over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan hair loss

Clentren98

Registered
Newbies
Current cycle is 250 test and 200 primo and I’m getting some hair loss I went down from 300 test and 250primo and still am shedding in shower ? What would you guys recommend? Also if I were to try some finasteride would that counter act the dht from primo and make me not feel it or make it not work etc ? Just need some help here, thank you!

Any AAS will make you shed hair. So you asked for advice: if you want to keep your hair, stop taking steroids. That is, sadly, the only option.

Finasteride wont help for Primo.

Very individual but primobolan is the worst on hair for some. For others masteron is worse. You aren't remotely alone in reporting this.

If you prize your hair, sounds like primo is off your list.

Any AAS will make you shed hair. So you asked for advice: if you want to keep your hair, stop taking steroids. That is, sadly, the only option.

Why would finasteride not help with primo? Finasteride blocks dht and primo is a dht derivative. Are you saying it can only block dht but not a slightly different in chemical structure drug such as primo?

You're giving some bad info here.

Not all steroids cause you to lose hair

I use 1mg Finastiride and it has helped slow down, not stop my shedding/hair loss. Used Primobolon & Masteron while on Fina, and neither made my hair fall out any faster. The Finastiride will help! Some people experience negative sides from Finastiride though. I’ll continue using Fina till it’s time to buzz it off.

Cage

Why would finasteride not help with primo? Finasteride blocks dht and primo is a dht derivative. Are you saying it can only block dht but not a slightly different in chemical structure drug such as primo?
Finasteride only stops the conversion of test to dht, just like an aromatase inhibitor (anastrozole, exemestane, letrozole) stops the conversion of test to estrogen.

so by taking a 5a-reductase inhibitor (finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto) you’re lessening the conversion of test to dht, but supplementing another dht compound in the form of primo.

it’s not always a 1 for 1 trade off for everyone with all dht based compounds. You might be super sensitive to dht but not primo, mast, or any of the other dht derivatives

Finasteride only stops the conversion of test to dht, just like an aromatase inhibitor (anastrozole, exemestane, letrozole) stops the conversion of test to estrogen.

so by taking a 5a-reductase inhibitor (finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto) you’re lessening the conversion of test to dht, but supplementing another dht compound in the form of primo.

it’s not always a 1 for 1 trade off for everyone with all dht based compounds. You might be super sensitive to dht but not primo, mast, or any of the other dht derivatives
When you block T conversion to DHT, do you get more T or you get more T converting to E2?

Both. But the percentage of test that converts to dht under normal circumstances (if memory serves) is something like 5% or less

BUT, since dht itself is antagonistic to the actions of estrogen, if you stop the conversion of test to dht and arent taking anything to control estrogen or supplementing another dht based androgen in place of dht, you may get estrogenic symptoms even though the actual amount of estrogen may have only increased by negligible percentage

Both. But the percentage of test that converts to dht under normal circumstances (if memory serves) is something like 5% or less

BUT, since dht itself is antagonistic to the actions of estrogen, if you stop the conversion of test to dht and arent taking anything to control estrogen or supplementing another dht based androgen in place of dht, you may get estrogenic symptoms even though the actual amount of estrogen may have only increased by negligible percentage
Do you still get the benefits of DHT like increased sex drive?
Low dosage mast increases my drive by a lot.
It also might have caused me to start losing hair.

This is accurate.

This new school of thought when it comes to off season cycles that suggests individuals go with the lowest dose of Test possible without the need of an AI and use DHT derivatives such as Mast or Primobolan to make up the remaining milligrams of their cycles is extremely stupid.

1. The proponents of this suggest that AIs are unhealthy, because high estrogen is good blah blah blah. No one is suggesting that you nuke your Estrogen into oblivion with the traditional Test/Deca cycles. Take enough AI to keep your Estrogen in the high normal range and devoid of Gynocomastia and other negative Estrogen Sides. We control Estrogen, we don't wipe it out.

