over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo with Masteron?

I had some primo ace one time. It was unusable for me. Most painful knotting up stuff I’ve ever tried and I really tried with it. Tried cutting it with sterile oil and also starting with very low amount and working up. I just couldn’t take it.
Yeah - same here I think it’s just something in the raw itself because even at 35mg/ml I was getting crippling pain. Someone made a blend years ago with test bass believe it or not and the pain was less severe and I ran it for about 4 weeks. Transformed my body like nothing else. So I had the guy make a bunch more for me abd they all crashed. Tried it a few times after that and just gave up.

I think a primo/mast cycle would be great for someone who didn’t tolerate 19 nors well. Mast is still an anabolic, and if your wallet doesn’t want to die from 16 weeks of 800mg primobolan a week, 400/400 mast/primo would be a good second option.

I think the look would be pretty nice. Just keep an eye on E2. Maybe 100mg nandrolone just to help the knees and elbows on 800mg DHTs.

High primo made my knees ache like fuck all. Worst than mast.

I think a primo/mast cycle would be great for someone who didn’t tolerate 19 nors well. Mast is still an anabolic, and if your wallet doesn’t want to die from 16 weeks of 800mg primobolan a week, 400/400 mast/primo would be a good second option.

I think the look would be pretty nice. Just keep an eye on E2. Maybe 100mg nandrolone just to help the knees and elbows on 800mg DHTs.

I've run test 500, primo 600, mast 200-400, and deca 100-200 a few times. I liked it a lot.

Is there any point to it? Some consider masteron a “weak” versions of Primo.
I’ve been on a quick blast of test/mast/tren and I’m dropping the tren and adding primo. Is it too much DHT?
I’ve never really given primo a good run. I say every year I’m going to but end up back on the tren train every summer.
Planning on 800 Primo. Mast has been at about 500 a week. I’ll be running test along with it of course.
primo with masteron is like taking DHB for me.

I tried a primo/mast combo last year during show prep under recommendation from my coach. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, I started have bad joint pain. It may have been shit gear.
200 masteron + 200 test in all sincerity…. I could almost feel every injury I have ever had. Things that healed years ago were aching again.

It’s only been a couple of weeks but damn my joints are hurting more too. Thought it was just me and in my head as they never feel great

I had some primo ace one time. It was unusable for me. Most painful knotting up stuff I’ve ever tried and I really tried with it. Tried cutting it with sterile oil and also starting with very low amount and working up. I just couldn’t take it.
I notice a definite difference( a sharpness ) in my face when I take primo ace 50mg oral.

It’s only been a couple of weeks but damn my joints are hurting more too. Thought it was just me and in my head as they never feel great
Masterson shot my lipids all to hell last time. It never did when I was younger. And I feel fantastic on it don't get me wrong - hard, dry, strong, big time wood all day long but the bloodwork, yikes!

Primo I'm doing now, my 3rd and last month at 500mg and it's good (my first time). Only problem is that 500mg primo is on par with what I'd get with 100-200mg of Test C or E minus the water. I can imagine the heavier dudes or even myself in the winter at 250+ would need a gram of the stuff. Maybe more. Which itself is not a big deal but heck, 10-12ml of oil every week on top of test is just a lot of oil. It also makes me feel great though. Not as dry as mast though.

I haven't gotten bloodwork yet so I'm curious on this test/primo/var deal I'm doing. I do have a painful left nipple but a week ago I got stuck under 225lbs (my own stupidity) and had to roll the bar down to my waist right over my nips so it may have been that. But I'm of the feeling now that primo might be better for 4 or 6 months or more rather than just 8-12 weeks.

But just a little warning is that mast and primo both lower my E2 so if I ever did them together, I'd be upping the test. You may be different though. I personally would not stack them together. But as I say, that's just me. Other people love it.

Legit bayer rimobolan (get it tested) is the most magical compound on earth in my opinion. Constant fullness, no bloat, and endless strength gains.
My HDL starts to take a hit with anything north of 500mg/ week.
300-400 absolutely works very, very well if your primo is legit.

Masterson shot my lipids all to hell last time. It never did when I was younger. And I feel fantastic on it don't get me wrong - hard, dry, strong, big time wood all day long but the bloodwork, yikes!

Primo I'm doing now, my 3rd and last month at 500mg and it's good (my first time). Only problem is that 500mg primo is on par with what I'd get with 100-200mg of Test C or E minus the water. I can imagine the heavier dudes or even myself in the winter at 250+ would need a gram of the stuff. Maybe more. Which itself is not a big deal but heck, 10-12ml of oil every week on top of test is just a lot of oil. It also makes me feel great though. Not as dry as mast though.

I haven't gotten bloodwork yet so I'm curious on this test/primo/var deal I'm doing. I do have a painful left nipple but a week ago I got stuck under 225lbs (my own stupidity) and had to roll the bar down to my waist right over my nips so it may have been that. But I'm of the feeling now that primo might be better for 4 or 6 months or more rather than just 8-12 weeks.

But just a little warning is that mast and primo both lower my E2 so if I ever did them together, I'd be upping the test. You may be different though. I personally would not stack them together. But as I say, that's just me. Other people love it.

Primo at 600mg hits my lipids solidly. Maybe same as mast or var but a solid 25% lower on hdl (all else stellar though). Everyone has a threshold but even TRT+ guys running 200 test 200 primo report hdl significantly lower (maybe not out of range everyone is different). Given my own response maybe I can run primo at 200mg on a cruise and not get hit too bad. Note that test and deca don't hit my hdl or anything even running both 750mg/600mg (I ran 200/200 for multiples years straight with no impairment either).

JUst FYI since you are concerned with lipids and bloods on primo. Also hits my E2 so I need to run some decent test with it.

What do you think about 1500 test 1000 primo and 500 deca @luki7788 ?
Combined with 10iu gh and insulin
That’s a great stack of you’re under 35 and/or your body could tolerate the test. I used to run 1000mg primo with 12-1500mg test, var, gh as my go to
Legit bayer rimobolan (get it tested) is the most magical compound on earth in my opinion. Constant fullness, no bloat, and endless strength gains.
My HDL starts to take a hit with anything north of 500mg/ week.
300-400 absolutely works very, very well if your primo is legit.
agreed- anyone who thinks primo is a “weak” steroid or thinks masteron is better bang for the buck- has never used legit primo. There is no better aesthetic look.

I love Primobolan and Masteron. I used to buy many Primo amps in Turkey on weekend trips there. They've stopped selling gear unfortunately.
My favorite stack now is Test/Anavar/Primo for shorter runs now that Im 49. You don't need a lot, treats my lipids ok at lower doses.

Primo and Mast is a good combination. Makes you look great. Just hold your breath a little when you see your HDL/LDL on bloods.

Primo at 600mg hits my lipids solidly. Maybe same as mast or var but a solid 25% lower on hdl (all else stellar though). Everyone has a threshold but even TRT+ guys running 200 test 200 primo report hdl significantly lower (maybe not out of range everyone is different). Given my own response maybe I can run primo at 200mg on a cruise and not get hit too bad. Note that test and deca don't hit my hdl or anything even running both 750mg/600mg (I ran 200/200 for multiples years straight with no impairment either).

JUst FYI since you are concerned with lipids and bloods on primo. Also hits my E2 so I need to run some decent test with it.
I hear ya. I can easily see why it wasn't fully embraced widely as other compounds. It would be easier for me to easily do 300mg Tren A or 1g Test rather than pump grams of this stuff into my system. I want to try it one more time over the winter at a gram/wk and see what happens. But I want to stay on it longer this time. Maybe until next summer. My planning is way behind, I have to get on this but I want off everything for a few months. Pick this back up after Dec.

I hear ya. I can easily see why it wasn't fully embraced widely as other compounds. It would be easier for me to easily do 300mg Tren A or 1g Test rather than pump grams of this stuff into my system. I want to try it one more time over the winter at a gram/wk and see what happens. But I want to stay on it longer this time. Maybe until next summer. My planning is way behind, I have to get on this but I want off everything for a few months. Pick this back up after Dec.

I can still see myself using it. I have a bunch of 200mg/ml that I will give me 20+ weeks at a gram. Will get used at some point. Good compound for a long dry cycle or a cut just not "perfect" as used to be claimed given the lipid hit. I have yet to see how 200mg weekly might work on a cruise and if lipid hit is more tolerable (lots of TRT+ guys still report hit to hdl on this dose though).

Was bummed at the lipid hit (thought it was the masteron in my stacks before). If it came out clean I was going to go big on a quantity of primo and use yearly or even every cycle. With lipid hit its easier to rationalize tren and/or orals as my liver values hardly move and rarely out of range (still would like to minimize as much harm as possible). Going to eventually try equipoise which I've never used ironically. I just sit at top of range in RBC and Crit anyway (always have) so hoping it doesn't boost me much at moderate doses and not being a dht ideally doesn't hit lipids much.

I’m dropping the mast mainly to see what just Primo and test does for me. This is my first time at actually giving it a serious run. The source has has been “surprise” tested on the primo and it’s been legit and plus his reputation has always been good.

Have any of you guys ever thrown in a small amount of trest if your estro was being dropped down too much?

If you don't Homebrew your own Primo, it's not even worth to try it.

I would go for test EQ mast var HGH instead.

Just my experience.

If you don't Homebrew your own Primo, it's not even worth to try it.

I would go for test EQ mast var HGH instead.

Just my experience.
I sent the Pharmaqo Primo 100mg to the lab and everything was fine.... I wouldn't lump them all together.

I sent the Pharmaqo Primo 100mg to the lab and everything was fine.... I wouldn't lump them all together.
I think he's talking cost/benefit not just is it real, dosed accurately and decently made. Running primo decently high for a long time costs money relative to all other options.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws