YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WOW i just cant believe this is where society has come to... obese singer dancing and fat promoting?

I got this from another board:

Fattest man in the world 1800s

He was in the Circus bc he was considered so “obese"

Nowadays this is your average Walmart
Customer.

We've really gone downhill in terms of
obesity…

View attachment 163101

could have sworn that i saw this guy's great-great grandson navigating through the crosswalk in an electric scooter earlier today

imagine being so gluttonous that you have rendered yourself unable to walk

I got this from another board:

Fattest man in the world 1800s

He was in the Circus bc he was considered so “obese"

Nowadays this is your average Walmart
Customer.

We've really gone downhill in terms of
obesity…

View attachment 163101
makes you wonder, how in the world do the morbidly obese wipe their bungholes? they can't be doing a very good job at it, either that or it's the most work they'll do all day

easy to say, but the truth is... these fat people would cave your skull in for being fit - if they could get away with it

they are often the most vicious, envious, hateful people around

i've overheard so many fat, unsightly girls speak horrible things on girls who were fit and good-looking... simply because they were fit and good-looking
This is spot on. I used to work at a job where there were alot of fat, ghetto, and ugly lesbian women. One day they hired a smoking hot white preppy girl. She was nice and perfectly fine but they would talk shit about her all the time, spread rumors, say she sucked at her job. The poor girl was a cancer survivor but they were jealous she was pretty and they were disgusting.

View attachment 163098

The fools who are behind this want there to be federal and state legislation passed to require doctors to have these cards displayed in the office. Insanity.

Well that makes it easier. Now when I'm working I won't have to compute weight based dosages in the back of the ambulance...

When I was a kid in the 80s/90s, I remember there being a few fat kids in grade. Now as I take my child to elementary school, all the kids are overweight. Sadly this isn’t a reflection on them but the parents. Parents are teaching bad eating habits and lifestyle habits to their kids who don’t know any better. And even in football, these coaches are telling kids to gain weight, but the end up being 300+lbs of fat in high school… I remember seeing commercials of Arnold pushing fitness and all the kids wanting to be fit and strong. Different world today

When I was a kid in the 80s/90s, I remember there being a few fat kids in grade. Now as I take my child to elementary school, all the kids are overweight. Sadly this isn’t a reflection on them but the parents. Parents are teaching bad eating habits and lifestyle habits to their kids who don’t know any better. And even in football, these coaches are telling kids to gain weight, but the end up being 300+lbs of fat in high school… I remember seeing commercials of Arnold pushing fitness and all the kids wanting to be fit and strong. Different world today
I see the same thing with drugs. When I was a kid they taught us drugs were bad. They said this is your brain on drugs and fried an egg, talked about alcohol. I don't think I'm gullible but I definitely took note and have never partake in drug usage, no need to. Now days they want to legalize them, give free needles, de-stigmatize them. I guess they say data wise this is better but it sure as heck doesn't appear to be working to me.

Let's see how they like giving a chance to all the kids who weren't smart enough to become oncologists or cardiac/neuro surgeons. I mean why not them? We are all equal.

Let's see how the entitled generation feels about having an unqualified drop out with shaky hands prep up for their operation. Suddenly the idea of meritocracy and compensation for excellence and standards isn't so crazy.

Bottom line, if you have more body fat than you should, not only is it unsightly, but it IS unhealthy. This is the lie that is being perpetuated now in the woke attempt to elevate sensitivity over the truth, that one can be “healthy at any weight.” And it is bullshit. Too much body fat means too many adipocytokines, the blood has too many inflammatory markers and therefore every cell in the overweight or obese body is inflamed to a degree it shouldn’t be. It is why the Covid ”cytokine storm” was too much for so many to bear who were overweight.
Exactly! Covid replicates and stores in fat cells giving the obese a much higher viral load.

could have sworn that i saw this guy's great-great grandson navigating through the crosswalk in an electric scooter earlier today

imagine being so gluttonous that you have rendered yourself unable to walk
This is half my local grocery store.

As long as society judges people by how they look then those that are different will work at trying to be accepted, as i see it. I am not attracted to over weight women, well maybe a little over weight if it is in the right places. I have friends that think pro bodybuilders look disgusting, and in past years had attractive women tell me i am gross looking. I make my choices for me and think others should do the same. If a person is getting swayed by the latest trends in society then they have other issues to work on so they can stop being so weak minded. From my perspective the real down side of being obese is it is unhealth. But so is many of the things i have choose to do for myself in the name of looking better.

Its OK to Fit-Shame, just dont Fat-Shame. :rolleyes:
World is upside and backwards.

A generation of pussies grew up, got jobs, now push this shit on everyone, everywhere.
Just got done reading an article about kids identifying as animals. Specifically little girls identifying themselves as cats. They’re known as furries. They even cut holes in the back of their uniforms for their non-existent tails!!!! And schools are A-OK with this behavior as long as they’re not being disruptive. WTF?

School in the 80’s; I would’ve gotten a beating from other kids and then the board from the principal! Got that damn board too many times growing up. Deserved every lick I got though. That shit still HURT!!!!

So glad I got NORMAL children!!! I’d knock my boy upside his head if he told me some dumb shit like that! If he was 2yrs old; whatever. Not in middle school though. This means these children have some serious mental disability that need addressed PRONTO!

Cage

I really don’t mind fat adults doing their thing, it’s their choice and regarding the singer above it’s her song and her music video if you don’t like it then don’t watch it.
I think the problem is obese children. I see parents at my gym trying to force their kids to workout because they are so sedentary. These kids who rang in age but are younger 9-12 many of them look like miniature fat 60 yr olds and can’t even do a body weight squat. It’s very sad.

here is how bad the fat thing is...
this was years back in college and one of my fraternity brothers was making fun of my big feet
i said well, least i'm not a fat ass
OMG, the room went silent and i got repremanded "hey, thats not cool he cant help that"
WTF!? i cant help i have big feet. he simply has to eat less.... unreal how people will defend the fatties
and yeah like someone said above its hard to imagine a human cant walk to get food. they need a scooter... its like the ONE time they should be walking...
i kinda play a game when i go to grocery store. just kinda take note of how many people can barely walk, how many have compression socks n look like they are gonna lose their foot to diabetes. then u look in their shopping cart... tell tale sign... they r doing it to themselves...
my wife and i almost always share a meal when we go out cuz portions are also massive nowadays. her parents are both overweight and can clean their plates.
my parents both in excellent shape. exercise and share meals, watch portions etc. my dad is over 70 yrs old and can do a standing back flip into a pool!?
watching what you eat and doing a little exercise pays off HUGE. thanks dad and mom!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see how they like giving a chance to all the kids who weren't smart enough to become oncologists or cardiac/neuro surgeons. I mean why not them? We are all equal.

Let's see how the entitled generation feels about having an unqualified drop out with shaky hands prep up for their operation. Suddenly the idea of meritocracy and compensation for excellence and standards isn't so crazy.
This is a good point. Now days schools are focused on teaching social justice and accepting everyone, that instructional time has to be taken from somewhere (science, math). Then we have college admissions and promotions being given for being part of a group rather than the best, eventually society's that adopt this mindset of making everyone equal rather than focus on innovation, it will eventually catch up imo. Obesity is a huge burden to the healthcare system and it will become more prominent the more people start to accept it and normalize it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws