over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next next trip booked!

For dubai here is our Deep Dive. Think I posted it on the other thread. Highly recommend - it’s a surreal experience. Bump up to Abu Dhabi for a day for the Sheikh Zayed mosque and new Louvre. Hit every Turkish spot you can for brekkie. Here is a normal breakfast for two.

Burj Al-Arab is fabled for some reason; don’t waste your time. Restaurant is cool but not spectacular.

We just booked an Antarctica cruise for December - super stoked for that one. If you use Marriott hotels I highly recommend the Mina Seyahi area unless you are into partying. We stayed at the W last time and it was too much for us.

Attachments

• 26D6E530-F8FD-44E7-8F12-DA2CBF19CE63.png
    26D6E530-F8FD-44E7-8F12-DA2CBF19CE63.png
    410.6 KB · Views: 26
Dude what do you do that allows you to travel so much? Haha

I know no kids, not married but fucking Maldives isn’t cheap!

For dubai here is our Deep Dive. Think I posted it on the other thread. Highly recommend - it’s a surreal experience. Bump up to Abu Dhabi for a day for the Sheikh Zayed mosque and new Louvre. Hit every Turkish spot you can for brekkie. Here is a normal breakfast for two.

Burj Al-Arab is fabled for some reason; don’t waste your time. Restaurant is cool but not spectacular.

We just booked an Antarctica cruise for December - super stoked for that one. If you use Marriott hotels I highly recommend the Mina Seyahi area unless you are into partying. We stayed at the W last time and it was too much for us.
Awesome, thank you!

Lol why? I’m a Jew who’s never been the homeland. Needs to happen…

Yea okay, that's pretty much what i was going to say about Israel....if you're going for culture then go for it but otherwise why would you.

As for Dubai, it's just a bunch of concrete in the desert there isn't anything beautiful there or real to see.....

Yea okay, that's pretty much what i was going to say about Israel....if you're going for culture then go for it but otherwise why would you.

As for Dubai, it's just a bunch of concrete in the desert there isn't anything beautiful there or real to see.....
I hated dubai the first two-three times I went; since then and knowing what to do I sincerely love it.

My wife and I travel primarily for food - street carts in Tijuana or feeling like a glutton in Moscow. Dubai you get a stellar mix of high and low brow chow and can eat to your hearts content.

Yeah obviously for Israel I gotta visit some of the historical places I learned about in school and temple. As for Dubai I just want to check out the gyms, beaches and food!

The entire trip on Emirates business lay flats was less than $4500. Felt like a no brainer. Maldives flight was almost 2x that.

I hated dubai the first two-three times I went; since then and knowing what to do I sincerely love it.

My wife and I travel primarily for food - street carts in Tijuana or feeling like a glutton in Moscow. Dubai you get a stellar mix of high and low brow chow and can eat to your hearts content.

Hey I love me some food I'm all about that too but other than that what is out there? You're going to go to Dubai just for food? If you want good diverse food go to New York....

I have family that travels to Dubai often for business and when I ask them to go with them they all say the same thing "for what"?

Don't get me wrong you can find a good time anywhere, just seems like overkill to go all the way over there when there isn't much but concrete in the desert.

Hey I love me some food I'm all about that too but other than that what is out there? You're going to go to Dubai just for food? If you want good diverse food go to New York....

I have family that travels to Dubai often for business and when I ask them to go with them they all say the same thing "for what"?

Don't get me wrong you can find a good time anywhere, just seems like overkill to go all the way over there when there isn't much but concrete in the desert.
I wouldn't be doing it if I wasn't also going to Israel. It's a 3 hour flight. Kill two birds...

I own my own business and work remote. My days are mostly sales calls but also a good portion of the deals I set up run on auto pilot so it’s just recurring revenue…
This is the way. Congrats man.

I manage accounts (tech sales nerd) for some of the nations largest healthcare and chip manufacturing companies, it’s as close to running your own business as you can get while still getting a paycheck from a company.

I get a solid cut of everything I sell + residuals for renewals, and our portfolio is so vast I can deliver anything from major datacenter space to security and staff augmentation.

Currently working from a rocking chair with a non-alcoholic beer, cigar, and a laptop. Half the month my ass is in some random vacation spot.

Life is good when you create your own schedule every day lol.

I wouldn't be doing it if I wasn't also going to Israel. It's a 3 hour flight. Kill two birds...

Egypt has a lot to see with some stunning resorts but the food sucks, Turkey has a lot to see and the food is great but the ambiance not so much......

But hey yea why not, live life brother you enjoy and be safe!

I own my own business and work remote. My days are mostly sales calls but also a good portion of the deals I set up run on auto pilot so it’s just recurring revenue…
… and now I hate you 😂

The entire trip on Emirates business lay flats was less than $4500. Felt like a no brainer. Maldives flight was almost 2x that.
If you have not flown Emirates they are awesome. Flew with them to Tanzania and Seychelles last year. Best airline I have used. What ‘class’ are you in?

If you have not flown Emirates they are awesome. Flew with them to Tanzania and Seychelles last year. Best airline I have used. What ‘class’ are you in?
Business class - #always

This is the way. Congrats man.

I manage accounts (tech sales nerd) for some of the nations largest healthcare and chip manufacturing companies, it’s as close to running your own business as you can get while still getting a paycheck from a company.

I get a solid cut of everything I sell + residuals for renewals, and our portfolio is so vast I can deliver anything from major datacenter space to security and staff augmentation.

Currently working from a rocking chair with a non-alcoholic beer, cigar, and a laptop. Half the month my ass is in some random vacation spot.

Life is good when you create your own schedule every day lol.
It’s the dream!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner