over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jardiance - Empagliflozin SGLT-2 inhibitor

Abstract​

BACKGROUND​

Sodium–glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors reduce the risk of hospitalization for heart failure and cardiovascular death among patients with chronic heart failure and a left ventricular ejection fraction of 40% or less. Whether SGLT2 inhibitors are effective in patients with a higher left ventricular ejection fraction remains less certain.

METHODS​

We randomly assigned 6263 patients with heart failure and a left ventricular ejection fraction of more than 40% to receive dapagliflozin (at a dose of 10 mg once daily) or matching placebo, in addition to usual therapy. The primary outcome was a composite of worsening heart failure (which was defined as either an unplanned hospitalization for heart failure or an urgent visit for heart failure) or cardiovascular death, as assessed in a time-to-event analysis.

RESULTS​

Over a median of 2.3 years, the primary outcome occurred in 512 of 3131 patients (16.4%) in the dapagliflozin group and in 610 of 3132 patients (19.5%) in the placebo group (hazard ratio, 0.82; 95% confidence interval [CI], 0.73 to 0.92; P<0.001). Worsening heart failure occurred in 368 patients (11.8%) in the dapagliflozin group and in 455 patients (14.5%) in the placebo group (hazard ratio, 0.79; 95% CI, 0.69 to 0.91); cardiovascular death occurred in 231 patients (7.4%) and 261 patients (8.3%), respectively (hazard ratio, 0.88; 95% CI, 0.74 to 1.05). Total events and symptom burden were lower in the dapagliflozin group than in the placebo group. Results were similar among patients with a left ventricular ejection fraction of 60% or more and those with a left ventricular ejection fraction of less than 60%, and results were similar in prespecified subgroups, including patients with or without diabetes. The incidence of adverse events was similar in the two groups.

CONCLUSIONS​

Dapagliflozin reduced the combined risk of worsening heart failure or cardiovascular death among patients with heart failure and a mildly reduced or preserved ejection fraction. (Funded by AstraZeneca; DELIVER ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT03619213. opens in new tab.)

i hope you are not taking any medication at all of you are afraid of every side effect found for each medicine ;-)
I am taking quite a lot of medication. I was just wondering what I would do if I face a urinary tract infection? What's the best way to treat it?

I am taking quite a lot of medication. I was just wondering what I would do if I face a urinary tract infection? What's the best way to treat it?
i received a pack of antibiotics and a cream from my doc with the first prescription of jardiance.
but never required it.
I guess this is more relevant for older, sedentary people who barely wash themselves anymore. we bodybuilder who usually shower 1-2 times daily and wash der pee-pee should be much safer regarding this side effect

i received a pack of antibiotics and a cream from my doc with the first prescription of jardiance.
but never required it.
I guess this is more relevant for older, sedentary people who barely wash themselves anymore. we bodybuilder who usually shower 1-2 times daily and wash der pee-pee should be much safer regarding this side effect
Alright, I'm hooked. Starting with 5mg empagliflozin today.

i see clearsky has this but its hella expensive

Seems to be a very beneficial drug in terms of multi disease management

Would one even be able to possibly bulk on this when peeing out sugar?…

Just kidding. I am taking it again.

12.5mg per day (I cut a 25mg in half).

The recent studies are showing this drug is nothing short of amazing for cardiovascular health and even for kidneys. It's also shown excellent lifespan increase in mice too.

I have added this recently along with Acarbose (75mg split in 3 daily doses) and Rapamycin (4mg once a week). Trying to extend my lifespan as long as possible.
Now I’m interested. Going to look into these

Were you not flat from peeing out all your glucose?…
you dont pee out all of your glucose.
some of it is eliminated but you can still bulk on it and you still get a great pump.
i am on 25mg, from time to time on 37.5mg and i can still put on muscle

Now I’m interested. Going to look into these
I have a pretty robust drug & supplement stack now. I have a great interest in health and anti aging so I am comfortable that my regimen does a very good job at minimizing potential damage whenever I decide to go on a blast (which are very mild anyway). I'm doing 10mg daily of the jardiance, 5mg per week rapamycin, and 100mg daily of the acarbose. Then I have my Telmisartan and Nebivolol to keep BP optimal. Taurine, Glucosamine, calcium AKG, Nac, and glycine are some supplements shown to have very good lifespan benefits as well that I am taking, just to name a few.

I have a pretty robust drug & supplement stack now. I have a great interest in health and anti aging so I am comfortable that my regimen does a very good job at minimizing potential damage whenever I decide to go on a blast (which are very mild anyway). I'm doing 10mg daily of the jardiance, 5mg per week rapamycin, and 100mg daily of the acarbose. Then I have my Telmisartan and Nebivolol to keep BP optimal. Taurine, Glucosamine, calcium AKG, Nac, and glycine are some supplements shown to have very good lifespan benefits as well that I am taking, just to name a few.

Hey dude, I've been searching for rapamycin insights and it looks like you've been on it for at least a year.

Could you share with me some of the benefits and negatives you have personally noticed.

Thank you.

Hey dude, I've been searching for rapamycin insights and it looks like you've been on it for at least a year.

Could you share with me some of the benefits and negatives you have personally noticed.

Thank you.
I've been on it for over two years now. I have done 5mg per week and now I do 10mg every two weeks. I don't get any side effects or anything. I can't say I notice anything but I wouldnt expect to. When it comes to re-purposed drugs with the purpose of extending lifespan, it's very hard to "notice something." You just hope to age more slowly.

I've been on jardiance as well as a host of heart medications since October 2022 after a quadruple bypass and new mitral valve...the only medication that I have had an issue with is Xarelto, a blood thinner that has caused hematuria a few times...

You’ll end up like the highlander. In the end, get fed up of living you’ll be that old 🤣

You’ll end up like the highlander. In the end, get fed up of living you’ll be that old 🤣
That's the plan! I did damage to myself in my 20s so I am doing everything I can to undo the damage and then some. I have really become immersed in the anti aging world the same way I became immersed into bodybuilding.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws