advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does HGH make that big of a difference for bodybuilding competition?

I will say I just started gh, it's been prob 10 years since I've ran gh and I am noticing insane fullness on 3.4 iu.

Nearly all pros nowadays will say they spend 90% of the year at 4 to 10iu per day. If they ever go above that it's for a very short time and likely in the offseason when food is high not pre contest

The last thing u want precontest is insulin resiatance... Which is the main negative side of hgh. Particularly in high doses.

I truly believe that the last few years guys are starting to actually think for themselves finally and not just keep following the same Bullshit like mindless sheep like we used to, myself included.
Ie) no more mindlessly suggesting a first cycle of 500mg test e/c for 12 or 16 weeks with an ai dose pre determined etc.

No more "as much as you can afford" style hgh protocols

No more high dose tren.

Guys these days with tren and hgh specifically are realizing that there's a sweet spot dose (2 to 4iu for hgh and 80-120mg/wk for tren) where you get 90% the same results as if you were to double, triple, quadruple Ur dosage. You just don't feel it as much due to the lack of sides. So many people confuse sides with results.
Pro bodybuilders aren’t sticking to 4 iu of gh daily and 120mg of tren a week lol😂

The last thing u want precontest is insulin resiatance... Which is the main negative side of hgh. Particularly in high doses.
I believe insulin resistance is part of why GH makes you lean. Also part of why stimulant thermogenics promote leanness. Anyway, it might be possible to handle IR like luki says. And then there's insulin to overcome the resistance.

GH particularly makes fat cells insulin resistant. Certain diabetic drugs that make you more sensitive actually make diabetics fatter.

Regarding thinking for yourself, it was "always" thought that GH should be dropped before a show to get rid of water retention. But how about seeing at 2 weeks out if your problem, if there is any, is subcutaneous water? Most of the time it's fat. If not, might as well keep it in, no drastic drop or increase. Some pros advocated dropping even all AAS 2 weeks out from a show for the same reason, because steroids obviously cause water retention. But often there is no "problem" so many keep even the heavy water retention compounds in all the way, like heavy test. Some of these guys are beyond shredded. Bodybuilders want as much water as possible as long as it's in the right compartments. Dropping all water retentive compounds will make you "drier" but may make you look worse overall. I've seen some pros who are extremely shredded but on close inspection they are definitely holding subq water. But it looks great if there's little to no fat to lose.

I believe insulin resistance is part of why GH makes you lean. Also part of why stimulant thermogenics promote leanness. Anyway, it might be possible to handle IR like luki says. And then there's insulin to overcome the resistance.

GH particularly makes fat cells insulin resistant. Certain diabetic drugs that make you more sensitive actually make diabetics fatter.

Regarding thinking for yourself, it was "always" thought that GH should be dropped before a show to get rid of water retention. But how about seeing at 2 weeks out if your problem, if there is any, is subcutaneous water? Most of the time it's fat. If not, might as well keep it in, no drastic drop or increase. Some pros advocated dropping even all AAS 2 weeks out from a show for the same reason, because steroids obviously cause water retention. But often there is no "problem" so many keep even the heavy water retention compounds in all the way, like heavy test. Some of these guys are beyond shredded. Bodybuilders want as much water as possible as long as it's in the right compartments. Dropping all water retentive compounds will make you "drier" but may make you look worse overall. I've seen some pros who are extremely shredded but on close inspection they are definitely holding subq water. But it looks great if there's little to no fat to lose.

WHAT? a fatter diabetic is a soon dead diabetic....

I’ve heard gurus praise high dose hgh precontest. And then again on podcasts some pros say it only helped a little. Which is it? Does higher dose hgh really help significantly pre contest, given diet,water, sleep, juice protocol, gym workouts are in tact? Obviously not a newbie here, been competing since 24 and won an overall in 2006 but at the local level . These days I hover around 5’10” 244 at around 15-18%, down from 260 a couple months ago.
I have raised the dose from 6iu ed to 10iu ed and for now the difference is noticeable.

I am more full, sleep improved by a lot, better recovery, on other hand i feel a bit tired during the day, but it can be just the climate and the long days at work.

WHAT? a fatter diabetic is a soon dead diabetic....

Maybe, but not acutely. Sensitive adipose tissue offers a bigger sink for glucose to go. What happens in extreme resistance or when insulin is not present at all is extreme weight loss. Even some insulins cause weight gain.

"Metformin is a prescription oral medication primarily used as a therapy for type 2 diabetes, a condition characterized by elevated amounts of blood glucose (a.k.a. sugar). It's one of the few diabetes drugs that's not associated with weight gain."

"Which oral hypoglycemics cause weight gain?

Briefly, sulfonylureas, thiazolidinediones, and insulin are associated with weight gain, whereas metformin and amylin analogs are weight neutral or associated with modest weight loss.26 juli 2010"

"Which oral hypoglycemics cause weight gain?

Briefly, sulfonylureas, thiazolidinediones, and insulin are associated with weight gain, whereas metformin and amylin analogs are weight neutral or associated with modest weight loss.26 juli 2010"
What about Jardiance? Is that a good?

Try and see…for me the more GH the better.
This ☝️☝️☝️
This is the first time I pushed doses of 7-9ius HGH per day, and it’s insane how much I’m growing and reshaping/dropping body fat while growing.
The pic on the left is no HGH use for 6 years.
The pic on the right is 6 months on HGH.
AE701025-827A-463E-8D0F-BA07E16C2D7E.jpeg

This ☝️☝️☝️
This is the first time I pushed doses of 7-9ius HGH per day, and it’s insane how much I’m growing and reshaping/dropping body fat while growing.
The pic on the left is no HGH use for 6 years.
The pic on the right is 6 months on HGH.
View attachment 163568
“But I don’t wanna do hgh it’ll make me all watery and puffy”

Goddamn man you blow that argument out of the water. I’m guessing bloat is 99% Dist anyhow

“But I don’t wanna do hgh it’ll make me all watery and puffy”

Goddamn man you blow that argument out of the water. I’m guessing bloat is 99% Dist anyhow
Yep. Bloat is all diet related.

What about Jardiance? Is that a good?
Quick google says it can lead to weight loss and reduce visceral fat, so that's good. While fat loss is seen as good the main concern is getting the glucose in range. Plus we know you can diet on insulin, it just tends to cause weight gain if you allow yourself to eat whatever you feel like.

Like I said, the fact that GH causes IR means your adipose tissue releases fat easier. I mean there have been many pros who have been "afraid to eat" without insulin because they think they are so resistant. But they are extremely lean anyway.

If johnjuan did a show and dropped the GH 2 weeks out it's not certain he'd look better, just a bit deflated. That's why I think it might be smart to instead look at your physique before making changes.

Nearly all pros nowadays will say they spend 90% of the year at 4 to 10iu per day. If they ever go above that it's for a very short time and likely in the offseason when food is high not pre contest

I truly believe that the last few years guys are starting to actually think for themselves finally and not just keep following the same Bullshit like mindless sheep like we used to, myself included.
Ie) no more mindlessly suggesting a first cycle of 500mg test e/c for 12 or 16 weeks with an ai dose pre determined etc.

No more "as much as you can afford" style hgh protocols

No more high dose tren.

Guys these days with tren and hgh specifically are realizing that there's a sweet spot dose (2 to 4iu for hgh and 80-120mg/wk for tren) where you get 90% the same results as if you were to double, triple, quadruple Ur dosage. You just don't feel it as much due to the lack of sides. So many people confuse sides with results.
Absolutely concur. These days I can get away with taking 1/2 to a 1/3rd what I did when I was younger, with similar results and a ton less sides. Plus, it’s cheaper and easier to handle.

If you are 18% bf at 244, and were 260 couple months ago, you were well over 20% bf then.

If you're over 20%bf, the gh is not exactly preventing you from gaining fat. Will increasing GH improve your results? Sure it will. But letting yourself get to over 20% bf while already on gh, shows that you don't need to increase gh, it shows you need to improve your diet. Not trying to be an asshole, just sharing my opinion. It's not very difficult to get down to 10% without any assistance. Just have to learn how be a bit hungry and have some mental fortitude.
No I absolutely agree, right now I’m still on 6iu for another month or so , down to 238 as of the other day actually, once I go under 230 or in a month I’ll consider upping the hgh, but you’re right, right now diet, cardio and workouts are life ;)

Quick google says it can lead to weight loss and reduce visceral fat, so that's good. While fat loss is seen as good the main concern is getting the glucose in range. Plus we know you can diet on insulin, it just tends to cause weight gain if you allow yourself to eat whatever you feel like.

Like I said, the fact that GH causes IR means your adipose tissue releases fat easier. I mean there have been many pros who have been "afraid to eat" without insulin because they think they are so resistant. But they are extremely lean anyway.
If i remember well Dennis Wolf would eat carbs only if injecting insulin.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131