over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Tren Enanthate

I hate Tren e it’s poison to me, ace injections daily for the win

That’s it. I’m adding 75mg/week of Tren E to my TRT. lol.
I’ve been doing it off and on for a while..I’ve discovered it works better with tren E..I think it’s just easier to stay saturated with it because it sticks around longer

Its just tren with a different ester. It doesn’t have different sides
There’s nothing magical about tren hex
yep but i think its the gradual increase over weeks time that makes it feel more tame vs ace which hits you all at once. you are right tho.

Its just tren with a different ester. It doesn’t have different sides
There’s nothing magical about tren hex
I have completely different responses to various compounds with varying esters - not UG stuff either

NPP vs Nandrolone elicits a completely different response at the same MG dosage (accounting for ester weight). Also very different response to test E, C, prop once again at the same mg dosage accounting for ester weight.

Suspended in the same oil. All coming from a very reputable compounding pharmacy.

I have completely different responses to various compounds with varying esters - not UG stuff either

NPP vs Nandrolone elicits a completely different response at the same MG dosage (accounting for ester weight). Also very different response to test E, C, prop once again at the same mg dosage accounting for ester weight.

Suspended in the same oil. All coming from a very reputable compounding pharmacy.
The ester doesn’t change the compound. The compound is what causes the effects. The ester simply controls the release of the compound and adds weight so each one will vary on potency.
The stability can be controlled by dose frequency but the ester doesn’t change what the compound does.

The ester doesn’t change the compound. The compound is what causes the effects. The ester simply controls the release of the compound and adds weight so each one will vary on potency.
The stability can be controlled by dose frequency but the ester doesn’t change what the compound does.
Afternoon mate - in principal I fully agree with you; in practice I have had drastically different results based off of the ester.

Tangible, measurable changes in performance.

No man please stop stop saying the truth.

I am just starting an ugl and sell TRENE for Tren Hex, don't ruin my business please!!!!!

Tren base is king for me. Zero sides. Results from just 1x/week pinning.

I love ace because of how fast it works but as i get older i hate pinning os much that i use the enanthate... i get about the same results from both but something about the ace... just love it!

I'm week 5 of 200mg tren e and I am noticing I'm getting into little fights with my gf more. Thinking it's the tren making me get aggressive. Thinking I could lower the dose some. 200mg sounds so minimal but I guess like others have said as u get a little older maybe 100mg is enough? If your not going to pin acetate everyday then tren e is better. Never tried hex but it would be the same concept as sustanon. BTW I've never noticed any difference in ace or enan

I'm week 5 of 200mg tren e and I am noticing I'm getting into little fights with my gf more. Thinking it's the tren making me get aggressive. Thinking I could lower the dose some. 200mg sounds so minimal but I guess like others have said as u get a little older maybe 100mg is enough? If your not going to pin acetate everyday then tren e is better. Never tried hex but it would be the same concept as sustanon. BTW I've never noticed any difference in ace or enan

It 100% is the tren. 200mg made me an utter psycopath - 100mg caused some of the largest disagreements my wife and I have ever had.

Maybe I’m not following ya.
You only pin Tren Base once/week?
Why?
Thanks
Yes, 1x a week. Why? Zero sides and gives great results. Also the one dose is 300-400mg. I have pinned 300mg 2x a week on very rare occasions.

"Stable blood levels" are quackery. Every endogenous hormone has spikes and drops all day, every day.

However, I'm not one to say what to do if a person says they "feel" better with routine injection frequency. "You do you" is a good protocol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131