over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alternative to GH

the only thing not mentioned and who knows if there are any effects. but one reason i use ghrp+cjc w dac is for the thought that hgh may shut down pituitary function. think of what happens to natty test production when you take test.

maybe that happens or maybe to some extent it happens with hgh? never seen it really addressed but its something i keep in my head until i plan to use hgh non stop. i have yet to make that decision.

i do and will still do short runs of low dose hgh then grhps with cjc w dac. then back to nothing.

i have used all sorts of doses and admin schedules, in the end there idk if anyone will notice doing 1 or 2 x ed admin vs 4-5. MAYBE MAYBE but who really knows the many admins ends up a lil leaner but its a big maybe.

100mcg x 5 or 100-400x1-2. 400x2 ed was great. however it is much more expensive the hgh. you could you can run much more hgh much cheaper. i think there might be some tiny details to consider that are usually missed but price will win over those for most.

You have 3 protocols here. How many IU do you think each is cable of? or grade best to worst protocol please
Yeah the first one. Cjc no dac plus ghrp2 was the most pronounced effect

Maybe closer to 3-4iu?

I personally never couldnt handle 'gh alternatives'.

Tried ghrp2 + cjc no dac - lathergic 1.5h post injection, lightheaded, hungry, after few days i ve had worse water rentention than i have with 5iu gh. Oh my last ghrp2 injection ended with pretty hard anxiety/panic attack for 20 minutes. I gave up after that

Tried mk677 10mg for few days. Lathergic... all day long, much worse water retention than than ghrp2, the 3rd or 4th day my fasting blood sugar was 130 so I gave up.

Also ran ipamorelin 3x100mcg with cjc no dac. No water retention, not lathergic, no issues with sugar, but ive read that some ppl dose it as high as 1mg daily as its much weaker than ghrp2 so it has poor cost:effect ratio.

Gh - 5iu feelsgoodman. Sugar is managable with 500xr metformin (berberine ocasionally), no lethargy at all, acceptable water retention.

Just my 2 cents

I had a consult with my rejuvenation clinic doc where I get my TRT yesterday. He's telling me not to use GH and use IGF-1. Telling me that the cost and side effects of GH are not worth it and GH ultimate goal is to turn into IGF, so why not just use that?
I haven't used GH in a long time and the IGF now is not anywhere as pure as it was. I felt great on GH and I did look great on the IGF (when it was real). Not sure if there is an alternative to GH, just different results, whether its physical or mental in nature.

I had a consult with my rejuvenation clinic doc where I get my TRT yesterday. He's telling me not to use GH and use IGF-1. Telling me that the cost and side effects of GH are not worth it and GH ultimate goal is to turn into IGF, so why not just use that?
I haven't used GH in a long time and the IGF now is not anywhere as pure as it was. I felt great on GH and I did look great on the IGF (when it was real). Not sure if there is an alternative to GH, just different results, whether its physical or mental in nature.
Well does that clinic sell some sort of igf product and not gh? Can almost guarantee it lol

Well does that clinic sell some sort of igf product and not gh? Can almost guarantee it lol
They want $300 per month for it. Won't sell it by the vial, monthly contract which is BS

They want $300 per month for it. Won't sell it by the vial, monthly contract which is BS
Clinical desensitization has been shown to occur around 40 days, not sure why your clinic didn’t bring this to. To my knowledge it’s not ideal to stay on longer than maybe 8 weeks, but I could be wrong.

There are none… GH & Testosterone w/ a dash of insulin equals greatness! Just get some GH, not some peptide that mimics GH.

Cage
I agree.... after so many years of using everything. nothing really beats simple test and HGH... maybe a splash of deca here or there or tren ace if im dieting... but all you really need to be successful is good old test and HGH....!

Yeah the first one. Cjc no dac plus ghrp2 was the most pronounced effect

Maybe closer to 3-4iu?
How did you run this? doses and timing?
Why "no dac" vs dac on this. I ran the same but used dac. I didn't notice anything noticeable but it could have been my source.

How did you run this? doses and timing?
Why "no dac" vs dac on this. I ran the same but used dac. I didn't notice anything noticeable but it could have been my source.
I did 150-300mcg each 30min before meals, fasted AM, pre, postworkout, 30min after last meal before bed

Pretty much as many times as I could bother or fit in my schedule.

No dac was the first one I tried for no reason.

I didn’t get such noticeable effects with the long acting cjc. So I only recommend without dac now.

Alternatives to gh make zero sense. With peptides, you will spend almost as much if not the same amount of money to get less benefit vs just running gh. In the case of MK-677, you will likely experience horrendous sides with no tangible benefit. MK is complete trash IMO.

I personally never couldnt handle 'gh alternatives'.

Tried ghrp2 + cjc no dac - lathergic 1.5h post injection, lightheaded, hungry, after few days i ve had worse water rentention than i have with 5iu gh. Oh my last ghrp2 injection ended with pretty hard anxiety/panic attack for 20 minutes. I gave up after that

Tried mk677 10mg for few days. Lathergic... all day long, much worse water retention than than ghrp2, the 3rd or 4th day my fasting blood sugar was 130 so I gave up.

Also ran ipamorelin 3x100mcg with cjc no dac. No water retention, not lathergic, no issues with sugar, but ive read that some ppl dose it as high as 1mg daily as its much weaker than ghrp2 so it has poor cost:effect ratio.

Gh - 5iu feelsgoodman. Sugar is managable with 500xr metformin (berberine ocasionally), no lethargy at all, acceptable water retention.

Just my 2 cents
CJC with Dac 2mg a week is the only peptide in my opinion is worthwhile. When I take off HGH in Q4, I usually ramp up CJC with Dac 1-1-1.5-1.5-2.-2 the last 6 weeks of Q4 then start 2iu(6 days a week) HGH in Q1. It's not up to par with HGH, but its an excellent stepping stone.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear