over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this my gear overdosed?

The OP is asking if his gear that he is taking currently is overdosed.

Not sure why Baph is focusing on his mention of numbers on a past brand. It's essentially 2 different points.

The OP's questions is below:

Is anyone else seeing test numbers this high off of 250mg/week?
Depending on how long he has been on that dose and how long after he did the shot till he got the test done i can see it being at 2209.

Not sure why Baph is focusing on his mention of numbers on a past brand. It's essentially 2 different points.

Because he could be a good responder and his old gear could’ve just been extremely underdosed.

I know what the question was and my comment on the post is something I think op should know.

That’s why I also asked him about injection timing.

But the numbers from past brands can tell a lot especially when you are trying to work out if you are generally a high/normal/low responder. Although as posted the ester can have a huge effect so in this case they can't be directly compared.

OP those numbers are very possible especially if you are dosing ED. It's impossible to state if your test is over dosed or spot on from test levels but the important thing is you know it's gtg. I assume you dose with a slin pin to be able to dose such a low amount with high accuracy?

The only way I could see it that high is maybe he injected pretty close to blood draw time right in the spike

But the numbers from past brands can tell a lot especially when you are trying to work out if you are generally a high/normal/low responder. Although as posted the ester can have a huge effect so in this case they can't be directly compared.

OP those numbers are very possible especially if you are dosing ED. It's impossible to state if your test is over dosed or spot on from test levels but the important thing is you know it's gtg. I assume you dose with a slin pin to be able to dose such a low amount with high accuracy?

Correct, slin pin. I wish I would have started using a slin pin years ago...

Mostly I'm just surprised on the difference of 250mg vs 200mg/week.

Running 250mg/week of Test enanthate. I do injections ED.

Results
Total Test: 2209
Free Test: 655.6

Wtf? Seems pretty high for 250mg/week.

Previous cycle was 200mg/week of Euro pharms Test undecanoate and my total test was 655 and free test 255.
^^^hey brother ..short answer: NO ..2209TT & 655FT is NOT "too high" for 250mg/wk

^^^YES & then some

Lmao this thread is hilarious.

If some of you could respond with some diplomacy and not jump someone's shit, this thread could have remained civil. This place is a microcosm of today's world!

I'd say it's right. I was at almost 1500 on 15mg daily. The test U, how often was it injected and when was blood drawn? Seems low unless it was 2 weeks or so after you injected or you weren't on test U but a few weeks.

The only way to truly know is to have it sent off for testing.

at 200mg a week pinned M-Th i pulled 1333 48hrs before giving my sample. Id say its either overdosed or youre a hyper responder lol.

I'd say it's right. I was at almost 1500 on 15mg daily. The test U, how often was it injected and when was blood drawn? Seems low unless it was 2 weeks or so after you injected or you weren't on test U but a few weeks.
It was 48 hours post injection. I would only pin that once a week due to the long ester.

It was 48 hours post injection. I would only pin that once a week due to the long ester.
Friend of mine just did labs on test u in cotton seed oil on day 7 and he was a little over 1000. 200mg a week. Maybe how you respond or underdosed. I would try another brand and see how it does. I'm just in week two on same stuff so it will be awhile before I test. I'm going to try every 10 days though.

655 looks extremely low to me for 200mg a week. If I had to guess I’d say that was underdosed.

How soon after your injection did you have bloods taken?
I’d agree that looks like shit UGL gear bro.

I’d agree that looks like shit UGL gear bro.
I'm not going to mention any sponsor names in this thread but I always thought Euro-Pharmacies was top notch stuff. Like pharma grade good.

pinning every day like that will keep u at peak level every day. so that number is usual for that protocol. 10-11x dose each day. i was 11x dose pinning every day. my free test was off the chart at 12,5mg a day. 165 and 946 total....i did it twice and both runs gave me around the same numbers.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws