over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2nd time IGF-1 user, what would you do?

Nike22

Registered
Newbies
So I got 2 1mg vials, didn't know if they'd be legit so started with a small order.
Turns out it's great! Thank you Direct.

First run was 10 days at 40mcg followed by 12 days at 50mcg, good results. That was in June.

Second run, considering 25 days at 40mcg or 20 days at 50mcg, which would you choose?

Not gonna lie I like it way higher. Wrapping up a run right now at 200mcg.

Gained shit loads of strength and I look way thicker, calories are super high but I don’t appear to have gained fat.

Interestingly, there’s noticeable water retention at this dose. I missed a day during the month long cycle and I dropped 2 lbs overnight.

Keep in mind I’m not a bodybuilder, I do powerlifting, so while I’m currently right around 10% bf I’m not exactly shredded to the bone.

100mcg once or twice twice a day. Especially post workout. Awesome. 100mcg PWO and my whole body is humming. Need to eat a ton though. But I love that too.

100mcg once or twice twice a day. Especially post workout. Awesome. 100mcg PWO and my whole body is humming. Need to eat a ton though. But I love that too.
Yep, noticed that too. No matter how much I eat at 250mcg my body seems to use it, I can kill a 2,000 cal dinner at 7 PM and wake up at 4 AM starving (and taking a huge 💩)

Yep, noticed that too. No matter how much I eat at 250mcg my body seems to use it, I can kill a 2,000 cal dinner at 7 PM and wake up at 4 AM starving (and taking a huge 💩)
250 wow! Color me impressed! I think I'd go hypo in less than 20minutes LOL

250 wow! Color me impressed! I think I'd go hypo in less than 20minutes LOL
I slam it in and immediately eat 1,000 calories, usually works out well.

250 is probably overkill but it’s thickened the hell out of my legs and arms, even if a decent amount is going to waste. The bigger impact has been the lifting PRs - the excess calories coupled with IGF has be crushing my gym numbers weekly, while keeping my gh and test doses the same (test is TRT dosing).

Curious... can anyone tell me what 25mcg-50mcg of IGF-1LR3 (daily), is equivalent to in terms of HGH? Is it like being on 4iu or 6iu HGH, etc?

Curious... can anyone tell me what 25mcg-50mcg of IGF-1LR3 (daily), is equivalent to in terms of HGH? Is it like being on 4iu or 6iu HGH, etc?
There is no equivalency.

Edit: what I mean is, an increase in IGF-1 is only one effect of increased amounts of rhGH administration, albeit a major one.

There is no equivalency.

Edit: what I mean is, an increase in IGF-1 is only one effect of increased amounts of rhGH administration, albeit a major one.

Good point. What I really meant to ask was specifically in relation to total IGF-1 levels in the blood. For example;

2iu GH = IGF1 score of 350 (just throwing a number out there...)
25mcg IGF-1 LR3 = IGF1 score of 350 (again, just throwing a number out)

So I got 2 1mg vials, didn't know if they'd be legit so started with a small order.
Turns out it's great! Thank you Direct.
^^^you'r very welcome brother

..our products NEVER fail; ..thank you for your trust in us

First run was 10 days at 40mcg followed by 12 days at 50mcg, good results. That was in June.

Second run, considering 25 days at 40mcg or 20 days at 50mcg, which would you choose?
^^^honestly ..if you'v got development ..& since you are now familiar with IGF-lr3

..go for the 50mcg/day ..from personal experience; YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!

This is what I'm gonna try when I'm a little deeper into my bulk. Shoot hgh in the morning, an hour after 100 mcg igf Lr3. On trainingdays take another 100 mcg post. I get a little fuzzy inside thinking of it.

I know opinions on Lr3 are all over the place but with Directs prices I can take the guess and try 5 or so vials.

This is what I'm gonna try when I'm a little deeper into my bulk. Shoot hgh in the morning, an hour after 100 mcg igf Lr3. On training days take another 100 mcg post. I get a little fuzzy inside thinking of it.
^^^be careful going too high ..our IGF-lr3 is not only the real deal, it's also very potent

..IGF-lr3 CAN drop your glucose levels (..similar to insulin) if you take too much ..causing you to experience "hypo" symptoms

^^^just keep that in mind

I know opinions on Lr3 are all over the place but with Directs prices I can take the guess and try 5 or so vials.
^^^can't beat it ..not in legitimacy ..not in quality ..not in price

Would you guys say it's versatile compound for diet recomp bulk? I've only used it on bulk I would think that's where it would be most effective and less on a cut when your wanting less caloric intake.

^^^be careful going too high ..our IGF-lr3 is not only the real deal, it's also very potent

..IGF-lr3 CAN drop your glucose levels (..similar to insulin) if you take too much ..causing you to experience "hypo" symptoms

^^^just keep that in mind

^^^can't beat it ..not in legitimacy ..not in quality ..not in price

I'll absolutely be careful, thanks for looking out brother.

Sell it, then buy more HGH ;)
I agree with this. I used it when it first came out but then read more it seemed the consensus was I'f you wanted real igf1 you needed increlex which is $$$ and even if you had it gains were temporary think suoerdrol. Did you get baseline tests then tests after? Maybe ug labs have evolved and can create or source it and I'm out of the loop.

Has anyone checked their IGF levels while using IGF? If so, we’re you using HGH at the same time?

So if you checked your IGF levels while on GH and they were 300, what were they when you added IGF? 350? 400?

Haven’t used it in years. Course I don’t believe what I got was even legit. It’s been over 12-15yrs now.

Cage

Has anyone checked their IGF levels while using IGF? If so, we’re you using HGH at the same time?

So if you checked your IGF levels while on GH and they were 300, what were they when you added IGF? 350? 400?

Haven’t used it in years. Course I don’t believe what I got was even legit. It’s been over 12-15yrs now.

Cage
You cannot see it on blood work

You cannot see it on blood work
Just read some more regarding this on PM. Got this information from the member @saphire here.

Apparently an IGF blood test won’t show increased IGF levels from taking exogenous IGF since it’s unbound. IGF tests only pick up bound IGF. Now I know!

Cage

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner