YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WOW i just cant believe this is where society has come to... obese singer dancing and fat promoting?

Yup. Despite what society is working so hard to promote, I love traditional gender roles. Now days men are supposed to cry, show vulnerability (whatever that means), and woman are supposed to be a "boss bitch". People have too much time on their hands in the west. They just hate everything in the past and think by changing things we are making progress.
I agree with you 100%

i know this feeling all too well lmao.

im up in sonoma so it's not even that bad, but it's getting noticeably worse as the months go by
san diego and LA the worst for violent crime and gangs, cartel presence and tunnels, not that sd dont have insane amounts of homelessness and tent camps, san Francisco is another level. fresno bad too, and some parts of sactown. sonoma is Disneyland compared to here lol, feel ya though bro

I believe in traditional gender roles, too. Over 90% of people do. I'm not way left but I'm pretty much 'live and let live' liberal. But I have to be. I couldn't have done what I did in my life treating only Christian white males. But I probably had more sex in my life than this entire thread combined. I used to model, high school, college, 2nd street, tons of girlfriends, twice married. But hell yeah, I dig my wife and she has been great dealing with my constant... well, you know. I worry for her because she'll be 36 and eats nothing but junk. How she maintains that bod I'll never know. But damn.....

But it's like you have this idea that billions of people have gender dysphoria out there and hate you and truthfully, it's actually quite rare. But a news station is not going to miss capitalizing on that one trans or cross-dressing person to make a hot story. That's camera gold. But it's really the exception, not the rule. I have never met a trans individual. And meeting everyone is sort of my job. Even retired.

I'm more concerned about a 12yr-old rape victim being forced to carry her rapist's baby to term, give rapist partial custody, and then pay him child support to boot.

But I'm going to stop there. We have problems. We do. But hermaphrodites and gender dysphorics aren't the problem. Obesity is a problem. An epidemic even. That's a problem. Violence. That's a problem. Some fatties on TV? Not even a blip on my radar. We have bigger problems.

just figure out who is dictating what people 'should' or 'shouldn't' do, or say, or think...and why.

I have nothing against overweight people but anyway i agree with your statement. Everybody makes a big deal out of nothing nowadays. It’s so fucking ridiculous. People can make fun of us guys who are in shape and jacked and nobody says a word but let somebody hear you say something about someone who is over weight. All hell breaks loose and they make you look like a horrible person. I’ve noticed that the smart remarks (juicehead etc etc) we get are definitely out of jealously and hatred. The out of shape guys wish they could look like us and the women who are with them secretly wish they could get guys that look like us. Just being honest.
I was a chubby kid til 12 and got harassed for it for the better, joined USMC then rugby and bodybuilding. Now you laugh at a fat fuck your an Ass hole but act like we are all morons with toxic masculinity and you’re in. Mind you I’m still fucking the chic who lives with you and loves your wokeness but still comes to today to be seeded as a man lays seed.

Bumping this - in Vegas right now walking around and 95% of the people are just absolute dumpster fires. Makes me fucking sick. I know everyone isn’t going to be like us but just have a little self respect…

whats worse....fatties or chicks who lift weights take gear and have more muscle than 90 percent of men?
u think thats a good look? or healthy? physique chicks are godam disgusting and just look fuckin stupid. so many dudes here are all anti-trans people but celebrate bber women who turn themselves into men.
i say big fat fatties and muscle women are the same....in fetish categories and gross and unhealthy to the max.
on the other hand ive seen ironman triathalons full of mom bods and dad bod amateurs who'd smoke all yall in a real athletic endeavor. so being overweight aint all that bad...obese tho....gross.
You sound a lil jealous of the women who pursue bodybuilding. Is it because they have more muscle mass than you? Women gotta put in twice as much into building muscle as men. Gotta tip my hat to them that pursue it!

Cage

Bumping this - in Vegas right now walking around and 95% of the people are just absolute dumpster fires. Makes me fucking sick. I know everyone isn’t going to be like us but just have a little self respect…
for some reason I figured right now over holiday weekend vegas would be packed with fit people, espec those frequenting those day pool parties

for some reason I figured right now over holiday weekend vegas would be packed with fit people, espec those frequenting those day pool parties
Don’t get me wrong - there obviously are plenty of hot women walking around and a few dudes in shape…. It’s just the overwhelming majority - which I guess is just a microcosm of this country at this point - are fucking gross.

whats worse....fatties or chicks who lift weights take gear and have more muscle than 90 percent of men?
u think thats a good look? or healthy? physique chicks are godam disgusting and just look fuckin stupid. so many dudes here are all anti-trans people but celebrate bber women who turn themselves into men.
i say big fat fatties and muscle women are the same....in fetish categories and gross and unhealthy to the max.
on the other hand ive seen ironman triathalons full of mom bods and dad bod amateurs who'd smoke all yall in a real athletic endeavor. so being overweight aint all that bad...obese tho....gross.
A hard woman is good to find!
My wife is 55 and lifted weights since the age of 14 and has the fitness body of a young female track athlete. at 5'6" and 125lb can squat 225 on a good day....people admire her and ask her if she competes.
How can that be disgusting and look stupid?
You sound jealous and insecure.
I love woman who lift weights I might add.

I believe in traditional gender roles, too. Over 90% of people do. I'm not way left but I'm pretty much 'live and let live' liberal. But I have to be. I couldn't have done what I did in my life treating only Christian white males. But I probably had more sex in my life than this entire thread combined. I used to model, high school, college, 2nd street, tons of girlfriends, twice married. But hell yeah, I dig my wife and she has been great dealing with my constant... well, you know. I worry for her because she'll be 36 and eats nothing but junk. How she maintains that bod I'll never know. But damn.....

But it's like you have this idea that billions of people have gender dysphoria out there and hate you and truthfully, it's actually quite rare. But a news station is not going to miss capitalizing on that one trans or cross-dressing person to make a hot story. That's camera gold. But it's really the exception, not the rule. I have never met a trans individual. And meeting everyone is sort of my job. Even retired.

I'm more concerned about a 12yr-old rape victim being forced to carry her rapist's baby to term, give rapist partial custody, and then pay him child support to boot.

But I'm going to stop there. We have problems. We do. But hermaphrodites and gender dysphorics aren't the problem. Obesity is a problem. An epidemic even. That's a problem. Violence. That's a problem. Some fatties on TV? Not even a blip on my radar. We have bigger problems.
perfect contradiction.
obesity is a HUGE problem. to promote its ok and fun and enjoy your obesity doesnt help the epidemic of obesity. See that? dont know how you are missing that...

A hard woman is good to find!
My wife is 55 and lifted weights since the age of 14 and has the fitness body of a young female track athlete. at 5'6" and 125lb can squat 225 on a good day....people admire her and ask her if she competes.
How can that be disgusting and look stupid?
You sound jealous and insecure.
I love woman who lift weights I might add.
I think he put it a little harsh but we are not saying we don't respect their accomplishments, just that we aren't attracted to them sexually. If a woman has a lower body fat than me or can lift more I'll acknowledge that and say she has better genetics and/or is more dedicated than me, but I am not interested in her in a romantic way. This applies to men too. A guy can be 270lbs of muscle and a good portion of women will eliminate him from who they would want to date. Not because they feel inadequate or deny his accomplishments, they just aren't attracted to extremes. Same thing with tall women, I wouldn't date a 6 foot 2 woman not because she'd make me feel like a midget but because I don't find a hulking powerful woman attractive. I see a lot of woman using memes saying things like "men are scared of a strong independent woman" to make themselves feel better I guess, but in reality many men are attracted to a submissive feminine woman. We aren't scared a strong personality woman will bully us and boss us around, we simply don't want them so we don't pursue them.

perfect contradiction.
obesity is a HUGE problem. to promote its ok and fun and enjoy your obesity doesnt help the epidemic of obesity. See that? dont know how you are missing that...
It's only a contradiction to you bc you watch those shows and must be around a lot of fat people. A lot of fat people who are saying, "This is who I am!" while eating a turkey leg with a half-gallon of ice cream. I don't watch TV much at all and if I do, it certainly isn't that crap. I probably weigh as much as the three girls who live with me combined. Do you seek out fat shows just to get disgusted?

I said obesity is a problem. Worldwide. I agreed with you. WTF do you want from me? So is violence. So is hunger. This thread is actually just one long trail of stupidity really. Go volunteer if it's so close to to your heart. Get a fitness program together specifically for overweight people. Start a podcast. I've had clients drop 100+ pounds. They weren't transformed into bodybuilders but it turned lives around. This thread has no purpose, no directive whatsoever. Worthless. Other than maybe the occasional "my brush with fatness" stories. Some of those are good (funny).

This has been going on for decades. Remember shows like Roseanne? Or King of Queens? Those shows starred fat people. John Candy, Chris Farley, Louis Simmons, Sam Kinison, I could go on all day. What, it took you until 2022 to realize there are a LOT of fat people out there and that it's even popularized? And I have no idea what show or whatever you were watching. I haven't yet saw anyone glorify being fat although . And if I did, it was on sitcoms on TV to 'Baby Got Back' on the radio, which I found as equally stupid as this thread.

these people are candida and yeast FACTORIES, toxins tore in fat, this is beyond me, cultural diversion indoctrinated dogma. Bad Bacteria factories, Body odor yuck

please parents teach your kids to do better. I see obese parents buying Velveeta and other toxic crap and their obese kids in the supermarket frequently. they look at me like I am the crazy one for being fit

You know, when I first saw this Velveeta ad I thought it was for Trenbolone.

Attachments

• 2e6ed2cc-777e-4c9c-8030-04b0edf3144e.jpeg
    2e6ed2cc-777e-4c9c-8030-04b0edf3144e.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 4
This thread is still bringing interesting anecdotes to mind as I read.

The comments about gender and pronouns is particularly interesting. Once upon a time I too got ticked off when I felt I was being "told" how to think because a person requested one pronoun or another. Then I realized it's just words and the people telling us to be upset were drumming up angst for their own purposes. In the end it's no sweat of my back to use whatever word they like; just like an Edward requesting you call him "Ned".

If any one has any knowledge of the Japanese language, there really aren't any pronouns. We have "kare" for him, or "kanojo" for her, but you will almost never hear them used. Everyone, whether male or female is referred to as "-san". We almost never say the equivalent of "I" or "us" in a sentence either.

One funny thing about pronouns I have found between English and Japanese is when using machine language translators like Google Translate to cheat when reading Japanese web pages.

Translate a Japanese interview to English in Google translate and as the suffix "san" is sexless, both men and women will be translated to "Mr. SoandSo".
It's funny to read an interview about a beautiful actress or model where she's always being referenced as "Mr. Sakurai" or Mr. Ishida".
Not only are there no gender pronouns, but when in doubt it is always biased toward males, showing yet another challenge with AI ML systems.

In the end it's no sweat of my back to use whatever word they like; just like an Edward requesting you call him "Ned".

it's really not though..

there's a word of difference between calling Edward 'Ned', or calling James 'Jim'

and referring to a man as 'she' or 'her'

these 'pronoun people' are insidious and malicious, and are trying to exert control over you in any way that they possibly can.

it's really not though..

there's a word of difference between calling Edward 'Ned', or calling James 'Jim'

and referring to a man as 'she' or 'her'

these 'pronoun people' are insidious, and are trying to exert control over you in any way that they possibly can.
That's confusing gender with sex.
It's not control, people are getting riled up about nothing here because it's profitable for Internet personalities that financially capitalize on outrage.

As I said, in Japanese we have no real gender pronouns, because they don't really matter.
People know the difference male (sex) and masculine (gender traits) or female and feminine.

That's confusing gender with sex.
It's not control, people are getting riled up about nothing here because it's profitable for Internet personalities that financially capitalize on outrage.

As I said, in Japanese we have no real gender pronouns, because they don't really matter.
People know the difference male (sex) and masculine (gender traits) or female and feminine.

i can't speak to Japanese culture because i know nothing about it

but trust me, here in the US, it's insidious, and it's about control.

their goal is to sow confusion, division and demoralization.

i can't speak to Japanese culture because i know nothing about it

but trust me, here in the US, it's insidious, and it's about control.

their goal is to sow confusion and division.
I am well aware of the US situation, hence my ability to draw contrasts.

There is no control in someone asking you to use one word over another.
There are groups of Internet personalities with persecution fetishes that would have you believe that refusing to use "they" as a pronoun means you are headed off to reeducation camps. It's preposterous hyperbole and just lines their pockets.

There is no control in someone asking you to use one word over another.
that's the "insidious" part.

it's 'crucial' to their mental health that you "affirm their identity" by using these pronouns that they prefer (even though it confuses everyone else to refer to a man as 'she' or an individual as 'they')..

therefore, if you refuse, you're at best, indifferent to their wellbeing... and are therefore, a bad person.

this is how a weaker person exerts their will over a stronger person

but i digress. it's not an exact science.. and to be honest, i feel pretty silly debating such a nonsensical topic in the first place lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131