YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WOW i just cant believe this is where society has come to... obese singer dancing and fat promoting?

Well... I'd take that with a massive grain of salt. I've been here 7 years and the quality of higher education outside of a few elite universities is absolutely abysmal. Graduates from Chinese STEM PhD programs are not at all dominating publication in top journals of their respective fields (although Chinese who graduate from western universities do). In terms of more applicable innovation, the Chinese are doing a slightly better job keeping pace with the anglosphere, but even then their semiconductor industry is estimated to be about 10 years behind the west.

Most people who've never lived here really have no idea how insanely dumb the average Chinese person, particularly the average Chinese person over age 45 or so, really is. In other countries, you are exposed only to the elite Chinese who managed to temporarily or permanently emigrate. Speaking to the average rural Chinese in their 50s or 60s is like talking to somebody with a 5th grade education who watches the Chinese equivalent of Fox News/CNN all day long and is aggressively and arrogantly convinced of their own superiority and the superiority of their race and nation. Take the worst stereotype of an inbred west virginia idiiot racist hillbilly and that guy looks like a genius compared to Farmer Zhou off in rural Anhui province. And as a % of the population, there are far more Farmer Zhous than whatever his analogue is in the US. Their national IQ statistics are cherrypicked from only urban elite students; the real average IQ is around 83. It's comparable to India. That's why this place will never become a true superpower. Even if they had a more optimized and less autocratic form of government, the human capital just isn't there. The country's history literally killed off or exiled millions in the intellectual class and on top of that they've been dealing with the problem of brain drain to an even greater extent than India; a large portion of the smartest Chinese immediately realize the truth and get out and go live elsewhere. So a large % of the people that are remaining are the straight up retards.

You and I, Hawkmoon, are probably dissatisfied with the US in some way having chosen to live our lives in Asia. Despite all the above, I still prefer my life in China to the one I had in America. Everywhere is going to shit and there isn't an escape. But at least I'm surrounded by racist retards instead of otherwise fairly intelligent people who've done enough mental gymnastics to glorify obesity. The Chinese have an excuse of a brutla history and most people just not knowing any better. Americans should know better though... they don't similarly have a good excuse.
Oh absolutely! Not glorifying China at all, I just wish the US could match the tenacity seen in some schools there, even if it is the government doing a lot of the pushing. Combine that tenacity with the better American qualities for true innovation and we'd be on top again in no time. There is too much lack of urgency in the US these days.

I've suffered my share of Chinese tourists here to be plenty jaded.

Oh absolutely! Not glorifying China at all, I just wish the US could match the tenacity seen in some schools there, even if it is the government doing a lot of the pushing. Combine that tenacity with the better American qualities for true innovation and we'd be on top again in no time. There is too much lack of urgency in the US these days.

I've suffered my share of Chinese tourists here to be plenty jaded.
For sure, man. To be positive about the place, they may have problems with the education sector and system, but there is a well deserved reverence and prestige for educators that you don't see in America. They're not huge fans of the average ESL monkey or even local Chinese ESL teacher, but legit subject teachers are given a lot more respect and prestige than their American counterparts... I mean like AP Calculus, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, History etc teachers. You earn quite a lot of social status and prestige if you teach a subject other than ESL at a well known international school or international program within a Chinese public school For reference, my partner is a cosmetic surgeon and her career status is considered approximately equivalent to mine, perhaps a little bit lower. That simply wouldn't happen in a western country; a cosmetic surgeon outranks even a top 25 STEM PhD professor in America. Families, even the dummies, do put a LOT of effort and energy into raising their kids and educating them, unlike American parents. They might not do a great job as parents, but it's from regressive beliefs that just aren't consistent with modern psychology or neuroscience, it's not because of a lack of effort. Crappy Americans parents are usualyl crappy because they never even bothered to try hard with their kids in the first place. Just feed them crap all day and barely pay attention to them and watch as they become land whales as early as age 11.

This is just 1 of MANY reasons this country is going down the fuckin toilet..... Soooo happy i don't have kids...Personally, if someone wants to be obese.... be obese...i could give a fuck.... truth is.. NOBODY cares.... just do you.... but don't impose your shit on anyone else

But I'll let you steroidal mean girls get back to your bashing.... have a good time.
😆

We don’t always agree but I enjoy your POV.

This entire thread is so ironic

Reading this thread from Japan is fun.
Every week we have a show called ありえへん世界 https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/ariehen/ and they often play clips of "My 600 lb. life" on it.
The reactions of the Japanese "panelists" is shock, disbelief, and horror.
Fat people exist here, but far, far less. No one truly huge by American standards though, not even Sumo.

I find obesity repulsive, but it's my personal preference. Obese people are killing themselves, and I do get ticked off that by "normalizing" obesity because they are harming the health of others just as if they encouraged smoking - or like a bunch of gym rats saying 1g of test isn't harmful. But ultimately it's on them.

I feel much of what we see today is due to a lax education system that doesn't emphasise critical thinking enough.
Certain people have worked to demonize education in order to consolidate control and power and it has wreaked havoc as the effects have rippled downstream. Ironically, many of those hurt most are those advocating such views.

If there is a risk to American society today it isn't fat people and girls with blue hair, it's the fact that China is crushing the numbers in advanced education.
I agree with the last part. In America they are teaching "inclusivity" " love everyone" gender pronouns, the civil war and segregation 10x over ( while ignoring world history). Meanwhile students graduate knowing nothing about economics, markets, what careers are in demand, what supply and demand is. People consider themselves "underpaid" and are shocked when they are asked to pay back a loan. Most people can't name 3 supreme court justices or tell you how many calories are in a gram of fat. This isn't even getting into how USA compares to China in teaching math and science.

Why were my posts and other posts deleted from this thread?

Why were my posts and other posts deleted from this thread?

I don't see any deleted posts? When Mods delete things it's a soft delete and it says that the post/thread has been deleted and why.

I don't see any deleted posts? When Mods delete things it's a soft delete and it says that the post/thread has been deleted and why.

Forget it I'll PM you

Being in shape requires hard work, discipline, genetics, etc. It's hard to achieve and maintain! Being fat is just easy!! We promote easy these days!

I saw that girl and nearly puked while laughing my ass off. Pride and self respect is long gone these days. Mom needs to stop giving your kids delusions of grandeur telling them they are perfect no matter what they look like. Lying to your kids is never a good thing.

Im honestly neutral on this.

Im fine with obese people doing there thing, just dont throw it in people's faces. If that makes any sense.
Today's culture has eliminated the ideas of SHAME. Because we've become a society that gives trophies for second place, we've changed our outlook to, "everyone should be celebrated!" No, thats not how it works. People who lack great qualities and end up spiraling out of control shouldnt be patted on the back, they should be told that its NOT OK. We dont celebrate alcoholics and pat them on the back. They're addicted to drinking. But for some reason we pat people who are addicted to EATING on the back and say its ok. You're beautiful. Its insane.

Whatever though, in a world of ants, i want to be a fuckin spider. I wont preach about it or complain. But ill silently judge and just shake my head.

Whatever though, in a world of ants, i want to be a fuckin spider. I wont preach about it or complain. But ill silently judge and just shake my head.
[/QUOTE]

I love people watching! And yes I 100% silently sit and judge… 🤔

Cage

ever notice that all of these types and groups of people who everyone is now commanded to,without question, either pity or idolize, have major commonalities...such as weak and easy to control?
just figure out exactly who is sending these commandments, and why. the rest should fall into place.

ever notice that all of these types and groups of people who everyone is now commanded to,without question, either pity or idolize, have major commonalities...such as weak and easy to control?
just figure out exactly who is sending these commandments, and why. the rest should fall into place.
It's crazy how aggressive they are. Once on social media I made a comment about that "girl" breaking all the swimming records (who was a dude) and they were just non-stop attacking me. I wasn't going to get into a back and forth with a bunch of mentally ill nutjobs so I stopped commenting but they just kept commenting for days "where are you?" "You say we shouldn't celebrate our sexuality then stop posting come back how dare you go silent coward" etc.

😂

never will strong and moral based individuals be allowed to say anything really, esp not allowed to dare disagree with the commandments...and especially the most feared type, which is ofc is labelled the most 'offensive' and 'threatening' to the obvious game of the allowed controlling overlords.

could have sworn that i saw this guy's great-great grandson navigating through the crosswalk in an electric scooter earlier today

imagine being so gluttonous that you have rendered yourself unable to walk
I was about to say at least he performed now they get welfare disability for being fat Fucks and literally just eat and sweat. I had a client HS football player years back always eating shit and gallons of soda,,warned him, ran into him last week 5’9 400 plus back totally fucked early 20s-total victim wants help doesn’t want to pay or lift hard, so “is there an easy diet my doc says my weight is an issue” honestly I said dude you lose 20 lbs on your own with diet and morning cardio and I’ll cut you a deal on some training, I’ll never see him again.

It's crazy how aggressive they are. Once on social media I made a comment about that "girl" breaking all the swimming records (who was a dude) and they were just non-stop attacking me. I wasn't going to get into a back and forth with a bunch of mentally ill nutjobs so I stopped commenting but they just kept commenting for days "where are you?" "You say we shouldn't celebrate our sexuality then stop posting come back how dare you go silent coward" etc.

😂
Yea I’m never calling a 6’6 dude a woman, a bitch sure but not a female. All these feminists started the political shit and now woman’s rights and title 9 aren’t worth the paper it’s written on and they did it to themselves, happy to see Griner still in jail. America hating WNBA trash takes weed thru Russian airport and wants the US to save her bc she’s black, gay, chic. NOPE, if it was some NFL player everyone would be saying HE should’ve known better. There’s a correction coming in November but we still will be hurting financially for at least another year. I mean veterans get shit on illegals get luxury hotels and smartphones and we wonder why we are in a recession….? You are correct the vast majority Of the public is too stupid to understand and/or too lazy to act or speak.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws