over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy update

Frank Zane is the most overrated bodybuilder of all time. I think ramy is unbelievably more impressive and what an open class bodybuilder should look like.
Oh so flawless physique , ideal proportions , shredded to the bone , great structure is overrated? You literally just said that the foundations and what attract millions of people and made this sport is overrated… it is like saying that chasing more goals in football is overrated.

Lol I am sure ramy could do a vacuum with enough practice. Zane has one good pose the vacuum. Any other good poses? Nope. Why do people like this guy so much? Is it because he has a highly attainable physique? Don’t tell me it’s aesthetics. Bob Paris is more aesthetic with twice the muscle and is far more impressive but i don’t see people talk about him half as much.
Actually my 2 favourites are : Zane and Paris, both amazing and unique in their aesthetics.

Oh so flawless physique , ideal proportions , shredded to the bone , great structure is overrated? You literally just said that the foundations and what attract millions of people and made this sport is overrated… it is like saying that chasing more goals in football is overrated.
Completely disagree with both Zane is amazing and Ramy is great but nothing compared to Jay, Ronnie, or Phil in their prime so he’s lesser than the Mr.O 2 decades before him.

That body is way more achievable than Ramy's.
Do you agree?
And a premium Honda Accord is more attainable than a Bugatti, which one are you more interested in watching?

When did "attainable" become the lauded after be all end all for a CHAMPION? Who gives a shit if it's attainable? Imagine if the NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL staffed their league with players who had "attainable" skills for the average person? lol

Not to mention anyone who thinks the average person is any closer to attaining Cbums physique vs an open guys is delusional...........lol. Not having a gut and love handles seems unattainable for the majority of the public these days.

And a premium Honda Accord is more attainable than a Bugatti, which one are you more interested in watching?

When did "attainable" become the lauded after be all end all for a CHAMPION? Who gives a shit if it's attainable? Imagine if the NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL staffed their league with players who had "attainable" skills for the average person? lol

Not to mention anyone who thinks the average person is any closer to attaining Cbums physique vs an open guys is delusional...........lol. Not having a gut and love handles seems unattainable for the majority of the public these days.
Spot on the desire for averagecattainable champions is kind of the whole hater mentality, like the assholes who went around saying if they juiced they would been mlb stars like Bonds instead of insurance salesmen, yea bro sure

Spot on the desire for averagecattainable champions is kind of the whole hater mentality, like the assholes who went around saying if they juiced they would been mlb stars like Bonds instead of insurance salesmen, yea bro sure
Yup.

I 100% understand using a guy like Cbum vs Ramy for marketing and such but a stage full of attainable physiques does not put buts in the seats..............as seen at whatever natural shows still exist.

Zane needed about another 20 lbs of muscle but he was the answer at the time.

Yup.

I 100% understand using a guy like Cbum vs Ramy for marketing and such but a stage full of attainable physiques does not put buts in the seats..............as seen at whatever natural shows still exist.
Agreed here but I wouldn’t call Bunstead an. Attainable physique. He’s small for this crowd in general but he’s a pretty. Ig cat waist up especially. Still a genetic 1% just eating less food and a lil less gear I reall think that’s the difftween him at classic or being a freak. Mind you I’m the guy pissed off back stage waiting for the classic and board shorters to fuck off so we can get the show started so when open guys pretty much universally respect a classic guys physique he’s generally not attainable either he just looks that way next to Ramy. Not disagreeing here just reminding Bumstead is basically Arnold during Arnold’s era physique wise

I agree Alfresco. I always heard he was skinny and had a “swimmers” physique and he certainly does not compare in size to the Pros today but who really does from that time frame. When I look at pics that I can find online like the ones of the 79 Olympia, he certainly doesn’t look smaller or skinny compared to his competitors. I think people just try to compare him to competitors from another era but he certainly looks like he belongs on the stage In that era.
I am not saying Zane didn’t belong in his era but he competed in a bit of a weak era and I just don’t understand the obsession. Not to mention I think there were better guys around or in the previous era. It’s like a guy going on and on about rocky marciano and if you criticize him they always say how great he was for his era but don’t mention the fact he competed in a weak era and would have probably got his ass kicked by a prime Joe Louis from the prior era.
I don’t want to come off as a Zane hater I just feel like a lot of Holden era guys don’t get enough credit who I feel we’re more impressive than Zane.

Agreed here but I wouldn’t call Bunstead an. Attainable physique. He’s small for this crowd in general but he’s a pretty. Ig cat waist up especially. Still a genetic 1% just eating less food and a lil less gear I reall think that’s the difftween him at classic or being a freak. Mind you I’m the guy pissed off back stage waiting for the classic and board shorters to fuck off so we can get the show started so when open guys pretty much universally respect a classic guys physique he’s generally not attainable either he just looks that way next to Ramy. Not disagreeing here just reminding Bumstead is basically Arnold during Arnold’s era physique wise
Exactly Cbum is really large dude

speaking of open, how bout jewitt going to open? man that recent video of him on ig is sick, add some mass to that and wow but im sure for a few years he would like small next to the top open guys right? and i mean small compared to open not in my eyes, that dude looks incredible.

As a bodybuilding fan I find Ramy's physique completely uninteresting. I think it's ugly, aesthetically it's just not pleasing and the size itself is not enough to make it interesting. This is completely subjective I know, and that means you can't argue with me of you disagree lol. I don't know if there is large excitement within the bb fanbase as new pics of Ramy are posted, compared to some other champions? My impression is that he isn't generating that much interest.

I think in latest video Cbum said he is around 260. He doesn't carry a lot of fat either so he is a very big classic competitor compared to most of the others today.

I am not saying Zane didn’t belong in his era but he competed in a bit of a weak era and I just don’t understand the obsession. Not to mention I think there were better guys around or in the previous era. It’s like a guy going on and on about rocky marciano and if you criticize him they always say how great he was for his era but don’t mention the fact he competed in a weak era and would have probably got his ass kicked by a prime Joe Louis from the prior era.
I don’t want to come off as a Zane hater I just feel like a lot of Holden era guys don’t get enough credit who I feel we’re more impressive than Zane.
I respect Zane but no I don’t get any body obsessed with him. He was crazy shredded long b4 his time and big enough in his time. Totally a stud for his time but I’ve never looked to him for inspiration

As a bodybuilding fan I find Ramy's physique completely uninteresting. I think it's ugly, aesthetically it's just not pleasing and the size itself is not enough to make it interesting. This is completely subjective I know, and that means you can't argue with me of you disagree lol. I don't know if there is large excitement within the bb fanbase as new pics of Ramy are posted, compared to some other champions? My impression is that he isn't generating that much interest.
You're completely right.

But 336 lbs... That's huuuuggggee 😱

After all the talk of him shrunken down significantly and the Nick Walker-hype he just posted this update at 18 weeks out of the Olympia:

View attachment 162695

336 lbs... 😱
Big Ramy competed in the O like 8 times to win it and he was the biggest guy on stage every time. He got like 8th, then 7th, then 5th, 4th, 3rd, 3rd, 2nd and finally won (or something like that). He's got a lot of muscle density developed and maintained over years and years. Nick Walker has yet to show he can maintain his size and get harder for as long as it takes. I don't see Walker beating Ramy unless Ramy's body just breaks down and gives out on him. And I don't see that happening to Ramy before it happens to Walker.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131