over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Have Experience Treating Lyme?

By anti ox you mean antioxidant correct? So what would you take exactly?

Glutathione? Resveratrol? Any others?

Really appreciate your input especially on this topic!

in all honesty i dont think you will find anything liek what used to be available. i have been trying for years but really havent come up with any workable solutions.

generally oral route doesnt work so well.

curcumin and resveratrol see to have a strong synergistic reaction. so using dose in forms that actually get some info the blood i think was quite helpful.

pterostilbene on paper and in research works better then res and you can find high purity and its quite easy to work with. in research it has been shown to activate sirtuin 1 where as res has not. in the real worl res seemed to work better but was also much harder to use. painful side effects ect but it did also work quite well for serious things.

i have yet to find a properly ph.ed version of glut. it is accessible in steril forms though. the ones i have made and used really did not seem to be the same as what i used years ago.

some sort of glutation agent like reduced glut it slef or nac might help.
nad is worth consideration. idk about oral.

idebenone would be worth a look.

basic sups like zinc, mg, ala and chs support items are important. b vits. vit d prob higher doses.

probably diet work against inflamation and stimulate cns would help. look into terry whols i think. a dr with ms who reversed her symptoms.

ppc also

probably antibiotices will be necessary too.

i dont rememeber if it was it was 777 above or someone else but someone i talked with about this was also helped a bit by high cdb weed. like charolettes web but be sure you have ratio of thc to cdb.

if you work at it you can do better then not.

I knew the young girls family that relocated to work with Charlotte's Web.

no the guy im talking about was from animals site. he had trouble getting the real thing but when he did he said it made a big difference. as did the other stuff i mentioned. he also thought for years he was going crazy. turned out to be misdiagnosed lymes. once he figured that out and figured out some sup stuff he made major progress.

in all honesty i dont think you will find anything liek what used to be available. i have been trying for years but really havent come up with any workable solutions.

generally oral route doesnt work so well.

curcumin and resveratrol see to have a strong synergistic reaction. so using dose in forms that actually get some info the blood i think was quite helpful.

pterostilbene on paper and in research works better then res and you can find high purity and its quite easy to work with. in research it has been shown to activate sirtuin 1 where as res has not. in the real worl res seemed to work better but was also much harder to use. painful side effects ect but it did also work quite well for serious things.

i have yet to find a properly ph.ed version of glut. it is accessible in steril forms though. the ones i have made and used really did not seem to be the same as what i used years ago.

some sort of glutation agent like reduced glut it slef or nac might help.
nad is worth consideration. idk about oral.

idebenone would be worth a look.

basic sups like zinc, mg, ala and chs support items are important. b vits. vit d prob higher doses.

probably diet work against inflamation and stimulate cns would help. look into terry whols i think. a dr with ms who reversed her symptoms.

ppc also

probably antibiotices will be necessary too.

i dont rememeber if it was it was 777 above or someone else but someone i talked with about this was also helped a bit by high cdb weed. like charolettes web but be sure you have ratio of thc to cdb.

if you work at it you can do better then not.

Curcumin seems to work orally no? Same with pterostilbene or would you disagree...?

So if oral isnt a good option would transdermal mixtures be the best route for:

Resveratrol
Glutathione (or is reduced Glutathione absorbed reasonably well)
NAD

And when you say PPC do you mean phosphatidylcholine?

Thanks again

Also a sponsor here - Patriot Pharma - carries injectable Glutathione. Have you ever tried theirs?

Curcumin seems to work orally no? Same with pterostilbene or would you disagree...?

So if oral isnt a good option would transdermal mixtures be the best route for:

Resveratrol
Glutathione (or is reduced Glutathione absorbed reasonably well)
NAD

And when you say PPC do you mean phosphatidylcholine?

Thanks again
basically anything i mention is im.
i cant say i have gotten anything from oral curc.
from the ppl i know td is much less effective then im.
you can not eat glut.
in my experience for good results with im there needs to be a ph trick done to bring the ph up. glut in water is too low. shooting it regularly gets ouchy and didnt feel the same. one could do iv infusions. i have previously posted my thoughts there but mayb in your situation hitting a high dose iv of several things might help.
if you want to eat a glut agent eat nac.
i wouldnt eat ptero.
i wouldnt eat nad.
yes on ppc. i have eaten that and i have injected that. again i think im would be the way. but ppc helps ptero go into a good solution.

basically anything i mention is im.
i cant say i have gotten anything from oral curc.
from the ppl i know td is much less effective then im.
you can not eat glut.
in my experience for good results with im there needs to be a ph trick done to bring the ph up. glut in water is too low. shooting it regularly gets ouchy and didnt feel the same. one could do iv infusions. i have previously posted my thoughts there but mayb in your situation hitting a high dose iv of several things might help.
if you want to eat a glut agent eat nac.
i wouldnt eat ptero.
i wouldnt eat nad.
yes on ppc. i have eaten that and i have injected that. again i think im would be the way. but ppc helps ptero go into a good solution.

Appreciate the info once again.

I wish it was easier to get these things for IM injections.

Oral curcumin brought my C Reactive protein down to nil.

NAC I have to be careful with, it eats away at mucus and my stomach ulcers act up if I take too much but I'll start slow.

LK3.. one more Q

If making Transdermal Glutathione (even if not ideal) what form would be best? Reduced? Liposomal?

Same goes for NAD. What form would you use?

LK3.. one more Q

If making Transdermal Glutathione (even if not ideal) what form would be best? Reduced? Liposomal?

Same goes for NAD. What form would you use?

i would try and get the best quality as possible. thats the hardest part.
i have used reduced glut for im but i wasnt so happy with it.
you would have to see for yourself.
same with nad.
quality is the more complicated part.
nicotinamide mononucliatide is what i have been trying for nad.

Appreciate the info once again.

I wish it was easier to get these things for IM injections.

Oral curcumin brought my C Reactive protein down to nil.

NAC I have to be careful with, it eats away at mucus and my stomach ulcers act up if I take too much but I'll start slow.

there is no motive other then personal fo rthis sort of im stuff. its hard to do, expensive, natural and normal people cant do it. im in 10-20-+ cc of often painful compounds sint really "normal" lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131