2. The proponents of this suggest that AIs are bad on your lipids, but they fail to mention that DHT derivatives are probably the harshest on your lipids with the exception of orals and trenbolone. VigorousSteve posted his bloods on youtube. 1000mg Test E per week + 1000mg Primo per week with no AI Versus 1750mg Test E per week + 25mg Aromasin ED. His HDL levels were BETTER on the 1750mg Test E + 25mg Aromasin cycle compared to the Test/Primo. So there goes that arguement.

3. You will lose your hair, for sure. We already use DHT derivatives during contest prep. Add them in the off-season and you're going bald for sure. You'll likely run into prostate issues as well. I've been using AAS for 10 years, and I rarely shed unless I use DHT Derivatives.

4. The proponents of this suggest that a cycle such as 300mg Test E/week and 700mg Mast E/week will yield the same muscle growth as 750mg Test E/week and 250mg/Deca per week, because miligram to miligram all AAS are all approximately the same. If you believe this one you're just out to lunch lol.

So if you want to definitely go bald, have possible prostate issues, have worse lipid levels than you would on a traditional off season stack and gain less muscle. Follow their advice :D

I've never had aromasin move my lipids even a point at any dose (that I've run).

Primo and mast at 600mg hit my hdl by 25%. 350mg of Tren and 175mg of winstrol are A LOT more effective and only hit my hdl a bit more (liver values remained in middle normal range). This was all 2022 on a late 40s guy.

you mean by taking primo? That is all subjective to the user
No. Taking a DHT like mast/primo then taking fina to block the DHT. Do you still get the benefits of DHT like increased sex drive? Or does the Fina negate that?

No. Taking a DHT like mast/primo then taking fina to block the DHT. Do you still get the benefits of DHT like increased sex drive? Or does the Fina negate that?
The ONLY thing that finasteride does is stop the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, (and any other hormone that is subject to 5a-reductase). That’s it. It has no direct effect on anything else. It is only an enzyme inhibitor.

so if mast or primo or really anything else besides testosterone gives you increased sex drive, then finasteride would have no effect on that. But again that is all subjective.

don’t let the fact that a hormone is a dht derivative lead you to believe it will have dht-like effects. Anadrol is a dht derivative

The ONLY thing that finasteride does is stop the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, (and any other hormone that is subject to 5a-reductase). That’s it. It has no direct effect on anything else. It is only an enzyme inhibitor.

so if mast or primo or really anything else besides testosterone gives you increased sex drive, then finasteride would have no effect on that. But again that is all subjective.

don’t let the fact that a hormone is a dht derivative lead you to believe it will have dht-like effects. Anadrol is a dht derivative
But doesn't anadrol increase strength like a mf? That's pretty dht like.

But doesn't anadrol increase strength like a mf? That's pretty dht like.
He was talking about sex drive. There are MANY dht derivatives, all with differing effects, which was exactly my point.

He was talking about sex drive. There are MANY dht derivatives, all with differing effects, which was exactly my point.
Adding primo after blocking 5 alpha reduction would logically bring sex drive back to where it was + or - but why go this route? I know dht derivatives are not dht itself but doesn't adding a dht derivative after blocking conversion to dht seem a little odd?

Adding primo after blocking 5 alpha reduction would logically bring sex drive back to where it was + or - but why go this route? I know dht derivatives are not dht itself but doesn't adding a dht derivative after blocking conversion to dht seem a little odd?
You have much to read grasshoppa……

simplified explanation -

just because a persons hair is sensitive to dht, doesn’t mean it will be sensitive to one or any dht derivatives

just because primo is a dht derivative, that in no way means it would replace the sex drive lost from dht

brings me back to my point with anadrol, is a dht derivative but is not known for increasing sex drive

another example of differing effects would be equipoise, a testosterone derivative, behaves totally different than test.
and dianabol, basically the oral version of equipoise, behaves nothing like equipoise

main takeaway- derivative drugs do not necessarily act like the parent compound

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner