over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What 280.4lbs. At 6.6% Looks Like According To Dexa

No I appreciate this !!

Berberine - Every Meal

I was thinking Lantus mornings - every dam morning - BUT im up in the air with because some say caused them to have sensitivity issues - maybe just high carb days...i thought it might help with the hgh/carb causing insulin sensitivity issues

Then novarapid and HGH with my first meal - Because I workout 1.30 hours later
Vasodilator pre workout
Intra shake eaa hbcd etc
Post workout - eaa

Post workout meal - Nova Rapid and HGH

All my other meals in between - check glucose - do insulin as necessary

Last meal of the day - HGH and insulin

I'm already up to 2 vials BP is under control - biggest concern is insulin sensitivity atm -

Correct there is a ton of things to monitor if your gonna play with high hgh and insulin - health is always #1 concern - and we already know even the pros don't get it right and hurt themselves - there are a ton of supplements I take as well - really an expensive habit - if you have shitty genes like myself

Thanks
50iu/ day? Or how much gh/day?

No I appreciate this !!

Berberine - Every Meal

I was thinking Lantus mornings - every dam morning - BUT im up in the air with because some say caused them to have sensitivity issues - maybe just high carb days...i thought it might help with the hgh/carb causing insulin sensitivity issues

Then novarapid and HGH with my first meal - Because I workout 1.30 hours later
Vasodilator pre workout
Intra shake eaa hbcd etc
Post workout - eaa

Post workout meal - Nova Rapid and HGH

All my other meals in between - check glucose - do insulin as necessary

Last meal of the day - HGH and insulin

I'm already up to 2 vials BP is under control - biggest concern is insulin sensitivity atm -

Correct there is a ton of things to monitor if your gonna play with high hgh and insulin - health is always #1 concern - and we already know even the pros don't get it right and hurt themselves - there are a ton of supplements I take as well - really an expensive habit - if you have shitty genes like myself

Thanks
50iu/ day? Or how much gh/day
I get you - being 35 I only have a few years left of pushing hard, so being inspired by @slesh I decided to really push the GH this run and have been around 50IU the last month. This wasn't a big jump - I worked up to it - and I've been pleasantly surprised that my resting heart rate and cardio capacity has stayed the same. Obviously there isn't research on GH in these doses in hypermuscular individuals doing all what we do, but I suspect there is some small muscle building component to it, even if it's just keeping the muscles hypersaturated to create a more anabolic environment. I think the impact of GH at this dose has been much more with helping me stay so lean while getting this big.

I think one of the big factors in my gains this run has been Lantus. In my research it seemed to be either hit or miss with guys and I've always done well with insulin. I've never had such a round, thick look and Lantus is known for that.

For GH dosing:
  • First thing in the morning
  • Before meals - usually 20 minutes, sometimes it's just 5 minutes
  • Preworkout
  • Postworkout
For insulin dosing:
  • Lantus before or soon after I start eating breakfast - I don't time this in relation to GH or meals
  • Humalog as soon as I finish a meal
  • Humalog 15-20 minutes after GH pre and postworkout
I don't recommend these protocols for anyone and that's why I rarely discuss this stuff in detail, but guys deserve to know how the biggest and leanest are getting there. I never miss my blood pressure medicine, never sleep without my CPAP, spend much more on health supplements each month than PEDs, and have maintained good bloodwork even at high bodyweights and on grams, orals, GH, insulin, etc. Tolerance for this stuff is one of the big components of bodybuilding genetics that is always overlooked.
50iu gh/day?

think you will live too much longer??.......

Dosage has had to increase as my weight has increased. I believe I started at 40mg once a day, right now at 60mg twice a day.
So if my BP is 125/78 you think it would drop it too low, for me this is the highest ever. Newborn baby, training and cardio went to shit for a few months along with sleep and BP went from 110/65-70 to that. Been running low test bc of BP but know it’s the key to getting back right bc I’m still a big dude but body comp is off and pump is gone. Yes diet and cardio are back on track but sleep may be fucked indefinitely

It must be the amount of dense muscle you have but you don't look as lean as the number is because your packed out pretty much everywhere. Is your mid section normally a bit distended or is it just temporary bloating?

So if my BP is 125/78 you think it would drop it too low, for me this is the highest ever. Newborn baby, training and cardio went to shit for a few months along with sleep and BP went from 110/65-70 to that. Been running low test bc of BP but know it’s the key to getting back right bc I’m still a big dude but body comp is off and pump is gone. Yes diet and cardio are back on track but sleep may be fucked indefinitely

Why are you worried over a BP of 125/78? Those are great numbers!

Cage

Telmisartan typically won't drop your blood pressure below a safe level.

Why are you worried over a BP of 125/78? Those are great numbers!

Cage
I agree - with your current circumstances try to improve those since you're just barely out of the healthy range. If you go back on for one more big blast then it'd likely be worth adding Telmisartan.

It must be the amount of dense muscle you have but you don't look as lean as the number is because your packed out pretty much everywhere. Is your mid section normally a bit distended or is it just temporary bloating?
I eat around 7,000 calories per day, sometimes more, so after lunch I'm distended to some degree - only flat when I first wake up. Also keep in mind that most pictures I post are from the gym and I drink 60+ ounces during my workout so that distends it some too.

I eat around 7,000 calories per day, sometimes more, so after lunch I'm distended to some degree - only flat when I first wake up. Also keep in mind that most pictures I post are from the gym and I drink 60+ ounces during my workout so that distends it some too.
Definitely can relate. I want to see you fasted.

Also read how much gh you're taking. If the benefit seems pretty negligible, what's your reasoning or purpose for taking it and at that substantial of a dose? Fat loss?

Telmisartan typically won't drop your blood pressure below a safe level.

I agree - with your current circumstances try to improve those since you're just barely out of the healthy range. If you go back on for one more big blast then it'd likely be worth adding Telmisartan.
Rock on so when I blast do I wait for it to start rising or start popping it with start of cycle. I’d be going from 200-300 mg a week to 750-1000 with like a primo/mast combo. Which hasn’t really ever given me BP over 120/75 resting now I can go up a few flights of stairs and itll jump easy compared to say 5-10 years ago when going up a few flights of stairs barely changed my HR but that could be age coukd be stress, I’ve been under more stress with fertility-pregnancy-baby over the past 3-4 years than any time post end of my time in the Marine Corps. My interest was also in the organ protection it provides concurrent to bp affect.

Dosage has had to increase as my weight has increased. I believe I started at 40mg once a day, right now at 60mg twice a day.
120mg Telmisartan is a lot, never seen anyone taking that much without facing hyperkalemia.

Great thread. I always enjoy your posts and they only add to the forum. I also drink lot's during training so I am the same so I usually look distended post workout. Well I look that way throughout the day but it's especially bad postworkout :D

Have you had your potassium tested recently? I would be careful using so much telmisartan. If you haven't it's worth seeing your numbers. I recently dropped from 80mg to 40mg because I was having some issues and now I am gtg.

This guy lives and breathes it. His physique and progress over time is a testament to his willingness to push things. Have loved following dan over the years.

Imagine being a grown man and this interested in another grown man’s motivation for how they live their life…I hope this dude is drunk posting.

yea STATE CHAMP....is that all you are??

I was 160 in 7th grade

Either way, we can all conclude Daniel is a machine and I have the utmost respect for that 🙏

correct....for how long??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner