent me.

I also have a plan from a coach I used in the past 4400 cals at ~45g fat. No direct sources of fat on slin days.
I have worked with Milos in the past and believe his explanation summarizes this subject best. He has taught this philosophy openly so happy to share here. Obviously timing and amount is based on the individual.

INSULIN in bodybuilding: insulin can be our best friend or our worst enemy...depending on when we use it.

If you use it at the wrong times and while using it you follow a bad diet, high in fat...it can literally make you obese.

Insulin is NOT SELECTIVE, so whatever is in the blood will be inserted into the cells of various tissues.

Now, if we have only GOOD nutrients, and we have INSULIN available in our bloodstream at the right time (when blood is in the muscles DURING TRAINING and/or immediately after the training when insulin is needed to transport all nutrients back into muscle cells to replenish what was lost) - insulin becomes our best friend.

It is truly a miracle what insulin does, if used properly.

you forget one thing - what an ordinary customer gets from him is a completely different story than what he prescribes to his top competitors
Since I bodybuild full time now I see how easy it is to do this. Never miss meals, sleep a few times during the day and maximize recovery and when your doing your sets go with the this is my job mentality. Not that I have an insane physique it just gets me a ton of local clients.

I don't believe high doses you preach is a must. Guys I know who have not missed a meal in 3 of 4 years are knocking on the door for pro cards and they arnt freaks. They put on 10lb a year and it's just consistent. They don't even cheat on their diet in the offseason. The less bad days wins the game. Unless you have horrible genetics then you may have to push it harder

Since I bodybuild full time now I see how easy it is to do this. Never miss meals, sleep a few times during the day and maximize recovery and when your doing your sets go with the this is my job mentality. Not that I have an insane physique it just gets me a ton of local clients.

I don't believe high doses you preach is a must. Guys I know who have not missed a meal in 3 of 4 years are knocking on the door for pro cards and they arnt freaks. They put on 10lb a year and it's just consistent. They don't even cheat on their diet in the offseason. The less bad days wins the game. Unless you have horrible genetics then you may have to push it harder
I haven't eaten a cheat meal since 2017 lol, I haven't missed a single workout or a single cardio but there is a difference between someone who weighs 100 kg on stage and someone who weighs 125 kg or more and believe me that 90% of freki are not on low doses

so when one does cardio with exogenous insulin in their system - which prevents both lipolysis and catabolism of lean tissue, where do the calories that are spent during the cardio come from?

ive always wondered.

I haven't eaten a cheat meal since 2017 lol, I haven't missed a single workout or a single cardio but there is a difference between someone who weighs 100 kg on stage and someone who weighs 125 kg or more and believe me that 90% of freki are not on low doses
I am not a freak nor are my friends. They are around 210-220 stage weight at 5'8 to 5'10 but decent shape.

I Have one buddy with an ugly physique, hes done everything the judges ask but his shape is ugly. Constantly loosing pro qualifiers to guys with better shape that are much smaller and lesser condition. If you have that type of physique you just need to get big as fuck

so when one does cardio with exogenous insulin in their system - which prevents both lipolysis and catabolism of lean tissue, where do the calories that are spent during the cardio come from?

ive always wondered.

Lol it doesn't prevent fat burning. Fasted cardio is so beneficial because your blood sugar is at its lowest. You will always have aminos fats and glucose in the blood stream.

Taking insulin lowers the blood glucose even further making you burn more fat. Combined with inject l carn it will pull more fatty acids into the blood stream which will be burned off via cardio.

There's a reason there's is a kamikaze fatloss method that I will not repost. But you can Google it. It's dangerous

I am not a freak nor are my friends. They are around 210-220 stage weight at 5'8 to 5'10 but decent shape.

I Have one buddy with an ugly physique, hes done everything the judges ask but his shape is ugly. Constantly loosing pro qualifiers to guys with better shape that are much smaller and lesser condition. If you have that type of physique you just need to get big as fuck
and here I will agree with you 100% - that's what I went this way myself and I just want to be a big freak because I'm ugly lol

and here I will agree with you 100% - that's what I went this way myself and I just want to be a big freak because I'm ugly lol
Well your definitely on the way. Impressive as hell upper body. Once the legs catch up you got that pro card.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear