over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone dose ment ace Sub-Q?

shaneNJ

Registered
Newbies
Never been a fan of doing gear sub-q but a daily dose of .2ml of ment has me considering giving it a try. Does anyone use ment in this fashion abd if so- do you suggest it? Is EOD injections an option? I’ve been running gear 25 years but never tried ment. Looking to prevent E2 issues from primo with low test as well as get my libido going a bit.

Not subq but I did ED ventroqlute and I loved it... worked my way up to .3ml (22.5mg) ED

Was on 180mg Test E and 2iu HGH

Never felt better, zero sides

I'll be picking up some more MENT very shortly myself

Yes. No issues beyond what would normally be expected from the drug.

Never been a fan of doing gear sub-q but a daily dose of .2ml of ment has me considering giving it a try. Does anyone use ment in this fashion abd if so- do you suggest it? Is EOD injections an option? I’ve been running gear 25 years but never tried ment. Looking to prevent E2 issues from primo with low test as well as get my libido going a bit.
i did it and eod injection is no option - trest ace should even be dosed bi-daily for optimal levels (half life is very short, below 12 hours contrary to what many belief)
thats why ive changed to trest E after acclimating.
Using 7-9mg test cyp and 5mg trest E as "TRT" now daily. changed from 20mg test cyp to this trt to reduce hct/hb/RBC and first BW showed it worked quite well

i did it and eod injection is no option - trest ace should even be dosed bi-daily for optimal levels (half life is very short, below 12 hours contrary to what many belief)
Using 7-9mg test cyp and 5mg trest E as "TRT" now daily. changed from 20mg test cyp to this trt to reduce hct/hb/RBC and first BW showed it worked quite well
You could say that for most orals as well but most everyone just takes them once per day with little to zero noticeable affects

2x a day is severe overkill and def not needed

Not a fan of subQ injections... too much risk for infection and for it not to be absorbed correctly leading to issues like hardend lumps, cysts, etc.... IM is much better... but i do know guys who do subQ.

Not a fan of subQ injections... too much risk for infection and for it not to be absorbed correctly leading to issues like hardend lumps, cysts, etc.... IM is much better... but i do know guys who do subQ.
Agreed... couple years ago I got 2 bad infections at the same time doing sub q test injections

They were fucking awful and I'll never sub q aas again

Can still see the abscess scars

How is an acetate ester half life only 12 hours?
The ester controls the release of the drug. The drug doesn’t change the ester

Great info thank you!

Subq oils are fine for me, i don’t go over .25cc in one spot.

And if your running ment ace 100mg/ml, .2cc ED is 140mg a week, which is definitely worth the pokes.

Agreed... couple years ago I got 2 bad infections at the same time doing sub q test injections

Yeah, but if it’s .2ml it might be a small enough amount to dissipate just fine.

Subq oils are fine for me, i don’t go over .25cc in one spot.

And if your running ment ace 100mg/ml, .2cc ED is 140mg a week, which is definitely worth the pokes.
Do you shoot the oils in the and like gh and slin? Or do you hit delts and tris with a 1/2 pin. I think the latter method is where you run risk of infection or bad shot. I know guys that use the 1/2 in pin in thighs and refer to that as sub q. Not sure if you might be going a touch too deep but not deep enough if yoh hit a bad spot. Any thoughts?

How is an acetate ester half life only 12 hours?
The ester controls the release of the drug. The drug doesn’t change the ester
correct
read about biological half life and terminal half life of acetate

Yep, I knew it.... PaulAllen sits around in his board room comparing abscess scars with rivals.

I'll third this. I don't see the need to reinvent the wheel. Gear is shot IM.

An amount so small , if your lean enough just use a .5" slin pin, that's what I do , I slide that fucker in IM anywhere I want . Quad , delt , pec...

Look at that subtle off white coloring, the tasteful thickness of it...

Funny that for all their attention to detail, no one realizes that acquisitions is spelled wrong on every card.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws