over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Run Advice

bccr25

Newbies
I will be starting my first run and would like some advice or critique. Due to being new, I am starting with a fairly conservative cycle.

Primo 500-600mg weekly, broken up to Monday and Thursday injections.
Test E 300-400mg weekly, broken up to Monday and Thursday injections

I am going to run for probably 16 weeks as I understand Primo needs a longer run to truly reap it's benefits.

Do I need an AI during the run? If so, recommendations?
How long after last pin to start PCT? Recommendations for best PCT? I know the norms, but just wants to hear recommendations.

I am 37, 5'11", 185 lbs. I have been lifting for a long time, but just ready to get over that plateau and take my body to another level.
Thank you in advance. Any advice is appreciated.

IMO.... hold off on the primo for now....save it for a future cycle....and keep it as simple as possible for your first go.

See how your body responds to the erogenous test your supplementing before adding additional hormones.

For me...an anti-e is a must. I would be rather safe than sorry.

You can start your PCT about 3wks after your last injection.

I will be starting my first run and would like some advice or critique. Due to being new, I am starting with a fairly conservative cycle.

Primo 500-600mg weekly, broken up to Monday and Thursday injections.
Test E 300-400mg weekly, broken up to Monday and Thursday injections

I am going to run for probably 16 weeks as I understand Primo needs a longer run to truly reap it's benefits.

Do I need an AI during the run? If so, recommendations?
How long after last pin to start PCT? Recommendations for best PCT? I know the norms, but just wants to hear recommendations.

I am 37, 5'11", 185 lbs. I have been lifting for a long time, but just ready to get over that plateau and take my body to another level.
Thank you in advance. Any advice is appreciated.
You would get results from TRT and food

Way too complicated. First cycle should be 4-500 mgs of test Esther of choice. Keep ai on hand, have proper Oct before starting cycle.
Anything more and you run into the issue of not knowing how individual drugs affect you. Add things in slowly as you go and process and gauge effectiveness and adjust. Simple

I just meant gear that has less sides than most.
It sounds like you are ready to have a base and the fuel to progress at a more favorable rate in the gym. I dont think you need a cycle for this right off the bat. Get your bloodwork and use the amount of test it takes to get your numbers where you want them. That will undoubtedly allow you to make progress. You can always add to that base down the line for specific goals.

Recommendations for length of run? Limit to 8-10 weeks?
Still break it up Monday & Thursdays or just once a week?

Just Test E, that's it.
Nothing else.
From your experience would you stick with Test E at a couple applications a week or have you found success with say test prop daily or eod? I understand it isn't much of a difference at all, I'm thinking in terms or management of side effects from peaks and valleys of test and estrogen.

IMO, those doses are not starting doses, way way too high.

Go slow. Cut them in 1/2 minimum , preferably less. You will grow and can grow like weed on it (them?).

And start with one compound only. That way if you have a negative reaction, trouble shooting will be a piece of cake.

Good luck. You just might need it 😉

Great advice. I hate to ask many questions, but I am one to research ad nauseam. And, take this and my health very seriously. With regards to online research, you read one thing, there is something immediately contradictory. I am definitely convinced to run Test only.

Would you recommend starting slowly (250) and ramping up?

Great advice. I hate to ask many questions, but I am one to research ad nauseam. And, take this and my health very seriously. With regards to online research, you read one thing, there is something immediately contradictory. I am definitely convinced to run Test only.

Nothing wrong with that brotha.

In this environment education is paramount.

Recommendations for length of run? Limit to 8-10 weeks?
Still break it up Monday & Thursdays or just once a week?
I like 10-12 weeks split up twice weekly

250 isn’t a whole lot above trt. If you’re truly serious about doing this….4-500 is a moderate starting dose that will yield good results with likely not much in the way of sides. And I wouldn’t ramp it up. Same dose throughout

If it were me….

800mg - Test
600mg - Primo

•For a duration of 16 weeks

It’s smart to always have an AI on hand when using AAS. However, this cycle probably won’t require one. The Primo should lower the excess estrogen produced by the Test. Of course this is all individual.
I like having Arimidex on hand always. I never take it though. Just haven’t had the need in the last several years.

If you haven’t procured your products just yet then go with…..

600mg - Test
500mg - Deca
100mg Drol for the first four weeks and the last four weeks of the cycle.

•For a duration of 16 weeks.

The first cycle is the BEST one!!!! You’ll stack on some pounds and strength. But remember PED’s are simply tools!!!!! If you have your diet dialed in and are consistent your body will morph into another world in that 4 months. Keep reading and educate yourself!!!!!! Knowledge is power and you’re at the right place for knowledge!

Cage

If it were me….

800mg - Test
600mg - Primo

•For a duration of 16 weeks

It’s smart to always have an AI on hand when using AAS. However, this cycle probably won’t require one. The Primo should lower the excess estrogen produced by the Test. Of course this is all individual.
I like having Arimidex on hand always. I never take it though. Just haven’t had the need in the last several years.

If you haven’t procured your products just yet then go with…..

600mg - Test
500mg - Deca
100mg Drol for the first four weeks and the last four weeks of the cycle.

•For a duration of 16 weeks.

The first cycle is the BEST one!!!! You’ll stack on some pounds and strength. But remember PED’s are simply tools!!!!! If you have your diet dialed in and are consistent your body will morph into another world in that 4 months. Keep reading and educate yourself!!!!!! Knowledge is power and you’re at the right place for knowledge!

Cage
When did a gram to a gram and a half become a first cycle?

When did a gram to a gram and a half become a first cycle?
For me that’s what I’d do to a T. I wish I had this knowledge when I first switched over to the dark side! No point in doing dosages that doctors are prescribing for a cycle.

Cage

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc