over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What 280.4lbs. At 6.6% Looks Like According To Dexa

A couple things about @tenny....

1. The guy is brutally honest and will say things that others won't. He makes what I think is sideways remarks to me sometime but in all honestly he is spot on 99.8% of the time so I can't get mad at him.
2. The man has a remarkable physique and would slay about 80% of you on a bodybuilding stage (current posters)
3. When it comes down to it the man would help anyone out of the kindness of his heart and his passion for this process of building an impressive physique.
Lol bro you are all of the above and 10x the bodybuilder he ever was and yet you pull none of the nonsense he does. You don’t have to defend this jackass lol

You really are reformed !
I agree

Deep down maybe every criminal has a heart of gold - doesn't mean they can get away with behavior that's illegal - if that's the argument let the majority of them out. -- stupid shit right there

Has a better physique then most and kill magirity of us on stage.
WHO GIVES A FUCK, about that ??
Some shallow piece of crap, life is more about who you are as a person , NOT how you look
Looking good doesn't equate to hardly anything, it's about character.

Who has the right to talk like an ass to anyone? Well it has a place sometimes - this wasnt the place or the time.

My apologies for contributing to trollville.
113% my brother

I would try the advice from Daniel on arms , i have read the same thing from Justin Harris , Tony Huge, Jason Huh , John Meadows . I think the game changer is the pump for arms
Ii did on tris Thursday for some of my sets, i coukd see it maybe i think it’s more for biceps prolly but that’s just me, I did on cambered bar cable push downs feel it but it did require a lot of attention for me bc I’ve always done the opposite (full ROM) so prolly have to do it a few times for it to be the usual fun instead of feeling like work.

113% my brother
I agree if you talk shit you likely will get your head caved in but I disagree most of us on here do care a lot about how we look. It doesn’t give us permission to be a dick but we care lol

I agree if you talk shit you likely will get your head caved in but I disagree most of us on here do care a lot about how we look. It doesn’t give us permission to be a dick but we care lol
you already know what time it is my boy! big respect, salute!

remember the outsiders ? greasers vs the socs :) classic

you already know what time it is my boy! big respect, salute!

remember the outsiders ? greasers vs the socs :) classic
Very OS but yea

Just picked up some PeptoPro to try and see how much of a difference it makes with my intra drink per D’s recommendation.

Unsure if I will keep EAAs in there in some amount or not. I’ve currently been doing 40g EAAs, Karbolyn/Dextrose, creatine, taurine, and glycerine in my intra. Thinking I will add in a scoop of Pepto to start (24g protein) and keep everything else the same. Maybe eventually up the pepto to 1.5-2 scoops over time if I start to see a benefit.

A couple things about @tenny....

1. The guy is brutally honest and will say things that others won't. He makes what I think is sideways remarks to me sometime but in all honestly he is spot on 99.8% of the time so I can't get mad at him.
2. The man has a remarkable physique and would slay about 80% of you on a bodybuilding stage (current posters)
3. When it comes down to it the man would help anyone out of the kindness of his heart and his passion for this process of building an impressive physique.
👍

Glad you said that. I didn’t have the guts to.

When you say you benefit from training arms at s shorter rom ( I think this was mentioned an ig post made me think about this thread) would that be like a preacher machine and not lowering the weight all the way down but stopping at about 90 degrees? Any specific examples?

When you say you benefit from training arms at s shorter rom ( I think this was mentioned an ig post made me think about this thread) would that be like a preacher machine and not lowering the weight all the way down but stopping at about 90 degrees? Any specific examples?
It's any exercise and just sticking to the range where you feel the squeeze the most, no specific examples. When I do curls I'll come like 60% down (starting point being forearm to bicep) instead of going all the way to full extension.

Look up Jason Huh's training videos from when he was competing - he took a lot of shit for his ROM but was big on sticking to the area where you feel it most and nobody who talked shit on him ever got close to his size.

It's any exercise and just sticking to the range where you feel the squeeze the most, no specific examples. When I do curls I'll come like 60% down (starting point being forearm to bicep) instead of going all the way to full extension.

Look up Jason Huh's training videos from when he was competing - he took a lot of shit for his ROM but was big on sticking to the area where you feel it most and nobody who talked shit on him ever got close to his size.
Thank you I will check him out. I've kinda stalled on the preacher curl machine and cant add any more reps or weight, and don't want to drop the exercise so was thinking of just using a shorter ROM that way I can get more reps, add more wight, and milk some more out of it. May try with other exercises too. Id guess one advantage is the shorter ROM allows you to use more weight which could help with progression and therefore growth.

Thank you I will check him out. I've kinda stalled on the preacher curl machine and cant add any more reps or weight, and don't want to drop the exercise so was thinking of just using a shorter ROM that way I can get more reps, add more wight, and milk some more out of it. May try with other exercises too. Id guess one advantage is the shorter ROM allows you to use more weight which could help with progression and therefore growth.
I watched hun tonight doing a long ass bicep routine
Looked like light weight or maybe moderate
Basically has the bicep in a position all times under tension

I then saw his video explaining why he stopped bodybuildingAll legit

Not sure if he never picked up a weight again

Personally if your super hard core and suddenly have a epiphany - maybe just go to chill mode and just try to enjoy exercising

playing devils advocate, this is not always the case. There are in fact people who enjoy their own lives and just happen to be disgusted by every other human.
Ah yes I have seen this in many bodybuilders who have superiority complex’s and think they are a gift to humanity. Quite a childish and small minded way to view the world/people if you ask me. just because you have muscle and a low body fat doesn’t make you superior to other people. I do think though that some of these people who say they hate humanity are really just projecting their inner hatred towards themselves outward so it’s really more of a constructed false superiority complex used to deflect.

Ah yes I have seen this in many bodybuilders who have superiority complex’s and think they are a gift to humanity. Quite a childish and small minded way to view the world/people if you ask me. just because you have muscle and a low body fat doesn’t make you superior to other people. I do think though that some of these people who say they hate humanity are really just projecting their inner hatred towards themselves outward so it’s really more of a constructed false superiority complex used to deflect.
YES 👍

🤣
Being a bodybuilder is not a prerequisite to have such an outlook.

However you feel necessary to characterize it in your own mind is up to you. Doesn‘t change a thing.

If you’re a grown man who hasn‘t figured out by now that humanity is majority garbage then you have my pity. Hopefully your ignorance doesn’t come back to bite you in the ass

could it be that you were so offended by my post because the world has been unkind to you due to your certain preferences?
🤔

Read through the whole thread and even the dieting thread, lots of good info.

My question is, did you actually get down to 6% with doing the high calorie diet, so you were basically building a ton of muscle and shedding a good amount of fat at the same time and you got down to 6% bodyfat while eating that many calories, or did you do the bulking diet of 6-7k+ calories for a few months, and than did your crazy cut off less than 2,000 calories for a couple of months at the end to reduce your bodyfat?

^^
So essentially you gained 56.5 lbs of muscle, and only gained 4.6 lbs of fat in 102 days/3 months and 10 days

My question is, did you actually do all this while doing the high calorie diet, so you were basically building a ton of muscle and shedding a good amount of fat at the same time and you got down to 6% bodyfat while eating that many calories, or did you do the bulking diet of 6-7k+ calories for a few months, and than did your crazy cut off less than 2,000 calories for a couple of months at the end to reduce your bodyfat?

Hope that makes sense, basically was it straight bulking throughout the 102 days, or was it like 60 days bulking 42 days cutting, or 4-5 days a week bulk 2 -3 days a week cut?

I a
I watched hun tonight doing a long ass bicep routine
Looked like light weight or maybe moderate
Basically has the bicep in a position all times under tension

I then saw his video explaining why he stopped bodybuildingAll legit

Not sure if he never picked up a weight again

Personally if your super hard core and suddenly have a epiphany - maybe just go to chill mode and just try to enjoy exercising
FYI

I always liked Jason. He was a 100%er. I did watch his training video with him explaining his short range of motion. Can’t argue with his results.

He gave it all up, put his family first.

I am not at home now (traveling for a couple of months) but I do have a great foto of him with his father and brother, one or both are, were, bodybuilders. He is a monster compared to him. Gives you some real perspective.

🤣
Being a bodybuilder is not a prerequisite to have such an outlook.

However you feel necessary to characterize it in your own mind is up to you. Doesn‘t change a thing.

If you’re a grown man who hasn‘t figured out by now that humanity is majority garbage then you have my pity. Hopefully your ignorance doesn’t come back to bite you in the ass

could it be that you were so offended by my post because the world has been unkind to you due to your certain preferences?
🤔
Certain preferences? I am not sure how to interpret that.
I am not offended by your post, you may continue to have a negative world view and be miserable not that you need my permission. Sure people do bad things but I don’t think this makes people inherently bad. Sounds like you need to embrace god in your heart and forgive those who may have caused you harm.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws