over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T KHAMZAT or DIAZ ?

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
Who do u guys have on tomorrows UFC card, KHAMZAT or DIAZ? I'm rolling with Nate but just because I'm a fan. I'm hoping Nate pulls out a major upset.

Khamzat by T.K.O.

Khamzat may not even be in the main event anymore…

I’m a fan of his, and want to see him smash his way to the title…

But that moron just missed weight by 7.5lbs. What the fuck is he thinking??

He’s too concentrated in looking cool for the cameras instead of making weight..

Nate is Nate, I’m a huge fan of his too.. I think the most gangster shit would be if he chokes this guy out then rides off into the sunset with a fat check and goes on to do his thing..

Also, there’s talks that UFC wants Nate to resign and he said the only way he’ll resign with UFC is if they give all 10+ of his training partners all UFC contracts.. That’s a real ass dude right there..

On paper, I’ve got Khamzat winning if he even makes it to fight Nate… But reality?? I WANT Nate to win.. lol 😂

Am I reading it correctly that Khamzat weighed over by 7.5#???

I'm an armchair fan here, but I think for Nate to have any chance, he has to take it into deep water, rounds 4 and 5, and to weather the early storm. Nate also has an awkward style, so maybe it will throw off Khamzat...wishful thinking, but who knows. Khamzat is definitely the favorite. I like both guys, but I never really find myself cheering for Nate to win.....BUT, somehow, I am this fight because he is such an underdog, lol.

Guess there was a lot of shit that went down backstage of the press conference, and Dana had to cancel it.

Khamzat may not even be in the main event anymore…

I’m a fan of his, and want to see him smash his way to the title…

But that moron just missed weight by 7.5lbs. What the fuck is he thinking??

He’s too concentrated in looking cool for the cameras instead of making weight..

Nate is Nate, I’m a huge fan of his too.. I think the most gangster shit would be if he chokes this guy out then rides off into the sunset with a fat check and goes on to do his thing..

Also, there’s talks that UFC wants Nate to resign and he said the only way he’ll resign with UFC is if they give all 10+ of his training partners all UFC contracts.. That’s a real ass dude right there..

On paper, I’ve got Khamzat winning if he even makes it to fight Nate… But reality?? I WANT Nate to win.. lol 😂
Nate’s been a real ass dude from the get…. As real as it gets. He does amazing things for those close to him.

Wtf is up w Smesh missing wgt so badly?? Knows Nate will take the fight bc it’s Nate and his last contracted fight??? At 170, I thought Nate could possibly drag him to the later rounds and drown him but Khamzat will be 185 plus by tomorrow night.

Bullshit

Unprofessional little bitch with a shoulder shrug after missing wgt by 7.5 lbs

I know nate in real life and he is a disrespectful punk, we had a run in when he was doing his seminar in sd not too long ago, he didn't want no smoke! he was coked out of his mind and being a perv with some of the females there. We were deep at that event. with that being said I hope he gets his head caved in. most of the ufc guys I roll with do not like him at all. he's about as likeable as warmachine was. also he is still on some gang bang petty shit when he is under the influence, he's a norteno X4 and still claims it, pump faking scaring defenseless fans lol, loser

Khamzat is a killer and you saw him go toe to toe with Gilbert Burns. He is top contender/champion material (besides massively missing weight).

Elite wrestling, KO striking power, massive gas tank and a true killer mentality. If you know, you know.

Nate Diaz is cool as hell and a true warrior, but he is a journeyman level fighter and he's getting older.

Nobody knows what's going down anyways, guy missed weight by like 10 lbs.

He’s a clown; 178? The hell is he thinking ..

I have no respect for him. is he scared of fighting? It’s like he didn’t even try.
I think he's already looking past Nate which could be a big mistake. I can't believe this guy missed weight and that's Dana's boy too, bet he's pissed.

Khamzat misses weight.....WTF?
I dont think he really wanted this fight, but fuck it would have been his biggest pay day to date...how stupid.

I know nate in real life and he is a disrespectful punk, we had a run in when he was doing his seminar in sd not too long ago, he didn't want no smoke! he was coked out of his mind and being a perv with some of the females there. We were deep at that event. with that being said I hope he gets his head caved in. most of the ufc guys I roll with do not like him at all. he's about as likeable as warmachine was. also he is still on some gang bang petty shit when he is under the influence, he's a norteno X4 and still claims it, pump faking scaring defenseless fans lol, loser
I know nate in real life and he is a disrespectful punk, we had a run in when he was doing his seminar in sd not too long ago, he didn't want no smoke! he was coked out of his mind and being a perv with some of the females there. We were deep at that event. with that being said I hope he gets his head caved in. most of the ufc guys I roll with do not like him at all. he's about as likeable as warmachine was. also he is still on some gang bang petty shit when he is under the influence, he's a norteno X4 and still claims it, pump faking scaring defenseless fans lol
Point still stands, he does a lot for those close to him.

War machine was next level piece of shit. I can’t see Nate being on that level but you’ve got eyes and ears on the ground. Neighboring gangs are always gonna see enemy’s as enemy’s, no?

Curious to know how the pro MMA guys you roll w feel about missing wgt by that much? He would of most likely Ko’d Nate in the first… why not show, make wgt and collect the bag $$$

Makes no sense, Till showed up fat as fuck too.

Not sure what the angle is but nobody at that level misses weight like that unless it's on purpose.

Nate’s been a real ass dude from the get…. As real as it gets. He does amazing things for those close to him.

Wtf is up w Smesh missing wgt so badly?? Knows Nate will take the fight bc it’s Nate and his last contracted fight??? At 170, I thought Nate could possibly drag him to the later rounds and drown him but Khamzat will be 185 plus by tomorrow night.

Bullshit

Unprofessional little bitch with a shoulder shrug after missing wgt by 7.5 lbs

I honestly don’t think he tried at all to make weight..

Supposedly, he walks around at like 184-185lbs naturally, he’s tall and long but he’s not very heavy, this is coming from several sources.. There’s absolutely zero reason why he couldn’t make 170..

It’s not like he’s one of these guys who walks around at 200+ and has to cut 30lbs.. It’s 15 measly pounds..

Pereira walks around like 220-225lbs and makes 185lbs, when he got in the ring to fight Strickland he was already 218lbs I believe.. Pretty crazy..

Costa walks around like 225lbs also.. But you can tell he suffers like fuck to make the weight..

A pro fighter should be able to cut 15lbs like nothing.. Zero excuse..

Dana is probably super pissed and going to make him pay for that in some way or another, whether it’s a longer fight streak to the title or something. But I guarantee the UFC is furious with him..

What an idiot…

Cumshot cringmaev what a punk! I'd like to smack that beard off his face!

He's already fighting a smaller man in nate Diaz yet he talks all this shit and makes all this drama to get the press conference cancelled, now missing weight and not giving a fuck. This his biggest spotlight and he fucked it up. Idk maybe he's scared to fight nate on even ground? Scared to get embarrassed out there so he keeps the weight on? Wannabe gangster

This what happens when ufc spoon feed these cash cows now they feel privileged. He's getting lots of media about his fuck up but I still think it hurts his image in the long run. I doubt he'll ever make 170 again so if he's going to fight at 185 good luck haha.

They changed the card it's Diaz vs Ferguson 5 rounds, cumshot vs Holland 5 rounds, jinliang vs Rodriguez.

I think they should take 50% or more of his purse for this fight. Unexcusable to miss that much on the main event fight gtfoh!

F’in pumped for the new fights. Tony - Diaz is awesome

This whole card just went to shit.

This whole card just went to shit.
You think? Tony/Nate is a great fight. Diaz gets to end his career fighting a legend, and Kevin can beat cumshot chimaev

You think? Tony/Nate is a great fight. Diaz gets to end his career fighting a legend, and Kevin can beat cumshot chimaev

I’ll agree with Mr. BMJ on this one… Card went to shit..

I wanted to see Nate vs Khamzat… Tony Furg is done.. The guy is washed up.. A legend, but washed up.. I don’t see him doing well against anyone else in the division even if he does beat Nate by some miracle..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws